Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity (1153 Views)

Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / Infidelity/ Cheating In Marriage/relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infidelity by Bryankentwood11: 4:49am On May 13, 2021
Guys advice me, actually my brother had sexual relationship with her before I knew her, but we started dating, and she promised to change her past lifestyle (hotel, fu*k for money, she’s you g though, so we’ve been dating for months now(7), recently she fu**k my friend other friend which we both know, I got pissed off, cos I thought I changed her for good, cos she always swear and promise she can’t cheat, I found out from a friend of her act, she denied at first , when I showed her proof she started begging, pls guys I don’t know if I should continue this relationship, tbh—- when I heard about this I disgraced her on WhatsApp by letting everyone know cos I was very angry, now I’m calm, should I continue this relationship
Re: Infidelity by biggy00000(m): 4:53am On May 13, 2021
Everyone is capable of change.
Can you deal with the label-- your guys throwing side remarks about your girl/ wife?
More importantly where is the relationship headed; bus stop or marriage
Re: Infidelity by Nobody: 5:09am On May 13, 2021
you want to hear it from us?

She’s a hoe. You are dating her, she’s not dating you.

3 Likes

Re: Infidelity by Cutehector(m): 5:53am On May 13, 2021
You are not calm now bro, you after being angry, you became a simp.
Re: Infidelity by richmond500: 6:13am On May 13, 2021
[
Bryankentwood11:
disgraced her on WhatsApp by letting everyone know cos I was very angry
Very childish

1 Like

Re: Infidelity by Foodqueen(f): 6:14am On May 13, 2021
Can you imagine

Someone your brother have slept with

Buhari still carry your brain join.

1 Like

Re: Infidelity by richmond500: 6:16am On May 13, 2021
Foodqueen:
Can you imagine

Someone your brother have slept with

Buhari still carry your brain join.
it really doesn't matter how her past was, the problem is that she isn't ready to change and that should be the concern
Re: Infidelity by OB7Foreva(m): 6:16am On May 13, 2021
Brudda she belongs to the street

Re: Infidelity by badaru911: 6:44am On May 13, 2021
A hoe is always a hoe... You can't change a hoe.. Even, changing oneself is hard, not to talk of another person... You better don't waste your precious time on her.. Just let her go... Close your eyes to the fake love dancing between you and her... Go for girl that will calm your heart, not the one that will give you a heart attack... A girl you can trust, not the one you gonna be doubting every second and getting worried..... SO KICK HER BOOT OUT..... Let her go for her kind...

1 Like

Re: Infidelity by Godada(m): 7:02am On May 13, 2021
You can turn a decent girl into your hoe but sadly you can't turn a hoe to a decent girl.

You knew she had a sexual relationship with your brother, so why should you have any thing to do with her. That's a red flag flashing.

There is nothing to gain here. Walk away
Re: Infidelity by Ishilove: 7:16am On May 13, 2021
That one can never change. Toto go dey always scratch am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infidelity by Jeon(f): 7:25am On May 13, 2021
Bryankentwood11:
Guys advice me, actually my brother had sexual relationship with her before I knew her, but we started dating, and she promised to change her past lifestyle (hotel, fu*k for money, she’s you g though, so we’ve been dating for months now(7), recently she fu**k my friend other friend which we both know, I got pissed off, cos I thought I changed her for good, cos she always swear and promise she can’t cheat, I found out from a friend of her act, she denied at first , when I showed her proof she started begging, pls guys I don’t know if I should continue this relationship, tbh—- when I heard about this I disgraced her on WhatsApp by letting everyone know cos I was very angry, now I’m calm, should I continue this relationship

mtchwee
Re: Infidelity by house10s: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
tongue
Re: Infidelity by Kobojunkiee: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:
You need to do a lot of growing up as an individual! undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Money Online, Please Help... / Rema - Soundgasm : Latest single in dance video / How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.