Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away (38545 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 / Giroud Wins 2018/19 Europa League Top Scorer / Lionel Messi Receives 5th Golden Shoe Award For Europe's Top Scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Techiekingee(m): 1:02am On Jul 31, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Sarri will b replaced by pochetino and new hot midfielders will arrive then messi fans will cry cos niga gonna hit 50 goals next season....ronaldo always ascends, he doesn't descend
Lol, you sound like u re Already typing with tears in ur eyes.....I thought u guys claim Ronaldo can do it alone in any team....Shame....
Oh, now u're waiting 4 hot midfielders to come and feed him.....Shame again
If Ronaldo scores 50 goals next season, another Serie A striker will still put tears in ur eyes by outscoring him....
Ronaldo always ascends, he doesn't descend...... Ronaldo has descended to winning no major Individual awards since he left Madrid....shame one more time.....Thank Juve for still giving him trophies and pks or his name wud av bin dead and silent like the J in Juventus

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Moura7(m): 1:43am On Jul 31, 2020
eni4real:
Best players move from EPL to La liga

That is a higher level!!

Excellent La liga players rarely move to the EPL

Best players from the EPL are usually not fulfilled until they play at the highest level of EUROPEAN football, which is in the La liga.. Madrid or Barcelona!!

Only Aguero, Torres, David Silva, Yaya Toure, Fabregas etc are the exception... And, they left for tactical reason . Not because they see EPL as a greater place ..

Guess what, Aguero is destroying all time goal records in the EPL

Yaya Toure destroyed EPL for real

David Silva is a Legend, already

Torres was a hit in Liverpool and was ranked 3rd in the 2008 Ballon d'or

Fabregas is a hit back to back from Arsenal to Chelsea!!

Are we not talking about the same EPL that Salah has placed under his foot??

He couldn't do that to the SerieA or Serie P whatever they call it now!!

Preach man......pls school them on the truth.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Moura7(m): 1:50am On Jul 31, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Modric, bale, suarez, forlan

Did you call Bale??..really? and Suarez was an already established player before Liverpool signed him, a whole captain of Ajax then. Bale was the best player in EPL before he joined Laliga and guess what?.... Dude hasn't merely shown flashes of the form in Madrid ever since, just like Dembele. Now lemme call mine that left laliga to conquer EPL: dea Gea, fabregas, Courtois, Sanchez, Ozil, David Silva, Torres, Aguero, Yaya toure, Carzola, laporte,
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Agazia10: 6:28am On Jul 31, 2020
Take it or leave it, his the greatest in this area of his time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Littlefingerjp: 7:02am On Jul 31, 2020
paulolee:
lolz....cr7 fans boys don dey give up??
i think cr7 can still do it because he loves challenge and still have the last match to score 5 goals, abi no be cr7 the machine again??
am happy my guy immobile is way ahead of him in the golden boot race in italy and Europe at least we go hear word...
after winning the league cr7 said that he would win it but unluckily for him, his goal dried up because his goal tally would be weak without those soft p.k he do receive...
he can still score 5 p.k against roma because cr7 is a goal machine and immobile would be watching..
the next move for his fans is to blame sarri and the bad juve squad, even if cr7 bea leaves him, his fans would still blame sarri...bunch of jokers..
See as yu sell your sense, Remember he is still the GOAT...If yu doubt mention your own GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Peacefuluz(f): 7:02am On Jul 31, 2020
Cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 7:46am On Jul 31, 2020
Techiekingee:

Let Ronaldo use it to go and collect the league golden boot na.......at least Messi is top scorer of his league

Move the goalposts to your heart contents, Chief grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Equity15(m): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2020
2loadedguy:

But that 17 penalties is an infinitesimal ratio when you compare it to the total of 73 goals he scored that same season and not 31 in this case.
this messi fans.. was the 73goals for league? we talking league goal..subtract the p.k from the league goals
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Equity15(m): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Did Ronaldo score 30 last season. Fabio would outscored Ronaldo again, if not for Claudio rainieri not playing him at all this season
na wa oh..for una oh...you guys didn't even put into consideration of acclamatizing into another league and team's style of play. Shame no dey catch una? messi will never, I repeat never score up to 20goals in his first season in juventus or a defensive team..this is a fact both you and I know
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2020
Moura7:

Did you call Bale??..really? and Suarez was an already established player before Liverpool signed him, a whole captain of Ajax then. Bale was the best player in EPL before he joined Laliga and guess what?.... Dude hasn't merely shown flashes of the form in Madrid ever since, just like Dembele. Now lemme call mine that left laliga to conquer EPL: dea Gea, fabregas, Courtois, Sanchez, Ozil, David Silva, Torres, Aguero, Yaya toure, Carzola, laporte,

I think most people will know Sanchez at Udinese is exactly why Barca bought him. Ozil is tamed in England. You can blame that on anything but he was in his powers at Madrid playing alongside Ronaldo. At England? Never so much.
You criticize injury prone Bale but mention Carzola. Did I see there that Laporte conquered EPL? And you even mention De Gea, Fabregas and Torres who had a lot of their development come in England?? Stop glory hunting.
And there's this talk of 'a whole Ajax'.. Oga, Ajax hardly played CL football while Suarez was there. And when they managed to do so, they didn't go beyond group stage. Before you market Suarez at a level he wasn't.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by paulolee(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2020
Littlefingerjp:
See as yu sell your sense, Remember he is still the GOAT...If yu doubt mention your own GOAT
lolz. he is still the goat and can't win just immobile in smaller lazio in golden boot race..
two seasons in juve and cant win the top scorer but no probs because they would still gv him the best player again bcoz he is the richest player in the league..
you guys call him the goal machine but leo have won the golden boot more than him both in Europe and in the league..
mayb the new challenge ur goat seeked was to go n win the league with juve that have already won it 8 times..
i cnt write him off bcoz they is a match remaining and he can still bag 5 goals abi??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Equity15:
na wa oh..for una oh...you guys didn't even put into consideration of acclamatizing into another league and team's style of play. Shame no dey catch una? messi will never, I repeat never score up to 20goals in his first season in juventus or a defensive team..this is a fact both you and I know

Yet Lukaku scored outscored Ronaldo in his first season at Inter Milan.
Ronaldo plays around the best team and best midfielders in the world. Yet na tap in penalty baba dey find

Cry me more rivers brother.... cry me more
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2020
Techiekingee:

Ronaldo has descended to winning no major Individual awards since he left Madrid....

You guys should stop using sports languages you don't understand. grin grin
You are welcome to shift goalposts again.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Ronaldo plays around the best team and best midfielders in the world. ..

..and then there's Argentina. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Equity15(m): 8:06am On Jul 31, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Yet Lukaku scored outscored Ronaldo in his first season at Inter Milan.
Ronaldo plays around the best team and best midfielders in the world. Yet na tap in penalty baba dey find

Cry me more rivers brother.... cry me more
lukaku outscored ronaldo? bros how? is everything alright this morning?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by khingTony(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2020
Equity15:
this messi fans.. was the 73goals for league? we talking league goal..subtract the p.k from the league goals

Messi
League goals: 59
Penalties: 15
Goals without penalties: 44

Ronaldo
League goals: 31
Penalties: 12
Goals without pk: 19

Now cry me a river cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2020
paulolee:

lolz. he is still the goat and can't win just immobile in smaller lazio in golden boot race..

Let's not forget Immobile in small Lazio of Italy is ahead of Messi in big Barcelona with 20 solid points in the european goals race.
That is almost three times the point difference between him and Ronaldo.

Agenda must agend.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by paulolee(m): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2020
eskorelvis:

Starting before someone does not mean he must have more trophies. Ronaldo worked hard to get to where he was, Messi was gifted Barcelona on a platter, there's a difference. At such age Messi was already playing in a world class Barca team, Ronaldo had to struggle wity Lisbon where he spent those extra years ure referring to before he finally joined United.
now you wana make me cry....pls i dnt understand your meaning of cr7 worked hard to where he is and messi was gifted on a platter, u speaked asif its only messi that have played for barca in the history of football...
pls dnt take anything away from the real GOAT because hr was a genius even before barca signed him and he helped barca even more than barca helped him...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2020
Equity15:
lukaku outscored ronaldo? bros how? is everything alright this morning?

Bros how many goals did ronaldo score in his first season

How many has Lukaku scored in this season being his first.

You see fanboys know nothing about football. Or last season was tougher than this season, bring your excuse again, I full ground to educate you

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Techiekingee(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

You guys should stop using sports languages you don't understand. grin grin
You are welcome to shift goalposts again.
Any player can win player serie A player of d. year Even defenders and keepers win it
I'm talking of awards that makes him compete out of his league and recognised in all Europe not just serie A ....Golden boot, the best, Balon d'Or....
Ronaldo was used to winning them in Madrid .....not now

do u know how many times Messi has won Laliga player of the year......but who recognizes it.......
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by paulolee(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

Let's not forget Immobile in small Lazio of Italy is ahead of Messi in big Barcelona with 20 solid points in the european goals race.
That is almost three times the point difference between him and Ronaldo.

Agenda must agend.
yes am not arguing that fact also but less not forget that lionel messi isn't in italy and he won the golden boot race in spain despite missing 5 matches, ur cr7 is in italy and can't win it despite promising u guys that he will win it..
the fact is that messi won the league golden boot this season and av won EUROPE GOLDEN BOOT FOR THE LAST 3 SEASONS and immobile is on his way to his this season unlike ur cr7 that cnt win it for 2 seasons mayb because his penalties stopped coming...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Techiekingee(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

Move the goalposts to your heart contents, Chief grin
It's simple, scoring goals that don't win u awards is almost unrecognised...... nobody recognizes a second....only firsts are recognised.

Immobile is top scorer in Europe and serie A and he's the only one we know..... Once the season ends, Nobody remembers if Ronaldo scored 30 or 1000goals......as long as he didn't win the golden boot
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2020
paulolee:

cr7 is in italy and can't win it despite promising u guys that he will win it.....

Leave beer parlour gossips in beer parlours bro.

Messi is 20 points behind the Immobile you're calling small which is far much worse than Cr7. That's real facts.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by gibzzhd: 8:23am On Jul 31, 2020
Equity15:
league goals was a record 50 goals with only 10 or 12 penalties.He got 73 in all competitions with 14 penalties
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by gibzzhd: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2020
Techiekingee:

Any player can win player serie A player of d. year Even defenders and keepers win it
I'm talking of awards that makes him compete out of his league and recognised in all Europe not just serie A ....Golden boot, the best, Balon d'Or....
Ronaldo was used to winning them in Madrid .....not now

do u know how many times Messi has won Laliga player of the year......but who recognizes it.......
The last time Ronaldo won a golden boot or shoe was 2015.wenger was still Arsenal Wenger Lolz.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2020
Techiekingee:

Your exact comment was that Ronaldo was yet to win any major individual award.
I just showed you he is a current holder of one and here you are again, doing what you do best 'shifting goalposts'.

Since you can't prove that it isn't a major individual award, It would be in your best interest not to use sport terminologies you don't fully understand. It ruins credibility.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by DesChyko: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2020
gibzzhd:

The last time Ronaldo won a golden boot or shoe was 2015.wenger was still Arsenal Wenger Lolz.

Was it?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Techiekingee(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2020
Equity15:
Lol, dumb fans...... dat's how y'all claimed Lukaku was Man U problem and a bad player...
How many goals has Lukaku scored in his first season in serie A??.... Even Ronaldo didn't score as much in his first season......SHAME

Lukaku isn't even half the player messi is yet u come here to spill rubbishes
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by Techiekingee(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

Your exact comment was that Ronaldo was yet to win any major individual award.
I just showed you he is a current holder of one and here you are again, doing what you do best 'shifting goalposts'.

Since you can't prove that it isn't a major individual award, It would be in your best interest not to use sport terminologies you don't fully understand. It ruins credibility.
Lol, sport scientist.....wich award is now minor?....
Please list them.....
Any individual award that isn't a competition of every player from every League is Minor...
European golden boot
Balon dor
Yashin trophy
Kopa trophy
World cup top scorer
Fifa the best
World cup golden ball
Best goal...

If u don't win any of these, u're still on ur own
Last I checked, Ronaldo hasn't won any since Modric exposed him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by paulolee(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

Leave beer parlour gossips in beer parlours bro.

Messi is 20 points behind the Immobile you're calling small which is far much worse than Cr7. That's real facts.
yes thats just this season and messi scoring such number of goals in his bad season isnt a bad thing, but pls dnt forget that he also won the golden boot in spain with those goals unlike ur own goat that is always behind..
and also dont forget that lionel had won the GOLDEN BOOT IN EUROPE AND IN SPAIN FOR THE PAST 3 SEASONS...
i see no wrong if he decide to take a rest this season but mind you, he would bounce back and reclaim his crown next season and ur cr7 that cnt even win golden boot in seria a would continue to be behind him..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by gibzzhd: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

Was it?
How many times have we told this oga there is no award for that achievement.The award for Top scorer in UCL and Europa is just an headline in the dailies.lolz.

It's not difficult to understand.There is a third place match and award at the world cup and afcon but not at the Euros.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away by gibzzhd: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2020
DesChyko:

Was it?
show us pictures of the shoe or ball Ronaldo got with those figures.GOOGLE

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Manchester United Sign Majid Balogun From Lambeth Tigers FC / Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... / Photo Of Super Eagles As Superheroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.