Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

BBNAIJA 2020: I Can Be Sweet And Harsh - Praise Tell Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBNAIJA 2020: I Can Be Sweet And Harsh - Praise Tell Others (159 Views)

What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? / BBNAIJA 2020: I Can Be Sweet And Harsh - Praise Tell Others / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA 2020: I Can Be Sweet And Harsh - Praise Tell Others by Afrib(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2020
BBNAIJA housemate, Praise speaks is mind to others as the fight to remain in the house continue. I can be very sweet and harsh as well. I'm that kind of person that come in when there is problem to profer solution. It is time to stop the no food for you, no meat for you play in the house.
is reciprocal, and as such, no one should be disrespectful. I hate people taking me for granted because of my simple personality.

See more:
https://afrib.org.ng/?p=1142

(1) (Reply)

All Well To Do Should Please Assist Before Things Get Out Of Hand / Portharcourt Singlez Connect / Sell YOUR Bitcoin At 460 - 470, Fast Payout And 100% Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.