Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car (49783 Views)

Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by ForeThinker: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
I will blame the wicked mother she aware of this. She is d one that killed her own daughter.

that mother should be arrested

GOD thank you for the kind mother you gave me

The daughter died ? How ?

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2020
Simplyleo:
This is why I hate nonsense. undecided

Eriako!!!
NOW GET OUT FAST!!!
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by authority2006(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2020
YorubaKinging:
He was murdered

He wasn't the first person to slump and he won't be the last person. Just look at his picture, you will understand that slumping wasn't far away from him. Who would have murdered him when all the parties involved were not interested in getting justice? Being a criminal doesn't prevent anyone from natural death
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by nengilover(f): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2020
op may thunder fire u. someone died and u are taging it to rubbish. some of u deserve to be burnt alive
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Adek15(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2020
For those saying God has arrested him, that is very untrue. Death is not justice as we will all die, both the oppressors and victims will die. The man has died, the girl will still die soon (time is relative). His punishment awaits him in heaven
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by nengilover(f): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
I will blame the wicked mother she aware of this. She is d one that killed her own daughter.

are u drunk or what. na the aide die u pos
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by nengilover(f): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:

are u drunk or what. na the aide die u posb
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Donedeal1(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Abeg what is news about all this?..He died since 2019 the (mother-law) was in the know, even the lady in question is a teen.Let some explaination on molesting how old is the young man self.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by nengilover(f): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Joshkouture:
And then someone would tell me God doesn't exist.
Since humans refused to arraign him in any law court, God has decided to do so himself.
shut up there, they guy is old and close to70. t is normal for people his age in naija to die like this. Bleep u and that god
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by nengilover(f): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2020
YorubaKinging:
He was murdered
exactly or poisoned. leave all this people typing rubbish
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Samfloxin(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Since he wasn't arraigned in Court, God has arraigned him himself.

God hearkened to the cry of an innocent girl
The girl is not innocent,she aborted for the man severally and didn't mount resistance. There are thousand and one thing she could have done but she chooses to be lazy and having affair with an old man . They used the word rape because she was not up to 18 years not really because she didn't consent to the affair
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by chatinent: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2020
Pedophiles everywhere. Mothers should beware of anyone too close to her girl child and rebuke those who call them 'my wife.' The girl child should be trained and taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by nengilover(f): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2020
Evaromantik:
Lol..... We should know when to say "Rape" and when to say "Sexual Relationship".

They said he raped her severally, in the same article they claimed his mother is aware of the "relationship".

If there was a relationship, how did it become rape?. All i know is that it was a consented sexual relationship. And you became pregnant and aborted thrice in a rape?. No, it was willingly, the sex and abortions.

It could be business gone wrong as her womb got damaged.

leave those idiots typing rubbish. i can bet you he was just blackmailed because he no wan give cash . the guy is a stingy man. i knw someone that knows him when he was a lga chairman. people really neeed to stop this rape blackmail

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by govomotors: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2020
Traditional trial and judgement

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by segebase(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2020
Nice one Mr death
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Alexaonfleek: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2020
Evaromantik:
Lol..... We should know when to say "Rape" and when to say "Sexual Relationship".

They said he raped her severally, in the same article they claimed his mother is aware of the "relationship".

If there was a relationship, how did it become rape?. All i know is that it was a consented sexual relationship. And you became pregnant and aborted thrice in a rape?. No, it was willingly, the sex and abortions.

Are you slow or something?
The mother consented to it,not the girl.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Mattsilva: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2020
Joshkouture:

Edet Okon Asim, Special Adviser on Biodiversity to Governor Benedict Ayade of Cross River State, is dead.

Asim died on Tuesday, July 22, 2019, after he slumped and died in his car at Eta Agbor in Calabar.

Two years ago, he was arrested for raping a 15-year-old girl in the state many times.

It was gathered that Asim allegedly forced the girl to abort three pregnancies. Her uterus reportedly got damaged while carrying out a third abortion.

A report by CrossRiverWatch also revealed that the girl's mother was aware and consented to the illegal relationship between Asim and her daughter because of monetary benefits she was getting from Asim.

Although the then-Attorney General of the State, Mr Joe Abang, okayed the trial of Asim and two other suspects, they were never arraigned in any court in the state.

"I have since approved the trial of Edet Okon Asim and two of the other suspects.

"Our resolve to ascribe probative value to the allegations of the victim that the 1st and 4th suspects sexually molested her and got her pregnant on different occasions is primarily premised on the fact that this is the statement of a witness who is narrating first hand what happened to her.

"We are convinced that the victim could not have singled out the suspects for these serious allegations, especially considering the special relationship she had with the first suspect. She is, in our opinion, a witness of truth," Abang said in 2019.

It was gathered that Asim, with the backing of Governor Ayade, successfully buried the case.

Ayade reappointed Asim in January 2020 as a Special Adviser on Forestry & Biodiversity.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/30/governor-ben-ayades-aide-accused-raping-15-year-old-slumps-dies-his-car

@ op.
no vex ooo, I don't understand.
you said the man "Asim" died on the 22nd of July2019 and was reappointed January 2020.
please, explain that part to local men.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by sainthumble: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Yes! The evil that men do haunts them and kills them in ways to show that they're useless pieces of organic nuisances!

May this be the fate of all those scarring people emotionally, politically and otherwise.
AND RELIGIOUSLY[b][/b]
May they slump and never recover!
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by nengilover(f): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2020
if god was killing naija guys ans men for fucking girls that are 15 to 18years, 90% f naija men will have been dead. this guy died because he never took care of his health
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by azpekuliar: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2020
@nengilover, sounds like a story I was listening to on Wazobia FM yesterday about her one 55 year old man named Ejike who repeatedly defiled a 14 year old girl every 3 days.

The girl, Yetunde is now a mother at 16 after being impregnated by one of two brothers who were taking turns to sleep with her for N500 each.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by ofuonyebi: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2020
Why nauu?..this stupid death sef...u did not allow okon abi na edet to face judgement..
you must release him to answer for his alleged offences in 9ja's denials court of law...tufiakwa!
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by d33types: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2020
Evaromantik:

Actually, sexual intercourse below the age in consent and outside marriage is classified as rape.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by BonPatrick(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2020
Shame
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by airoport: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2020
Evaromantik:

It's rape because she's underaged. The legal age of consent is 18 years. Anyone under 18 years is a child under the Child Right Act. So, little wonder northern states refused to domesticate the law. I hope you now understand what statutory rape means. Consent is no excuse, because a child cannot consent.
Please do you remember our footballers who ran afoul of the law in Europe? They had consensual sex with girls who though underaged, actually /physically looked matured. So it's an adult's duty to verify the age of a would-be sex partner before the act. Otherwise, you would have your self to blame.
I have taken the trouble to post this in view of the utter ignorance displayed on this forum by many statutory rape apologists.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by remi1444: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2020
Simplyleo:
This is why I hate nonsense. undecided
No shimgba and you are trolling.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by tot(f): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2020
airoport:

It's rape because she's underaged. The legal age of consent is 18 years. Anyone under 18 years is a child under the Child Right Act. So, little wonder northern states refused to domesticate the law. I hope you now understand what statutory rape means. Consent is no excuse, because a child cannot consent.
Please do you remember our footballers who ran afoul of the law in Europe? They had consensual sex with girls who though underaged, actually /physically looked matured. So it's an adult's duty to verify the age of a would-be sex partner before the act. Otherwise, you would have your self to blame.
I have taken the trouble to post this in view of the utter ignorance displayed on this forum by many statutory rape apologists.

Please tell them. So much ignorance yet we are in the internet age where info is easily available online.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Vikalinda(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2020
OP, Please correct your mistake on when he died it cannot be July 22, 2019 because he was reappointed in January 2020.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by nengilover(f): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2020
azpekuliar:
@nengilover, sounds like a story I was listening to on Wazobia FM yesterday about her one 55 year old man named Ejike who repeatedly defiled a 14 year old girl every 3 days.

The girl, Yetunde is now a mother at 16 after being impregnated by one of two brothers who were taking turns to sleep with her for N500 each.
this one loud o. wickedness
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Exodora: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2020
Evaromantik:

Shut up there seem the word consented appeared new in your dictionary.
How can you call it consented when her mother was only using it for her own selfish reasons.
Besides will didn't get the girls age cause judging from the write up it seems she is still a minor no adult will seat down and watched been uesd no matter who the person is .
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Vikalinda(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2020
His wrong doing is a very serious one, it could not be rape, it is CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE.
because she was a minor as at when the act was done.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by millionboi2: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin he has messed up with the wrong family
4wie,karma played out.

The Gods can kill too

He slumpd and died
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Exodora: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:
The victims family, used delayed juju........ They hoped he would apologise and pay compensation........... grin

When nothing was forth coming, they unleashed the dragon........ wink
Seems you are the juju man that performed the jaz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan / Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Delta, Cart Away Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.