Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Why Do Girls Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Do This (573 Views)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Do This by Veiniously: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2020
Why do girls like exposing their body online and every where now i cant even watch a music video without seeing a semi naked girl i know some people will say they do pay them but what about those who are musician like tiwa they willing expose their body am just tired of seeing saggy breast and bum . I don't like it anymore

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2020
Bro’s, just look and pass.

You can’t speak for everyone grin
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by LawyerGodwin(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2020
I don't understand!

Why are you looking at them in the first place.

Can't you take your eyes off?

The world can't conform to your standards. Your standards are for you, and anyone that wants to be associated with you thereby agreeing to them.

Not the World.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2020
Learn to look away
Learn to scroll away
Learn to change the channel
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by TEAMvido(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
listen only to MP3.. or STFU...

(1) (Reply)

To The Ladies, How To Make Your Man Never To Cheat On You / ... / Do You Remember This Old Advert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.