Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape (1148 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by lecturer50(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
There is something I need to ask ladies here.

A woman told me that if a male/her boyfriend ask her "Let us have sex", she will be very angry and will leave him.

But if in the process of being together, a man starts removing her cloths even when she refuses, and then sleep with her,

she will love the man more afterwards.

She said women hate to say the word "Yes" whenever a man demands sex.

She said that no woman can ever give her CONSENT if she truly wants to enjoy the sex.

As in, a woman can only enjoy sex if it happens without her CONSENT.

If she says "Yes", it is because she wants something from you like money, job etc in exchange for the sex

But she would not enjoy it.

But for her to enjoy sex, it must be without her consent.

Why then do women shout rape whenever a man sleeps with them without their verbal "CONSENT"?

Please women I need a clarification on this.

I am so confused.

You ask her for sex, she will not like it , but want you to take her without her consent.

You take her without her consent, she says you have raped her.
Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by professore(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mainly, they are woe unto men. Strictly speaking, if she doesn't give her consent, let her go, she will find the man that will not need her consent who may then be accussed of raping her as soon as the man messes up (if you don't want to be that man, let her be).

But on a good day, if she says no and she needs it I think you will know as a man. Conversely, if she says no and she seriously means it, again you will know and if you force your way this time, even if she doesn't come out to call you a rapist, you yourself will know that you are a dirty rapist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by professore(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mainly, they are woe unto men. Strictly speaking, if she doesn't give her consent, let her go, she will find the man that will not need her consent who may then be accussed of raping her as soon as the man messes up (if you don't want to be that man, let her be).

But on a good day, if she says no and she needs it I think you will know as a man. Conversely, if she says no and she seriously means it, again you will know and if you force your way this time, even if she doesn't come out to call you a rapist, you yourself will know that you are a dirty rapist.
Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by dulux07(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
Even though societal values has a role to play in this by making ladies who "demand and easily give in to sex" as cheap and whorish. Forgetting that naturally ladies enjoy and want sex same way men do.
But notwithstanding any lady who act in such manner as described by op in this generation is simply immature.
Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
lecturer50:
There is something I need to ask ladies here.

A woman told me that if a male/her boyfriend ask her "Let us have sex", she will be very angry and will leave him.

But if in the process of being together, a man starts removing her cloths even when she refuses, and then sleep with her,

she will love the man more afterwards.

She said women hate to say the word "Yes" whenever a man demands sex.

She said that no woman can ever give her CONSENT if she truly wants to enjoy the sex.

As in, a woman can only enjoy sex if it happens without her CONSENT.

If she says "Yes", it is because she wants something from you like money, job etc in exchange for the sex

But she would not enjoy it.

But for her to enjoy sex, it must be without her consent.

Why then do women shout rape whenever a man sleeps with them without their verbal "CONSENT"?

Please women I need a clarification on this.

I am so confused.

You ask her for sex, she will not like it , but want you to take her without her consent.

You take her without her consent, she says you have raped her.

You are correct. In a book I read in the library, it is written that all females have rape fantasy.

Even a survey that was done shows that women want men to take them by force.

You know the universe is designed in such a way that whatever is your intense desire, it must manifest either in the real life or when you are asleep in the dreams.

If you want something so much, you will get it in your dream if you cannot get it in real life.

So because of women's intense desire to be raped, men unknowingly start raping them.

Men rape women because women's desire to be raped is so strong that men cannot control themselves.

It is a law of the universe.

But I am the only male that does not sleep with women talkless of raping them.

That is one of the best things that God has done for me unlike other males who cannot stay without sex.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by paulolee(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
simply because men refused to learn and believe that women loves sex more than men..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by lecturer50(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
professore:

Alright.

It is true.

But like handsomebeauty8 says: What if after she want sex (but said no) and you slept with her(since as a man you know she wants it), tomorrow she said it was without her consent therefore you had raped her?

That is how rape accusations are made in so many cases.

She says you have used her, you took advantage of her, you raped her, you harassed her sexually and etc.

I mean the thing is very complicated
Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by lecturer50(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
handsomebeauty8:

You are correct. In a book I read in the library, it is written that all females have rape fantasy.

Even a survey that was done shows that women want men to take them by force.

You know the universe is designed in such a way that whatever is your intense desire, it must manifest either in the real life or when you are asleep in the dreams.

If you want something so much, you will get it in your dream if you cannot get it in real life.

So because of women's intense desire to be raped, men unknowingly start raping them.

Men rape women because women's desire to be raped is so strong that men cannot control themselves.

It is a law of the universe.

That is one of the best things that God has done for me unlike other males who cannot stay without sex.
Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by lecturer50(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
professore:

Alright.

It is true.

But like handsomebeauty8 says: What if after she want sex (but said no) and you slept with her(since as a man you know she wants it), tomorrow she said it was without her consent therefore you had raped her?

She says you have used her, you took advantage of her, you raped her, you harassed her sexually and etc.

Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by professore(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
lecturer50:

Alright.

It is true.

did u pay attention to all my words? That's why I said strictly speaking, let the woemen be once they withold their consent, if u don't want to be labelled a rapist. They can be cunning you know.
Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by lecturer50(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
professore:
did u pay attention to all my words? That's why I said strictly speaking, let the woemen be once they withold their consent, if u don't want to be labelled a rapist. They can be cunning you know.
Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by Omar09(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
professore:

You see this right here have put a lot men in early graves and prison! There is nothing like “But on a good day, if she says no and she needs it I think you will know as a man”. If she says NO whether or not she means it, you should take it as NO, no other meaning, just NO. Because in court, she won't be asked if she meant it when she said "No" or not, but would only be asked, Did you consent to him to have sexual intercourse with you? Men should learn to guard themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by Omar09(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
You should run away from such woman for what she bears are traps all over herself even in her spoken words.

Whether or not women like to give consent before having sex, shouldn't be your problem as a man. As man your problem should be ask for consent and making sure you get a response from her. Whether or not it's positive will determine your next move.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by professore(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Omar09:

You see this right here have put a lot men in early graves and prison! There is nothing like “But on a good day, if she says no and she needs it I think you will know as a man”. If she says NO whether or not she means it, you should take it as NO, no other meaning, just NO. Because in court, she won't be asked if she meant it when she said "No" or not, but would only be asked, Did you consent to him to have sexual intercourse with you? Men should learn to guard themselves.
spot on, very apt and correct. And that's why I made my stance known in my first paragraph saying something like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Op for your own safety, don't listen to that woman. Yes some Women if not most have rape fetish even though they hardly know it's consequences and how painful it can be, but all thanks to the media that has given the impression that real romance must have some sort of violence or force in it. These women only wish and thirst for things they watch in movies but do not have first hand experience and when they finally do, they realize it isn't what was displayed.

Op please for your good, do not ever subscribe to such notion. Even if the woman dreams of it, it doesn't mean she will embrace it if it eventually happens. Be careful and flee. Respect her No , if you are so hot, seek those who aren't confused.
Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by lecturer50(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Omar09:
You should run away from such woman for what she bears are traps all over herself even in her spoken words.

Whether or not women like to give consent before having sex, shouldn't be your problem as a man. As man your problem should be ask for consent and making sure you get a response from her. Whether or not it's positive will determine your next move.

OK.
Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by lecturer50(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Palema007:
Op for your own safety, don't listen to that woman. Yes some Women if not most have rape fetish even though they hardly know it's consequences and how painful it can be, but all thanks to the media that has given the impression that real romance must have some sort of violence or force in it. These women only wish and thirst for things they watch in movies but do not have first hand experience and when they finally do, they realize it isn't what was displayed.

Op please for your good, do not ever subscribe to such notion. Even if the woman dreams of it, it doesn't mean she will embrace it if it eventually happens. Be careful and flee. Respect her No , if you are so hot, seek those who aren't confused.

OK.
Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by kkash: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Even if they say yes a million times, tomorrow they can turn around and still say it was rape..... Just try to get a signed document stating there was a mutual agreement.....
Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by lecturer50(m): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2020
kkash:
Even if they say yes a million times, tomorrow they can turn around and still say it was rape..... Just try to get a signed document stating there was a mutual agreement.....
Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by pansophist(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2020
In the discourse concerning consent and whatnot, why is the subject only on the women and not the men also? Don't women need consent to sleep with a man again? Why is it only the responsibility of a man to seek consent and not the woman? If we both didn't explicitly gave consent to each other and had sex, while is the man perceived as the violator? I'm I the only one seeing the double standards here?

Most importantly, the issue of consent is obscure. Even if one of the subjects (eg the woman) gave consent, and she later went on the claimed rape, how can the innocent man prove himself innocent? The only way I see justice penetrating deep to persecute sexual violators is if there is an official standard form for both partners to sign that 'hey, we are gonna have sex and are consenting to the act", or a short video clip, in case a partner may claim it's was not signed under sobriety.

Anything short of this will only lead to witch hunt, and further destroys gender relationship and create fear amongst the sexes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by lecturer50(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
pansophist:
In the discourse concerning consent and whatnot, why is the subject only on the women and not the men also? Don't women need consent to sleep with a man again? Why is it only the responsibility of a man to seek consent and not the woman? If we both didn't explicitly gave consent to each other and had sex, while is the man perceived as the violator? I'm I the only one seeing the double standards here?

Most importantly, the issue of consent is obscure. Even if one of the subjects (eg the woman) gave consent, and she later went on the claimed rape, how can the innocent man prove himself innocent? The only way I see justice penetrating deep to persecute sexual violators is if there is an official standard form for both partners to sign that 'hey, we are gonna have sex and are consenting to the act", or a short video clip, in case a partner may claim it's was not signed under sobriety.

Anything short of this will only lead to which hunt, and further destroys gender relationship and create fear amongst the sexes.

Well it is true. I have had the experience before when a lady was insisting I must sleep with her. I did not give my consent.
She started removing my shirt and began to squeeze my nipples and to rub my chest.
If it is the order way round, it would have been considered a sexual harassment.

In fact, it is women that make me to start liking rubbing of chest
Initially, I use to feel somehow whenever a woman touched my chest.
I used to resist the attempt to touch/rub my chest.
But because all women that I be with always want to touch/rub my chest, I have come to like
so much that I have become addicted to it.
I am now looking for every opportunity for someone to touch and rub my chest.
But if it were to be a woman that men like touching her breast,
the woman and everyone will say it is sexual harassment.
Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by Omar09(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
pansophist:

Anything short of this will only lead to which hunt, and further destroys gender relationship and create fear amongst the sexes.

In a bid to get their selfish interests, women are ruining relationships. It's funny, but there will be a time where one has to sign a contract to even be in a relationship and to also have sex... Already smart men are keeping receipts just in case things go south, what's the fun in signing papers before having sex?

At a point I will make up mind and go monk and just enjoy this life myself.
Re: Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape by Oyadorf(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
handsomebeauty8:

Are you a priest or impotent?

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Names For A Lady / R.I.P Paul Proteus / Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.