Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno (68209 Views)

Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier / Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno / Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Iceyjayz: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
May his soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
PastorFire:
If you know an hausa man, you will know that they never criticize their own no matter what.
They are a bond you can never break.

And the bond is like a match box and stick ignited together, and responsible for the widespread fire burning the region and others at large.. The bond is evil!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by bejeria101(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wolgrace:
The satisfactory chant is commonly used by the islamic terrorists, meaning they have recruits and sponsors in the army..

Question- Are there no Northerners on this forum? Does the religion shut their mouths from speaking the truth liberally against their corrupt leaders?

They won't speak up now, but know how to dabble into what doesn't concern them about Christians.
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

You v said it all.
This ll end up with a full blown war across Nigeria.

Just because of ungodly loyalty due to slavery oath breed by religion? Is that how they are programmed not to call out their corrupt leaders?
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by madridsta007(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wolgrace:
The satisfactory chant is commonly used by the islamic terrorists, meaning they have recruits and sponsors in the army..

Question- Are there no Northerners on this forum? Does the religion shut their mouths from speaking the truth liberally against their corrupt leaders?

Hahahah!
You will never hear them speak against their leaders, at least not in the collective and public manner Southerners would do to pull a GEJ or NOI down.
By tradition and by religion, they are designed NOT to speak against their leaders. Even though they rape them. They won’t.

That’s why they’ll rule Nigeria anyhow they want it. If we like, we shouldn’t learn from them.
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Texman21: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
Austin179:

my brother forget tribalism or wat else the problem of the northerners is among you guys full of deceit and hatred for each other imagine having different force bases in the north nd high level of insurgency who does dat
northerners don't hate each other.the number of bases in a particular region won't change anything without the military putting in effort to reduce it to a level it won't have any effect on the country.terrorism is about two things ideology and business so try eradicating both.

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
bejeria101:

They won't speak up now, but know how to dabble into what doesn't concern them about Christians.

Infact, I've never seen this type of mental and physical slavery sealed and bred by a religion. Oath of slavery calls for divine hand to break it!

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by madridsta007(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
bejeria101:

Because Christians invite them by their abusing their own leaders in public.
When you render a thing worthless, expect flies and scavengers. Basic truth.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Maliqcious: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Texman21:
1.how sure are you the person that killed the officer is affiliated to any terrorist group?

2.i am a northerner and we are many only few show themselves that is the ones able to stand the level of hate,tribalism and wrestle in the mud with you.I believe telling the truth has nothing to do with religion.
..truth be told the northerners have lost their sense of honesty

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Angelfrost(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
We once had an army... They were the pride of Ecomog, even UN!!!

Now, we have Boys' Scouts armed with guns and petty grudges.

These are the people meant to protect Nigeria from enemies home and foreign!!!... Well, dear Nigerians... You are on your own!!!

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Bush4u: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
There is no peace saith thy Lord unto the wicked,May Justice prevail,wicked people everywhere
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
madridsta007:

Hahahah!
You will never hear them speak against their leaders, at least not in the collective and public manner Southerners would do to pull a GEJ or NOI down.
By tradition and by religion, they are designed NOT to speak against their leaders. Even though they rape them. They won’t.

That’s why they’ll rule Nigeria anyhow they want it. If we like, we shouldn’t learn from them.

You said it all.. Since we don't share same mental, psycological, social, and physical ideology, let us secede.. Why would southerners be at the forefront of activism while they remain quiet like an apologists of insurgency and banditries..?

2023, no go area!! We all need to talk abeg. Forget 2023

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
uBuNiT:
Why must he phone his wife inside barak. That must have angered the unmarried soldier to kill him. He cosd his own death and I m not sorry
you obviously lack brain... undecided if that is all you could get from the incident. What has his death got to do with whether being married or not married?? Na wa
for you

3 Likes

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by AnanseK(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wolgrace:

You question doesn’t make sense. When you learn to communicate clearly , I’m sure you will get a response.
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Primenet(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
So sad!

RIP LT

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by uBuNiT: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Organicist95:
you obviously lack brain... undecided

No no, I dnt need ur brain. Keep it. Am ok with my empty scul

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Bekool(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ababbio:

https://saharareporters.com/2020/07/30/exclusive-newly-married-soldier-killed-fellow-military-colleague-borno

This is what you get when you recruit bokoharam members into the nigerian army buhari have destroyed this country.

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by smallsmall: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wolgrace:

This is what happens when the President of Nigeria keeps recruiting TERRORISTS into the Nigerian Army, calling them "Repentant Boko Haram"!
He gave them money and everything he has not given the Victims, the Soldiers crippled by the terrorists and the family of those killed by Boko Haram.

God knows what is in the heart of Buhari and God will show him who is Boss, when He decides. undecided
Until then, Nigerians, all Nigerians must rise against this "Grand Patron of terrorists" in the Rock

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by AnanseK(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wolgrace:

I’m sure the killer is a Southerner, most probably from the SE. They enjoy killing Northerners in such a cowardly manner since the times of Chukwuma Nzeugwu and Emmanuel Ifeajuna.

I can see the cover up forming even from here on NL. The Nyamiri kinsmen are already blaming the victim.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
AnanseK:

I’m sure the killer is a Southerner, most probably from the SE. They enjoy killing Northerners in such a cowardly manner since the times of Chukwuma Nzeugwu and Emmanuel Ifeajuna.

I can see the cover up forming even from here on NL. The Nyamiri kinsmen are already blaming the victim.

Read my post very well.. You know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by madridsta007(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wolgrace:

You said it all.. Since we don't share same mental, psycological, social, and physical ideology, let us secede.. Why would the southerners be in the forefront of activism while they remain quiet like an apologists of insurgency and banditries..?

They will play the divide and rule politics in 2023 and rule again.
They were never at the forefront for the march to Independence, but their “unity” ensured they took the leadership post-independence. They were not the ones that died during the fight for Democracy by the Abacha gulag. Today, they are in the leadership seat.
I respect them.
They know how to knock the heads of the supposedly “intelligent” Southerners.
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
smallsmall:

This is what happens when the President of Nigeria keeps recruiting TERRORISTS into the Nigerian Army, calling them "Repentant Boko Haram"!
He gave them money and everything he has not given the Victims, the Soldiers crippled by the terrorists and the family of those killed by Boko Haram.

God knows what is in the heart of Buhari and God will show him who is Boss, when He decides. undecided
Until then, Nigerians, all Nigerians must rise against this "Grand Patron of terrorists" in the Rock

I read it pains in my heart and sore in my bones. Really hurtful! They are all influenced by a strange mental and psychological ideology which is last state of human's three senses..

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by smallsmall: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
madridsta007:

Hahahah!

Wolgrace:

You said it all.. Since we don't share same mental, psycological, social, and physical ideology, let us secede.. Why would the southerners be in the forefront of activism while they remain quiet like an apologists of insurgency and banditries..?

The ONLY REASON this Nonsense keeps getting worse, is because IGBOS and YORUBAS allow it.
As long as these two major tribes are still hating on each other, these terrorists will keep dictating what happnes and keep killing Southerners for sport!

Are you surprised to even be hearing some "Southerners" say they will rather vote-for and elect a Northerner again in 2023, if they dont have the Presidency.... as if the Northerner will ever give them Presidency!
Cutting-off one's nose, to spite ne's face, is not a strategy! undecided undecided despite all these things happening?

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
AnanseK:

You question doesn’t make sense. When you learn to communicate clearly , I’m sure you will get a response.

Thank you sir..
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Ade3131: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Samfloxin:
Somebody should pls break good news for me today. I am very sick and tired of these bad news.

The good news is here...

The best way to get yourself rid of all the bad news is to sell your Android or iPhone and get a touch light phone.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by madridsta007(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
smallsmall:

The ONLY REASON this Nonsense keeps getting worse, is because IGBOS and YORUBAS allow it.
As long as these two major tribes are still hating on each other, these terrorists will keep dictating what happnes and keep killing Southerners for sport!

Are you surprised to even be hearing some "Southerners" say they will rather vote-for and elect a Northerner again in 2023, if they dont have the Presidency.... as if the Northerner will ever give them Presidency!
Cutting-off one's nose, to spite ne's face, is not a strategy! undecided undecided despite all these things happening?

Fair enough.
I’m not sure if those two tribes will ever work together.
Working together requires trust. They don’t have that in common.
Expect El Rufai or Atiku in 2023.
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by OLULAW: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:
They are all bokoharam whether In front or @ the back. Why celebrating and recruiting the already known bokoharam into the army? Because their masters are on the throne rulling.

You're absolutely right. Pardoned Boko Haramists and Boko Haram sympathizers have infiltrated the Nigerian Armed Forces. Reportedly, they turn their weapon on any officers known to vociferously decimate the terrorists. The Nigerian state needs to be disbanded. Let each region take their own fate into their own hands. The day the Yoruba General was court marshalled, Boko Haramists were pardoned and given rehabilitation money. Is that justice? That is the change Nigerians expected from terrorist Buhari?
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by smallsmall: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
madridsta007:

Fair enough.
I’m not sure if those two tribes will ever work together.
Working together requires trust. They don’t have that in common.
Expect El Rufai or Atiku in 2023.

So, who is smarter, in "real terms"? Who will vote for El Rufai or Atiku? The Igbos or the Yorubas? Your guess is as good as mine. undecided grin grin

The People complaining about their situation and refusing to bury their ego and do what they know is RIGHT or the people they are blaming for their woes, that stay together and act together, even as a minority? grin grin undecided undecided

Each time l hear Southerners complain about the Northerners (rightly so), l just smile because l know they are too greedy, too selfish, too full of hatred and anger, to put their long term interest first, they always like to play slave to the Northerner and then turn around to complain that Northerners are enslaving them.
shocked grin undecided
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by 420active: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
I heard the Ngorgi guy was a dickhead. RIP stil
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by smallsmall: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
You "heard"?
and even if he was, how does that justify the killing of a superior, from the back, by that terrorist-looking son of a gun in that picture?
Other southerners in his Battallion should do the same to him, thta is what Buhariand Buratai has turned Nigerian Army to

420active:
I heard the Ngorgi guy was a dickhead. RIP stil
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by jrusky(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Samfloxin:
Somebody should pls break good news for me today. I am very sick and tired of these bad news.

Not only you bro.

It has be bad news over and over since few years back now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested / Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.