Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? (3166 Views)

What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking / BBNAIJA 2020: I Can Be Sweet And Harsh - Praise Tell Others / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by ChimasGirl(f): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2022
My man was trying to explain to me what it means when a woman has a sweetness when making love to her. He said it's not about taste, but the feeling. He couldn't exactly put it into words, so he told me to ask here.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:45am On Jun 11, 2022
See how lazy you are.... shocked

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Jeon(f): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2022
waiting for more details.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Cutehector(m): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2022
When you put sugar and honey inside that place.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by ednut1(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Its like biscuit normal coaster biscuit is ordinary where uk shortbread dey. Wetness, tightnesses and grip of some pussy can make u sell your destiny while some are just there

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2022
ChimasGirl:
My man was trying to explain to me what it means when a woman has a sweetness when making love to her. He said it's not about taste, but the feeling. He couldn't exactly put it into words, so he told me to ask here.

Come let me have a better taste, I'll explain it better to you.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Zonefree(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2022
ChimasGirl:
He told you to ask here

Did he give you money for consultation fee?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by RisenJoe(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2022
ednut1:
Its like biscuit normal coaster biscuit is ordinary where uk shortbread dey. Wetness, tightnesses and grip of some pussy can make u sell your destiny while some are just there

Cumrade, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

This was revealed to you by......

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by ChimasGirl(f): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:

He told you to ask here

Did he give you money for consultation fee?

I love the assumptions people on Nairaland make! cheesy. Simply put, he said his fellow Nigerian men would have several things to say on how to explain a "sweetness." I asked him out of curiosity what it meant, and he wanted me to see how others would describe it.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2022
@ednut1 did justice to the question.

The moans, the way she twist her pelvis on the "stick". The way the lubrications are oozing out of the orifice like a runny shower. She is literally "alive" when grinding with her man in bed.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Streetmovement(m): 8:52am On Jun 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Go back to him and ask him to tell you but this time he should show you for real then you will really understand what it means.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Zonefree(m): 8:58am On Jun 11, 2022
ChimasGirl:

I love the assumptions people on Nairaland make! cheesy. Simply put, he said his fellow Nigerian men would have several things to say on how to explain a "sweetness." I asked him out of curiosity what it meant, and he wanted me to see how others would describe it.
Literally, for a woman to be sweet means, she pays her bills, she's hardworking, she's not in "urgent 2k gang", she's respectful, she's not a feminist, and she doesn't let the world revolves round her waist.

11 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2022
ednut1:
Shey you never sell your destiny like this?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Greystone: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

Baba don sell am tey tey grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by toujurs: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:

Literally, for a woman to be sweet means, she pays her bills, she's hardworking, she's not in "urgent 2k gang", she's respectful, she's not a feminist, and she doesn't let the world revolves round her waist.
thank you, most of these women only think sex, and thinks it's only when her vagina creams, that makes her sweet

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Greystone:

Baba don sell am tey tey grin
Tor. If he no gree rise again make dem no cry women o.
He willingly sold it. Wish he sold it to me. grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Remijuice: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:

Best answer!

Op come carry this give your simp man...

Sweet keh chewing gum ni...

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by SocialFaculty: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Install Dear Claire app from Playstore to anonymously share daily situations and receive support and advises about them.
You can also anonymously advise other users and earn love points which can be converted to cash monthly.

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Greystone: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

Tor. If he no gree rise again make dem no cry women o.
He willingly sold it. Wish he sold it to me. grin

Lmao grin

What would you do with it?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Greystone:

Lmao grin

What would you do with it?
His destiny should build me at least a duplex in Lekki.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Greystone: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

His destiny should build me at least a duplex in Lekki.

Lol.
Means he has a great destiny. Why not marry him instead?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Sparrk007(m): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2022
ChimasGirl:
the day I knack a griping PUNNA menhh.. that's was the Day I go 3 rounds,, I want to take the babe serious buh girl too like knacking.. her PUNNA dey breath in and out steady, small touch her panties don soak..I can't come and killed myself..nigga don finally jakpa.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Greystone:

Lol.
Means he has a great destiny. Why not marry him instead?
I ll consider him on trial.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by ednut1(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

i sold it for 5k
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
ChimasGirl:
You're in serious trouble.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by JOACHINpedro: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
#SaveOurBabies!
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
ednut1:
Swears wink
Especially wen it feels elastic......I been dey promise to sell her my father destiny at some point grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ninejaywon:
@ednut1 did justice to the question.

The moans, the way she twist her pelvis on the "stick". The way the lubrications are oozing out of the orifice like a runny shower. She is literally "alive" when grinding with her man in bed.
You've been there comrade grin

1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by aimmoney9: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
ChimasGirl:
Chimas girl indeed..... grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Greystone: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
I ll consider him on trial.

That’s if another babe hasn’t yet collected his destiny while he was having an orgasm
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? by Dfynboi: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
ChimasGirl:
first of all,how old are u bebe �

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Different Pet Names You Can Call Your Spouse/ Partner / Why Did D Mods Delete My Thread Abt That Fake Vizkiz / True Story: I Was Having Sex Recently My Condom Exploded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.