Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car (49802 Views)

Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by somehow: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
How can you slump in a car?

Was he standing in his car?
Or did you slide down out of the car?
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by jacoik(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
Professorcplus:
I hope the poor girl overcomes her emotional trauma. But not withstanding, rip to the dead.
did you just say rip? Let me reserve my comment on u for now

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by jacoik(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
Evaromantik:
Lol..... We should know when to say "Rape" and when to say "Sexual Relationship".

They said he raped her severally, in the same article they claimed his mother is aware of the "relationship".

If there was a relationship, how did it become rape?. All i know is that it was a consented sexual relationship. And you became pregnant and aborted thrice in a rape?. No, it was willingly, the sex and abortions.

It could be business gone wrong as her womb got damaged.

and how old is the child if I may ask you Mr lawyer? Don't you think the mother need to be given 25yrs term in jail? I thank God that he has judge it his way, it remain the mother of the gal
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by mamatwiny(f): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Evaromantik:
Lol..... We should know when to say "Rape" and when to say "Sexual Relationship".

They said he raped her severally, in the same article they claimed his mother is aware of the "relationship".

If there was a relationship, how did it become rape?. All i know is that it was a consented sexual relationship. And you became pregnant and aborted thrice in a rape?. No, it was willingly, the sex and abortions.

As long as she is not up to 18 years which is age for consent in the east, any sexual relationship with her is rape cos she is a minor.

All of you sleeping with secondary school and underaged girl, don't complain if she waits for you to blow and come up with the rape story, you actually raped her!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Charly68: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Judgement is served already case closed. Useless rapist rot in hell..
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by OmaJoyAudrey(f): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Evaromantik:

You are as daft as the comment you made,so just because her mother consented to a pedophilia relationship,then it means the girl consented to it also right?She was 15 in case you have a problem reading and she was a fucking minor and no minor can give consent
You disgust me
Pig.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by ogyunging(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
Karma. Nuff said.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by DexterousOne(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Evaromantik:

"Consented relationship" with a 15 year old?

Are you sure you are okay at all?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by DexterousOne(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
azpekuliar:
@nengilover, sounds like a story I was listening to on Wazobia FM yesterday about her one 55 year old man named Ejike who repeatedly defiled a 14 year old girl every 3 days.

The girl, Yetunde is now a mother at 16 after being impregnated by one of two brothers who were taking turns to sleep with her for N500 each.

My goodness undecided

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Bodlyspeaking(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
15 years old is Statutory rape

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by collum(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=Professorcplus post=92264000]
oh okay, but the report says she was raped?[/quote
]
the mum is a domestic staff to the man but later turn to his mistress and later live with the manpermanently. The man started sleeping with the girl with complete knowledge of her mum, she became extremely jealous because of no more attention from the man and blow up the whistle.
The girl still live and move around normally. Sex to a 15yrs girl is so common and seems too normal here.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by TooGod247(m): 1:59am On Jul 31, 2020
were is our dick, why is our dick misbehaving, oh oh my dick , mc toogod my nigger say no to rape, oloshooooool is cheap now oooo
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Arielle: 7:16am On Jul 31, 2020
airoport:

It's rape because she's underaged. The legal age of consent is 18 years. Anyone under 18 years is a child under the Child Right Act. So, little wonder northern states refused to domesticate the law. I hope you now understand what statutory rape means. Consent is no excuse, because a child cannot consent.
Please do you remember our footballers who ran afoul of the law in Europe? They had consensual sex with girls who though underaged, actually /physically looked matured. So it's an adult's duty to verify the age of a would-be sex partner before the act. Otherwise, you would have your self to blame.
I have taken the trouble to post this in view of the utter ignorance displayed on this forum by many statutory rape apologists.

Thank you!!!! I can't believe such unapologetic ignorance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Delta, Cart Away Money / EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.