Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away (38581 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 / Giroud Wins 2018/19 Europa League Top Scorer / Lionel Messi Receives 5th Golden Shoe Award For Europe's Top Scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by gibzzhd: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

Was it?
show us pictures of the shoe or ball Ronaldo got with those figures.GOOGLE
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Techiekingee(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

Was it?
So, this boy u don't even know football nd m here arguing with u....
Is there an award given for top scorer or champions League??

Is this the method in which European golden boots are awarded??....

Just go and sleep
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2020
gibzzhd:

show us pictures of the shoe or ball Ronaldo got with those figures.GOOGLE

Okay.. So any award without a physical trophy isn't worthy of being an award right? I will remind you of this post again.

What year was it you mentioned Ronaldo last won a top scorer's award? 2015 right?

This top scorer award was presented by UEFA at a tournaments finals last year. You can scout the winner yourself.
Enjoy.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 8:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Techiekingee:

So, this boy u don't even know football nd m here arguing with u....

Tsk tsk tsk.
Someone is getting emotional.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen, this man
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Techiekingee(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

Tsk tsk tsk.
Someone is getting emotional.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen, this man
Lol, console ur self.....u shud hide ur face.....u aren't worthy of discussin football here
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2020
gibzzhd:

It's not difficult to understand.There is a third place match and award at the world cup and afcon but not at the Euros.

I have no idea how this concerns UCL or goals scored though.

But I guess I'll figure it out in like 25 years time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2020
OfficialJayy:

La liga has been producing the european golden boot winner because the league is way too easy...
No matter how good you are or the team you play for, you would be really lucky if you score more than 25goals per season in the epl... The likes of kane, vardy would score 40goals per season if they were playing in la liga
Then why is Hazard struggling at Real Madrid?

Record has it that 85% of players that move from the EPL to Spain end up as flops or average. Even players from other Leagues.
What does that imply to you Mr?

Hazard
Bale
Song
Higuain
Sanchez
just a few

How can you say harry Kane would score 40 goals in Laliga ... Deep down you know it's a big lie.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2020
paulolee:

..i see no wrong if he decide to take a rest this season ..

Nice foundation laid for this excuse. You should consider civil engineering grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2020
Techiekingee:

Lol, sport scientist.....wich award is now minor?....
Please list them.....

You brought the 'major' into this. You're also bringing in the minor.

Your insinuation was that Ronaldo hasn't won any major individual award.
I gave you an answer.

The onus is on you to prove that it is not a major award.

It's quite surprising you managed to type such long note and still couldn't prove Serie A Player of the season is not a major award undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by khingTony(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

Leave beer parlour gossips in beer parlours bro.

Messi is 20 points behind the Immobile you're calling small which is far much worse than Cr7. That's real facts.

Don't forget Ronaldo got 14 penalties this season smiley
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2020
MetalJigsaw:

Not all La Liga fans are La Liga fans.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Anything cr7 can do, Messi would do better??

Hmmm... I wonder what Argentina fans would have to say about this??
This is what you all fall back to... international level.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Techiekingee(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

I gave you an answer.

It's quite surprising you managed to type such long note and still couldn't prove Serie A Player of the season is not a major award undecided
Lol, typical Nigerian.....
It's clear you read only with ur eyes and not your mind...
I listed the major awards and u're still asking 4 more explanations.....If u can't live with the fact that Serie A best player isn't a major award and Ronaldo has won no major award since leaving Madrid, stay off Nairaland.....to avoid tears
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2020
Techiekingee:

I listed the major awards and u're still asking 4 more explanations.....

You listed your list of major awards

Aside your scheming mind, this baseless assumption exists no where in the real football world.

Prove me wrong, bring a reputable link.

Else, shelve it back into wherever you dragged it out from.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2020
eskorelvis:

Pained ass Messi fan. Messi has ZEROOO intl trophies, he should better Ronaldo at that.
Eder's Cup and Bernaldo's Cup don't make you a better player!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2020
Whobedatte:

If the league was so easy to score , how come Aguero never made headline as top scorer or Fernando Torres ?
How come the league has produced the most champions league, Europa league winners?
Most balon dor winners?
The EPL is just an overrated piece of shit .
Just hype and nothing more
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:21am On Jul 31, 2020
Whobedatte:

If the league was so easy to score , how come Aguero never made headline as top scorer or Fernando Torres ?
How come the league has produced the most champions league, Europa league winners?
Most balon dor winners?
The EPL is just an overrated piece of shit .
Just hype and nothing more
Guy I for dash u one of my girlfriend.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2020
OfficialJayy:

At least cr7 wont finish this season trophyless
And yet you claim LA liga is easy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Last season he was undone by a 38 year old player who won the golden boot
u just shut the guy up

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by emmyrate1(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2020
obembet:
CR7 is even tried With such hopeless team even messi would find difficult to score 30+ goal which CRISTIANO RONALDO has done it

Lalasticlala
lies juve have more players than Barcelona. Stop consoling urself with that fact.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by paulolee(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

Nice foundation laid for this excuse. You should consider civil engineering grin
thanks boss but we jus cnt keep winning all the time
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by gibzzhd: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

Okay.. So any award without a physical trophy isn't worthy of being an award right? I will remind you of this post again.

What year was it you mentioned Ronaldo last won a top scorer's award? 2015 right?

This trophy was presented by UEFA at a tournaments finals last year. You can scout the winner yourself.
Enjoy.
lolz penaldo fans would create an award just for their goat.There is no award as UCL golden boot or shoe
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by gibzzhd: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

I have no idea how this concerns UCL or goals scored though.

But I guess I'll figure it out in like 25 years time.
Just letting you know that because you have a golden boot award for top scorer in a league doesn't mean you have same in Europa or UCL.play by the rules
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2020
gibzzhd:

lolz penaldo fans would create an award just for their goat.There is no award as UCL golden boot or shoe

Good to see the 2015 claim died a natural death.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by OfficialJayy: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2020
MetalJigsaw:

Record has it that 85% of players that move from the EPL to Spain end up as flops or average. Even players from other Leagues.
What does that imply to you Mr?

Hazard
Bale
Song
Higuain
Sanchez
just a few

How can you say harry Kane would score 40 goals in Laliga ... Deep down you know it's a big lie.

Bale a flop?? He has 4ucl and 3la liga trophies with madrid and yet you call him a flop... Bale has not been playing recently, but thats mainly because zidane does not like him not because he's not good.. let me ask you a question.. since Bale started playing in Spain, how many players in that country have more goals than him within that period?

And bros, Higuain and sanchez did not move FROM EPL TO LA LIGA

as for A.song, he was not a world class player during his time in epl either

And oga, harry kane would easily score 40goals in la liga
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by 1kinggy(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
EngineerBode:
The pausing of the league affected many players performance. Both Messi and Ronaldo. Even in Nigeria, it was the same thing. Footballers had to face other hustle

2 young guys on my street that used to be in one football academy were home for 3 good months. They started doing online dating on dating sites like Bit Mistress. One even uses Cossy Ojiokor pics as his profile to attract white men because of her big chest. Now, they are always buying designers clothes like Hushpuppi. They recently bought a lexus ES350.

This your site you're promoting will soon land you in trouble.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Beverlyjean(f): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
Techiekingee:

Lol, you sound like u re Already typing with tears in ur eyes.....I thought u guys claim Ronaldo can do it alone in any team....Shame....
Oh, now u're waiting 4 hot midfielders to come and feed him.....Shame again
If Ronaldo scores 50 goals next season, another Serie A striker will still put tears in ur eyes by outscoring him....
Ronaldo always ascends, he doesn't descend...... Ronaldo has descended to winning no major Individual awards since he left Madrid....shame one more time.....Thank Juve for still giving him trophies and pks or his name wud av bin dead and silent like the J in Juventus

U are so bitter no to remember that he won mvp in serie a last season...oya , show ur bitterness with how he wasnt meant to b the winner grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Moura7(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

I think most people will know Sanchez at Udinese is exactly why Barca bought him. Ozil is tamed in England. You can blame that on anything but he was in his powers at Madrid playing alongside Ronaldo. At England? Never so much.
You criticize injury prone Bale but mention Carzola. Did I see there that Laporte conquered EPL? And you even mention De Gea, Fabregas and Torres who had a lot of their development come in England?? Stop glory hunting.
And there's this talk of 'a whole Ajax'.. Oga, Ajax hardly played CL football while Suarez was there. And when they managed to do so, they didn't go beyond group stage. Before you market Suarez at a level he wasn't.

Lol...maybe we should ask sincere arsenal fans how good Ozil was when they brought him in and ask them of Carzola's importance in that same arsenal team and you're telling me Torres developed in EPL?...really?? jokes. Suarez came to Liverpool and became their best player same way Ronaldo did at Madrid. You talk about Sanchez's form at Udinese, was that same form replicated at Barca? but what happened when he landed at Arsenal, dude excelled effortlessly individually. Injury prone Bale lol, so EPL is tougher and laliga is easier but he wasn't injury prone at the supposed tougher league but came to the easier one and all of a sudden he's injury prone, wow. Now please be honest with your self, you have a chance to pick Tottenham's Bale and Madrid's bale, which would you pick?.....De gea developed at manU, a whole Atletico Madrid's no1 developed at manU. Fergie brought a mere developer to replace a whole Van de sar then what was Ben Foster doing?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Andrew13: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
Won 2 trophies in 9 years at real Madrid

Won 2 trophies in 2 years at juventus

And he claims he wants a new challenge, abeg which new challenge.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Techiekingee(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

I gave you an answer.

Lol....keep consoling urself o...
U can as well add Dubai d'Or as one of his major awards....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Techiekingee(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

You listed your list of major awards

Aside your scheming mind, this baseless assumption exists no where in the real football world.

Prove me wrong, bring a reputable link.

Else, shelve it back into wherever you dragged it out from.
Lol....keep consoling urself o...
U can as well add Dubai d'Or as one of his major awards....
Una no even gt shame....
The way no one gvs a f**k abt Henderson winning FWA is the same way no one gvs a f**k abt Ronaldo's player of d year
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Techiekingee(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U are so bitter no to remember that he won mvp in serie a last season...oya , show ur bitterness with how he wasnt meant to b the winner grin
Ok, act like you are not pained and console urself with Serie A MVP

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala All Swagged Up In New Photo / Kamaru Usman: I Go Soon Beat Person Pikin Again (Photos) / Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.