Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) (52631 Views)

Woman Chained And Paraded For Stealing From An Orphanage In Anambra (Photos) / Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta / 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Hathor5(f): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
OneMillionBoys:

Mynd44
Seun

This is his 100th account.
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by MightySparrow: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
FredasMumAndI:
The real question here is, will she walk away from the evil marriage?
Why call the marriage evil? they for don knack themselves tire since.
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by gees101(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Abakaliki and Nsukka men
I dey feel ur thick laps ,ur ukwu go large wella grin
Amotolongbo:
Abakaliki and Nsukka men
I dey feel ur thick laps ,ur ukwu go large wella
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by gees101(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by ecclize: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
what in God's name does people think so perpetual things like this...
is not very body that is free is normal...
they need check up the man ASAP
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by jacoik(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Andrew13:
This one blike nollywood movie
"Pillars of tears"
Is the woman cheating Cause I don't see any reason for him to lock her up with padlock. Even ekuke dog nor go gree make dem padlock am like this self.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I fell brake when I hear ekuke. Lolxxxxx u don mad finish oooooo
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by jacoik(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
nengilover:
stop giving us half news. TELL US WHY SHE WAS CHAINED
topic should be something like woman that bleeped all neigbours in the coumpound chained by husband for 10hours.

she looks like a cheater that has sucked so much preeks
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear u don mad finish oooooo
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Exodora: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
omenka:
It wasn't meant to make sense to a senseless boy.
See this W*anker
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by jrusky(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Women pls stay away from abusive marriage. Marriage is not do or die. Don't listen to or follow any stupid culture where unknown person will just come from nowhere and just marry you just like that no dating, no relationship nothing nothing this is one of the result.

Some men are beast. Don't persevered in marriage enjoy marriage is what marriage is all about.

Watch how the bitch will gather those jobless old men in the village to go and be beggin blaming the devil.
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Reference(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
omenka:
Igbere, the least you could have done was to tell us what she said was reason why her husband did what he did. After getting her name, address and who did that to her, that should have been the next logical question: WHY?

Is journalism that difficult? undecided

Should there be an explanation for this terrible, evil, reprehensible act. Should there be anyone with blood running through his veins that will be asking why ?... except those that can communicate with animals... There as some things one should be so ashamed about that one can only recoil in silence....Imagine, a person you call your wife...
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by omenka(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Exodora:

See this W*anker
Seen.

Cc: Mynd44.
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
jagorinho:

10 years ago I was in Enugu, I will tell you that Igbo guys lack basic understanding of women, not romantic at all, that is why when these Igbo girls meet Yoruba guys, it is like a breath of fresh air, they are made to feel feminine after a long lacuna.
I usually pity foolish people that always shout that Yoruba guys are obsessed with Igbo girls, the Yoruba guys are just doing the lord's work in bringing happiness to igbo ladies and the whole stuff is mutual.
Not everyone is open to inter tribal marriage, some of us still hate the concept of blood mixing.

you've said it all, what they know is to used money buy them but they will make sure she paid that money back either by ritual or other means, na only Igbo land men have numbers of widow than the women

my babe once said had been we didn't meet, she won't settle with any Igbo man
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by chachanga: 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
godkiller:
The husband had his reasons though not justifiable.

Maybe she threatened to go do juju, sell his property, leave with the daughter etc.

Let's hope he's not recently discovered the daughter wasn't his or maybe it wasn't only him hitting that his pretty wife's southern regions.

That being said, his own tieing her to that pole makes her the hero now.

Many men that life's jungle-hard travails weren't able to swayed are now being cracked mentally, financially and psychologically by silly relationship issues; heaven help us.
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by blackjack21(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
omenka:
Igbere, the least you could have done was to tell us what she said was reason why her husband did what he did. After getting her name, address and who did that to her, that should have been the next logical question: WHY?

Is journalism that difficult? undecided

if the give the WHY it would make people reflect on life, that's JOURNALISM.

But, this is ENTERTAINMENT; they cook it up a little bit and sensationalise it, hide a few bit of information too, so that it's enough to wet your appetite and keep you asking for more which translates to more traffic for them.
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Vainglory: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
I suspect that woman. It's like any time the husband leaves for work she go waka her own commot. So the man came up with this ingenious idea.
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Essence20(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
And the woman looks like a wrestler.
Say no to domestic violence
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Officialcartel(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Don't just comment
Read before commenting
nkiliuzo:
what is wrong with ebonyi people
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Officialcartel(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Agugbadin:

Ebonyi in the news again for wicked act.
read well before you comment
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rawhumper:
I am not Ipob,want to correct you that its the other way round.

[s]Yoruba men crave for igbo women not the women,this i know and heard from yoruba men.Some even with their moiths said d can neva marry from their side....at least i hv heard 3yoruba men say it.
I dont support creation of Biafra but confederation of the regions,we still need one another.

I implore you to set aside your hatred and differences and back the igbos cos believe me the survival of other tribes depend on the survival of the igbos cos its only the igbos with the help of other tribes that withstand and stop the hegemony of the Hausa/Fulanis.

You can see how messed up the country is and the deaths in the midflebelts and core Northern areas all by the Hausa/Fulanis.

This is a clarion call for you to wake up and rise to support the igbos as long as there is one Nigeria.

Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by chatinent: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
ukpahu:
fool
I am a fool because I have an opinion? It's both reasonable and human to understand people's view rather than believing everyone must reason as you do.
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by chatinent: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
millionboi2:
it doesn't make u special or somtin
As far as u get angry,how u react is u
So don't xpt everybody to b like u
That's the point: 'how you react to it.'
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Yankee101: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Some men no need their blokos
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Rawhumper(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Well dear no need to resend it,i didnt mean to offend you my lady....

You may not like it but am not forcing my views on you but i want you to see the reality.

The votes of the yorubas tilted the election in favour of Buhari but now the yorubas maybe regretting it after what Osibanjo went thru and is still passing thru as VP.

I love yoruba gals believe me,if i dont i will say it.

They know how to sex and take good care of their men.

Think about it,WE NEED TO PULL THIS PEOPLE FROM JANGLING DISCORD OF OUR NATION AND Make It Into BEAUTIFUL SYMPHONY of BROTHERHOOD.

quote author=DenreleDave post=92268610][/quote]
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by GreatGod2020(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
DenreleDave:
Igbos at work angry Igbos are too razz and wicked..

No normal igbos will want to associate themselves with Igbos.... All manner of atrocities in south east na Igbos work, jst to spoil real igbos image..

No wonder, igbo Ladies rather come to yorubas for marriage than marry their Igbos sons and men.

We shall yorubalize all igbos women

We shall deliver them from Igbos cool

Watch out, only Igbos will quote me, just watch

Lol..... don't tell me you are in love with a Yoruba man or married already.
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
dynicks:
Just don't get it.....was it his intention to practice a forceful act of BDSM or damn what?.....why maltreat your lovely wife and child in such an awful manner?....

That man better be caught!!
What is BDSM?
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by NaMeAboki: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Same region same kind of wickedness.

'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix) / Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m