Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away (38445 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 / Giroud Wins 2018/19 Europa League Top Scorer / Lionel Messi Receives 5th Golden Shoe Award For Europe's Top Scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by EngineerBode: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bossman25:
In your dreams
You think Laliga dey dash player anyhow penalty abii....Pendu scoring 15 penalty kicks....out of 31goals.....is that one a striker.....

No he is a goal keeper

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Openbusiness4: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
obembet:
CR7 is even tried With such hopeless team even messi would find difficult to score 30+ goal which CRISTIANO RONALDO has done it

Lalasticlala
hopeless team that has won their league for how many consecutive seasons now before Ronaldo joined? Mtchwwwww, all dis Penaldo fans nawa for una ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by obonujoker(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bossman25:
In your dreams
You think Laliga dey dash player anyhow penalty abii....Pendu scoring 15 penalty kicks....out of 31goals.....is that one a striker.....

Clown... Messi once scored 17 penalties in a season

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Whobedatte(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
obonujoker:

With 73 goals overall .

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by ghettokid1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
BuhariNawah
Fergie001
Paulolee
Rapid101
Joshuaidibia
Galactico4ever
I have told you guys that there is no Golden boot 4 una useless small goat this season.
Cc, Gadaluck

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Bossman25(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mumu! How many goals did he score all round?
Don't worry, I know that u are about to dash Pendu 6 Pk ...to equal his tally with a mere motal called Immobile....Lol

obonujoker:

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Andrew13: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
obonujoker:

out of 59goals
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Bossman25(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
U sabii....I clap for u!
Pendu....99% Nutmeg himself. 99% penalty.

EngineerBode:

No he is a goal keeper
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by HantaVirus(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

How old was this guy fabio quagliarella when he outscored ronaldo in a mediocre team with no penalties... go on,

Is the fabio guy as consistent as Ronaldo?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by SirMichael1: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
oyatainer:

La liga always produce the best unlike premier league where no entity like Herderson is the best player. Go and ask Hazard, he will tell you better. Ask Higuain about the competition in Spain and Seria A. He scored the highest in Italy ever and not reckon with in Spain. They are too docile in Seria A, not pacy like la liga. Là liga has been producing the European Golden Boot winners since 2008. Even in Champions league excepts may be twice that they didn't win in 13 years. What is now your point?
Lol. What you should say is that laliga's top dog spend exhorbitantly in purchasing big players than premier league teams. That said, liverpool beat barca 4-0 and man city defeated madrid 2-1 in their home, so what is your point?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Whobedatte(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
OfficialJayy:

La liga has been producing the european golden boot winner because the league is way too easy...
No matter how good you are or the team you play for, you would be really lucky if you score more than 25goals per season in the epl... The likes of kane, vardy would score 40goals per season if they were playing in la liga
If the league was so easy to score , how come Aguero never made headline as top scorer or Fernando Torres ?
How come the league has produced the most champions league, Europa league winners?
Most balon dor winners?
The EPL is just an overrated piece of shit .
Just hype and nothing more

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by OfficialJayy: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bossman25:
In your dreams

Actually cr7 has scored 12 penalties, not 15...

and also, in 2012, Messi scored 17 goals from the penalty spot, even cr7 is yet to break that record, so calm down bro

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by OfficialJayy: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Whobedatte:

If the league was so easy to score , how come Aguero never made headline as top scorer or Fernando Torres ?
How come the league has produced the most champions league, Europa league winners?
Most balon dor winners?
The EPL is just an overrated piece of shit .
Just hype and nothing more

How old was Aguero and Torres when they played on spain?? infact did you even know aguero when he played in spain??

Only a fool would call the epl overrated..

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by SIRRITE: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
OfficialJayy:

La liga has been producing the european golden boot winner because the league is way too easy...
No matter how good you are or the team you play for, you would be really lucky if you score more than 25goals per season in the epl... The likes of kane, vardy would score 40goals per season if they were playing in la liga

See mu-mu talk, people say spain is easy, but the so called players from hard league will come to the spain they cannot score up to 5goals go ask harzad what he is seeing in the easy league spain now

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Bossman25(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Yes, Yet Messi scored 91 goals in a calender year.
See let Pendu go and contend with Immobile for best striker in Italy.....I dey wait for final match day.....

OfficialJayy:

Actually cr7 has scored 12 penalties, not 15...

and also, in 2012, Messi scored 17 goals from the penalty spot, even cr7 is yet to break that record, so calm down bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
When it matter most grin

Immobile deserves the SerieA best player award!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by tfash96(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
paulolee:

that wan na sure matter....messi de miles above the rest..
abi Na there are always 2 players and they're Messi and the others
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by obembet(f): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Puloc:

Obembet my love u look just so mesmerizing. And u're a Man United Fan too. We blend too well. Can u accept my invitation to a private luncheon at the Ibom Gulf Resort, Uyo? I'd luv it.
Meanwhile forget about penaldo, no more penalty for him I guess.

Send me DM After coro.. I would love to visit Uyo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by OfficialJayy: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bossman25:
Yes, Yet Messi scored 91 goals in a calender year.
See let Pendu go and contend with Immobile for best striker in Italy.....I dey wait for final match day.....

At least cr7 wont finish this season trophyless

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by henrixx(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
obembet:
CR7 is even tried With such hopeless team even messi would find difficult to score 30+ goal which CRISTIANO RONALDO has done it

Lalasticlala
hopeless team won league abi na only Ronaldo dey pitch?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
HantaVirus:
Imagine a 35 year old footballer scoring 31 league goals in a season shocked

Last season he was undone by a 38 year old player who won the golden boot
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sorry naldo

Sir Philip0906.. I hail u sir. Good pm sir
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Gadaluck(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
BuhariNawah
Fergie001
Paulolee
Rapid101
Joshuaidibia
Galactico4ever
I have told you guys that there is no Golden boot 4 una useless small goat this season.
Cc, Gadaluck

Lol cheesy

Welcome back bro!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by OfficialJayy: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
SIRRITE:

See mu-mu talk, people say spain is easy, but the so called players from hard league will come to the spain they cannot score up to 5goals go ask harzad what he is seeing in the easy league spain now

Actually I think it would be better to ask cr7, suarez, bale, falcao, etc if la liga is easy or not
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Bossman25(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
He is just another Khedira in the team...
He is worthless as a striker....
Last season A certain Old man beat him...now its Immobiles turn.....Lol, he should go to MLS...and chop free money dere.....
He even said he wanted to be the highest scorer in the league....see his mouth.

OfficialJayy:

At least cr7 wont finish this season trophyless
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Dansuqi: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Puloc:

Obembet my love u look just so mesmerizing. And u're a Man United Fan too. We blend too well. Can u accept my invitation to a private luncheon at the Ibom Gulf Resort, Uyo? I'd luv it.
Meanwhile forget about penaldo, no more penalty for him I guess.

I dey ph,invite me too.where is angelfrost
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by SctDonald(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
kenzysmith:
Honestly imobile save noise of miscreant disturbing d internet i was happy he fail is downfall gave me rest of mind.
..Only devil rejoice over the fail of another or failure of another...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by hidhrhis(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
SIRRITE:

Dem no get brain ni
No be coutinho be that
One of the best in England before he went to Barcelona
This people just talk anyhow
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
obembet:

Send me DM After coro.. I would love to visit Uyo
Wow u made my day obembet darling. A penaldo sorry Ronaldo fan and a Messi fan having a beautiful luncheon at d Ibom Golf Resort. Wat more 8th wonder awaits this wicked world than this beautiful romance?
BTW must we wait till Coro is gone? That might be ten years from now and I might die without u then.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by OfficialJayy: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Last season he was undone by a 38 year old player who won the golden boot

But this same 38 years old player only scored 26goals na...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by 2loadedguy: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
OfficialJayy:

No matter how good you are or the team you play for, you would be really lucky if you score more than 25goals per season in the epl... The likes of kane, vardy would score 40goals per iseason if they were playing in la liga
Shebi that's the way Hazard your king in the epl has been scoring it since he joined Madrid. When we say common sense is not common it's because of comments like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona / Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) / AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.