Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno (68201 Views)

Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier / Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno / Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Miracle1991: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Xposed2020:
Thank you ooooo.
I will post his name before midnight.
He is a Christian from the SE.
Just like the 5major killed Northern officers in cold blood. We will not disappoint them just like the counter coup.
We don't start, but we will always & surely end it & laf last.
his name is Maduabuchi. He is an igbo guy.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Miracle1991: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bekool:

This is what you get when you recruit bokoharam members into the nigerian army buhari have destroyed this country.
mumu. The useless killer is an igbo man, probably an ipob insider whose mission is to kill northern officers.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Miracle1991: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Now the foolish Igbos ran out of this threat when the learn that the killer is an igbo idiot who was sent by ipob to kill northern officers.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by SirBunky85(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wolgrace:

I'm neither leftist nor rightist, but liberal truther because corruption and evil knows no race, tribe, religion, class, region, etc..

Why should I state my state? Doing so would misinterpret how you should understand. Whoever is wrong is wrong! Throw the sentiment card in the bin, and it's the first step of your deliverance religious and tribal bondage. So, we all can altogether confront the corrupt leaders.

Sir, I don't even need to know your state in regards to national issues. Thank you
lets know ur state simple
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2020
Xposed2020:
Thank you ooooo.
I will post his name before midnight.
He is a Christian from the SE.
Just like the 5major killed Northern officers in cold blood. We will not disappoint them just like the counter coup.
We don't start, but we will always & surely end it & laf last.
Private Uzonna Maduabuchi
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Mihaug(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

Your guess is 100% right..
I am privy to the matter and that is exactly what transpired ..
The lieutenant is someone that I know even before he was commissioned, he bullied the Private soldier and still wanted to do more hence the soldier decided to end it all.
Imagine blocking someone's salary for over a year and refusing to pay his his operation/hazard allowance too for months..
This would definitely serve as a lesson to other officers bullying their subordinates..

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

that's too terrible, haba mana?

how e want make the boy survive?

Last last God is the greatest judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested / Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.