Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) (52635 Views)

Woman Chained And Paraded For Stealing From An Orphanage In Anambra (Photos) / Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta / 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by ymstar(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2020
Kosiso12:
Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (Photos)

A middle-aged woman, identified as Mrs Ngozi Chukwuani who was chained to a pillar for ten hours by her husband, identified as Uche has been rescued in Ebonyi State, IGBERE TV has learnt.

According to report, the husband who resides with the wife at No 1 Ike street in Abakaliki, the state capital reportedly fled with the key of the padlock.

Some of the residents who spoke to our correspondent revealed that Uche hit his daughter’s head with the chain while she was trying to stop him from beating Mrs Chukwuani.

Mrs Chukwuani was said to have been rescued by men of the Ekeaba Police division. The couple both hail from Enugu State.

The Special Assistant to Governor David Umahi on security and utility, the capital city, Mr. Nchekwube Saints Anakor, on Tuesday, who condemned the incident also instructed a welder to remove the chains from Mrs Chukwuani, adding that the suspect would be apprehended and prosecuted.

Anakor said: “This evening (Tuesday) at no.1 Ike street, Mr Uche Chukwuani chained his wife to a pillar in their building and ran away with the key. Thanks to Ekeaba police whose timely response saved the situation.

“I had to send a welder who cut the chain. One question kept on coming to my mind, what did this woman do to warrant being chained like a dog by her own husband. Does whatever transpired warrant such dehumanization?

“Always be careful in what you do for ignorance is no excuse in law. I am always on patrol till daybreak expecting to hear from you. The Neighborhood Watch is stationed in every part of the town protecting ur areas. Reach out to them for any challenges or call me,” Anakor said.

Mrs Chukwuani said her husband had earlier threatened to deal with her because his mistress is suffering.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1359858/woman-chained-pillar-ten-hours-husband-rescued-ebonyi-photos/
Na wa o
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by hammer8: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2020
BDSM GONE WRONG.

Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Mo3891: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2020
Masterkernel1:

At least he didn't mine her skull.

Or turn her to baby factory staff, selling off her babies

Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2020
nengilover:
stop giving us half news. TELL US WHY SHE WAS CHAINED
topic should be something like woman that bleeped all neigbours in the coumpound chained by husband for 10hours.

she looks like a cheater that has sucked so much preeks

Says the foolish he-goat that isn't proud to identify with his gender. Tueh

Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by EngineerBode: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Needed here to come and do what exactly? Re-chain the woman? Find the man and chain him? Perhaps, find Igbere TV and chain them for reporting this news?

It's like you people love mentioning feminism anytime you want to be mischievous.

I said feminist not a village oponu like you. Stop appearing when feminists are mentioned because you aren't one

Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Tastemoney(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Abakaliki and Nsukka men

Sometimes it's better not to comment at all than to utter rubbish.... Like you just did.
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2020
EngineerBode:

I said feminist not a village oponu like you. Stop appearing when feminists are mentioned because you aren't one

And you know this because?

Like I said earlier, you just want to be mischievous

Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by EngineerBode: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Hmm

Nina ehn some husbands need to be shot at close range with a sniper.

You cannot shoot with a sniper. A sniper is a person. He snipes with a rifle
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2020
chatinent:
I wonder why anyone should hit a woman they married. This is the height of wickedness. What a shifted world we live in.

I wonder y a woman would get pregnant for a man with anoda man's child and not tell d man! That's the height of wickedness too!
Let us all hear the mans side of the story, u would be shocked at the evil this woman was intending to cause the man,there's a reason the man did wat he did and until then, don't make lousy comments!
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Elnathan454(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2020
Mtcheeew mumu man
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by YelloweWest: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2020
godkiller:
The husband had his reasons though not justifiable.

Maybe she threatened to go do juju, sell his property, leave with the daughter etc.

That is how women who pour hot oil, cut off prick, stab and kill their husbands have reasons too undecided

Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Gmajor(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2020
EngineerBode:
Feminists are needed here. They are only good at attacking decent responsible men. This topic will scare them. They won't even comment

Nonsense comment
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by chatinent: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2020
Heathrow44:

I wonder y a woman would get pregnant for a man with anoda man's child and not tell d man! That's the height of wickedness too!
Let us all hear the mans side of the story, u would be shocked at the evil this woman was intending to cause the man,there's a reason the man did wat he did and until then, don't make lousy comments!
He could divorce her rather than hitting her. Well, as you opine, till we hear the other side of the story.
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2020
now I see why Igbo ladies are rushing to marry Yoruba men most esp those out of southeast

it's only in Igbo land a man will spend millions for a lady's bride price only to either use her for ritual or treat her as animal

I wouldn't censored the truth, ladies are nothing but an inferiority entities in the sight of Igbo men. I think Igbo parents should add groom mental result in the required list of Bride price
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by millionboi2: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2020
chatinent:
I wonder why anyone should hit a woman they married. This is the height of wickedness. What a shifted world we live in.
everybody is not like u

Dont talk as if u don't get angry
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by jUeLiZ: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Abakaliki and Nsukka men
this is not a matter of tribe o... anybody can exhibit any nonsense trait irrespective of wer u come from
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by nkwuocha1: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2020
EngineerBode:

You cannot shoot with a sniper. A sniper is a person. He snipes with a rifle

Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by chinoonew09: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2020
DenreleDave:
Igbos at work angry Igbos are too razz and wicked..

No normal igbos will want to associate themselves with Igbos.... All manner of atrocities in south east na Igbos work, jst to spoil real igbos image..

No wonder, igbo Ladies rather come to yorubas for marriage than marry their Igbos sons and men.

We shall yorubalize all igbos women

We shall deliver them from Igbos cool

Watch out, only Igbos will quote me, just watch

Egungun! becareful, y ipob again, all these one milion boy are they ipob.?

i dnt blame u, its obvious that since 5 months ago water have never touch ur head, thatz y ur callin ur accestors everytime..
olosho! ikpu!!
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by chatinent: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2020
millionboi2:
everybody is not like u
Dont talk as if u don't get angry
I do but I don't hit anyone.
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Exodora: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2020
omenka:
Igbere, the least you could have done was to tell us what she said was reason why her husband did what he did. After getting her name, address and who did that to her, that should have been the next logical question: WHY?

Is journalism that difficult? undecided
Matter it is she does not diserved that .
Wonder if you listen to yourself at all.
If some does this your sister or to anyone close to you how would you feel.

Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2020

Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by molbic(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Abakaliki and Nsukka men
don't angry me you this akpa-amu of a woman
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by millionboi2: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2020
chatinent:

I do but I don't hit anyone.
it doesn't make u special or somtin

As far as u get angry,how u react is u

So don't xpt everybody to b like u
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2020
Mo3891:
Shout Yeast news
There’s a topic on fp now about a man arraigned for killing his wife. Guess where? Not in the yeast. Foolish fellow like you.
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by ukpahu(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2020
chatinent:
I wonder why anyone should hit a woman they married. This is the height of wickedness. What a shifted worlud we live in.
fool
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by cococandy(f): 11:00am On Jul 30, 2020
Lol but that’s exactly what feminists are.

You people have let malicious disingenuous folks get power over a noble title and attempt to shame you with it. And you try to dissociate yourselves from a name that’s a good thing because you’re starting to believe their lies about what feminism means.

Reclaim your time. smiley

frozen70:

When women like me stands against inhumanity and maltreatment from men, you guys will say they are feminist

Tell me one good moral reason for a man to do this to a woman he sleeps and wake up with from the same bed

Yes it's possible love can go sour. If your mistress is being harassed by your wife, simply pack to your mistress instead of treating her as if she has no value again

I can't stop men from changing taste of women, but don't frustrate her because you found a fresh lover someone else will still appreciate her if she wants to pay back

Just walk away, it's the best option

Anyway it's still better than killing her

All women have the same taste drop the former one and get another one, it's the same taste with different look

Nonsense

Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Masterkernel1: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2020
Mo3891:

Selling a day old child to a ritualist, or "mining" the rotten skull of a cadaver, corpse , dead man, which is more evil

#StopBabyFactory
#BabyFactoryAudioBillionaire

Baby factory is illegal selling of babies to those that doesn't have one. While Skull mining is the act of killing and using humans for rituals. The headquarters in Nigeria is Ogun state.
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by frozen70(f): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2020
cococandy:
Lol but that’s exactly what feminists are.

You people have let malicious disingenuous folks get power over a noble title and attempt to shame you with it. And you try to dissociate yourselves from a name that’s a good thing because you’re starting to believe their lies about what feminism means.

Reclaim your time. smiley

I am one of the women that will never give up on an abuse on women

Never
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by Oleru120: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]Chai Can't we wake up in Nigeria without Any husband and wife issue?
Re: Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) by cococandy(f): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2020
frozen70:

I am one of the women that will never give up on an abuse on women

Never
The exact definition of a feminist
Thank you. You are needed and appreciated.

Don’t get distracted by the lies about feminists and redefinition of what feminism is.

'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix) / Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m