Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US (26265 Views)

Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections / Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by aribs(m): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
PervertProphet:

Hahaha!
Nas wannabe- the Pirated version.
Teacher Oaf. Make use of your punctuations. What do you want to teach when you don't even know how to place just the simple commas at the right places?!!

Seems you were fed lead for cereals.

Kid whatever happened to all my lessons? These comebacks are as weak as your erections man. Can’t you do better, dumbo. The fact that you can establish a relationship between the elements you mentioned tells me at least there is something there we can work with though I can’t say much about the capability of your addled brain. Your reasoning is clearly in need of work. So dumb one ,Lesson 3 done or you need more help there ? Of course you do child , who else do you have since no one wants your mentally deficient self ? Let’s then start Lesson 4 please and try harder on your comebacks.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 1:01am On Aug 01, 2020
aribs:

Kid whatever happened to all my lessons? These comebacks are as weak as your erections man. Can’t you do better, dumbo. The fact that you can establish a relationship between the elements you mentioned tells me at least there is something there we can work with though I can’t say much about the capability of your addled brain. Your reasoning is clearly in need of work. So dumb one ,Lesson 3 done or you need more help there ? Of course you do child , who else do you have since no one wants your mentally deficient self ? Let’s then start Lesson 4 please and try harder on your comebacks.

Gay.

You want to add my erections to the previous ones you have had in your anus before now. Nah!! I don't roll that way. That ain't my sexual orientation.

Wimp, I see you now taking the Lessons I am giving. I see you are beginning to apply something as simple as commas at some places in your sentences. It's a disgrace that it's I the "kiddo" that is on the reverse teaching you, the Billy goat despite the fact that you want to be the wannabe Teacher despite having a head filled with pap(akamu) and an empty skull.

That you are a disgrace is an understatement.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by aribs(m): 1:13am On Aug 01, 2020
PervertProphet:

Gay.

You want to add my erections to the previous ones you have had in your anus before now. Nah!! I don't roll that way. That ain't my sexual orientation.

Wimp, I see you now taking the Lessons I am giving. I see you are beginning to apply something as simple as commas at some places in your sentences. It's a disgrace that it's I the "kiddo" that is on the reverse teaching you, the Billy goat despite the fact that you want to be the wannabe Teacher despite having a head filled with pap(akamu) and an empty skull.

That you are a disgrace is an understatement.

Come on son. Why copy your master’s words? You can’t apply original thinking here? Oh my bad I forgot . You are as dumb as rocks. So oh ye stupid fool , how goes the lessons I have been graciously handing down to your imbecilic ass? Hey kiddo , no hard feelings hehe. I won’t even be mad if you had to tap your neighbor in your dingy vermin filled surroundings to get the meaning of the words you are striving so hard to copy. Knowledge is precious , even to the excuse of a man that you are. You are hurt child. You sound like someone hit your head again. Talk about adding salt to a totally festering injury. Injury here referring your lack of intellect and reasoning. Glad I am teaching you new words which you can add to your limited vocabulary. Lesson 5 will expand on these issues. We must put sense in that degraded brain of yours
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by hermesprogidy(m): 6:54am On Aug 01, 2020
kurupt1:

People like you are the reason why we will never get things right.You look at things from the emotional aspect.Now check up Trump's campaign promises and show me what he didn't achieve
try and be discerning when you look at things. That's why evil politicians will continue to have their way.
Obama is now campaigning for Biden but what did he do for black Americans or even Africa when he was President for 8years?
For fvcking 8 years Obama was busy making nice speeches and pushing the gay narrative , fighting good African leaders and pandering to terrorists
Pls everyone should have sense
You just went on a wild rant without answering the question. I ask you again, what are those promises, and how many did he keep. Let me help you " we will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it" did he keep this promise?
Now that we have the ball rolling, add the rest.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by hermesprogidy(m): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2020
kurupt1:

Yes Igbos are fond of him because we know a quality candidate when we see one
The Buhari that you guys are fond of......I hope your enjoying his government!
Ibos and political failure are like 5&6. Just ask Atiku cheesy
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2020
aribs:

Come on son. Why copy your master’s words? You can’t apply original thinking here? Oh my bad I forgot . You are as dumb as rocks. So oh ye stupid fool , how goes the lessons I have been graciously handing down to your imbecilic ass? Hey kiddo , no hard feelings hehe. I won’t even be mad if you had to tap your neighbor in your dingy vermin filled surroundings to get the meaning of the words you are striving so hard to copy. Knowledge is precious , even to the excuse of a man that you are. You are hurt child. You sound like someone hit your head again. Talk about adding salt to a totally festering injury. Injury here referring your lack of intellect and reasoning. Glad I am teaching you new words which you can add to your limited vocabulary. Lesson 5 will expand on these issues. We must put sense in that degraded brain of yours

Hahahaha!!

Werey omo jatijati..

You are teaching me "new words".

This Oponu that don't even understand the use of Commas.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by aribs(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2020
PervertProphet:

Hahahaha!!

Werey omo jatijati..

You are teaching me "new words".

This Oponu that don't even understand the use of Commas.
Morning fool . How was your night ? No bed wetting today? No drooling ? Now drag your imbecilic self here let’s start today’s lesson. Always a pleasure lecturing dunces like yourself. Now what shall we do on Day 2? Your English failed you already so you had to resort to Yoruba? I only do these in special occasions but sure I am up for teaching demented people like you always . So let’s begin dunderhead
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
aribs:

Morning fool . How was your night ? No bed wetting today? No drooling ? Now drag your imbecilic self here let’s start today’s lesson. Always a pleasure lecturing dunces like yourself. Now what shall we do on Day 2? Your English failed you already so you had to resort to Yoruba? I only do these in special occasions but sure I am up for teaching demented people like you always . So let’s begin dunderhead

Your anus must probably be leaking from all that thrust in it. You are always all about "erections", "bed wetting", Hahahaha!! Anything that has to do with your fellow man's private part.

Even your greetings are effeminate in nature. "How was your night?...." So lol, you would next ask what I did with my private part while in bed. Such lengths you go to trying to imagine only private part matters. Lol! Oponu Aribs-Bobrisky. I can even see you waving your hands in a girlie fashion as you salivate and ask about what I did with my "John Thomas" in bed.

No wonder you want to "teach" me so bad. Always blabbing about "teaching" me when you don't even know the use of commas in a sentence. I am very sure that you are trying to find a way to get me to your private residence so you would "teach" me. Lol! Na correct beating you go chop last last!!

Thirsty closet Sodomite.
Bobrisky clone a.k.a the pirated version.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PierreAbutu(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
OPPPS:

So the southern Kaduna killing started under PMB administration? Use your sense for once

So as a so-called graduate, you are unaware your dictator president and bodybag governor's inactions and religious intolerance have caused it to increase?

Or maybe your brain was hibernating when el-rufai said he paid monies to killers from niger with regard to the southern kaduna killings??
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by aribs(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
PervertProphet:

Your anus must probably be leaking from all that thrust in it. You are always all about "erections", "bed wetting", Hahahaha!! Anything that has to do with your fellow man's private part.

Even your greetings are effeminate in nature. "How was your night?...." So lol, you would next ask what I did with my private part while in bed. Such lengths you go to trying to imagine only private part matters. Lol! Oponu Aribs-Bobrisky. I can even see you waving your hands in a girlie fashion as you salivate and ask about what I did with my "John Thomas" in bed.

No wonder you want to "teach" me so bad. Always blabbing about "teaching" me when you don't even know the use of commas in a sentence. I am very sure that you are trying to find a way to get me to your private residence so you would "teach" me. Lol! Na correct beating you go chop last last!!

Thirsty closet Sodomite.
Bobrisky clone a.k.a the pirated version.
Damn it son you are so hurt Hahahaha . So your master had a long nap and just woke up now you can come kiss my feet,groveling fool. Hahahah beating . That’s so funny . I might need your whoring mother first So I can Bleep her while she screams my name and punish her for bringing up such a child who is only fit for a mental institution .
So my bitch , how are you? Now time for a full Lesson is here. You got your lesson pack? Oh he is drooling again. Hahaha stupid idiot with Lilliputian reasoning. I told you we must whip sense into your daft self.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
aribs:

Damn it son you are so hurt Hahahaha . So your master had a long nap and just woke up now you can come kiss my feet,groveling fool. Hahahah beating . That’s so funny . I might need your whoring mother first So I can Bleep her while she screams my name and punish her for bringing up such a child who is only fit for a mental institution .
So my bitch , how are you? Now time for a full Lesson is here. You got your lesson pack? Oh he is drooling again. Hahaha stupid idiot with Lilliputian reasoning. I told you we must whip sense into your daft self.

Hahahaha!!!
Leperous Oaf.

You had a long nap or you meant to say your free 10MB data allowance given to you for your "excellent" service last night by one of your "Bobrisky Daddies" got finished and you quickly had to go get another short quickie with one of your Bobrisky Daddies in other to get paid another 10MB data allowance. You see how useless your life is??!!! Instead of throwing an open Nairaland plea so people like me can dash you at least even if it's 10GB so you won't escalate the hepatitis you already have from your continuous anal thrust all for just a mere 10MB data allowance.

Oh!! because I have called out your Sodomite ingrained tendencies. Hahahaha!!! You now want to leave your effeminate and girlie ways and want to start speaking like you are some real man with some of your statements like "kiss my foot" (Obviously, one of your favourite gay sexual fetish, abi!!!. The gay thing inside you is excess Opoor!!! It can't even hide itself). You even had to in your usual girlie way call a fellow man, "your bitch". Where have you seen before a real man calling his fellow man, "my bitch". You are a disgrace to menfolk. That's not an insult. You need real beating to reset your brain.
Hahahaha! Oponu Oshe!! You better be your Sodomite self instead of feigning what you are not.

You even curse like a girl. You had to insult your whorish mum just because she was a single parent who dressed you up so much in girlie clothes when you were very tender and which indirectly spiked up your feminine hormonal tendencies. That your mum was whorish as leaked by you to us will not see me stoop to your level to disrespect your mum alongside you. Real men don't do that instead real men if you were physically in view would have have given you a real beating to reset your akamu filled brain.

You even employ the same "Hahahaha" laughter by me in your writeups now. I am really improving your life and how best your writeups now look instead of the previous disjointed incoherent craps you were writing before now.

Another thing you need to learn, teacher Oaf is the use of exclamation marks. You are not making use of it in your sentences and it makes your writeups look like something written by a 7th century illiterate. It's sad that you are the Teacher who is getting schooled.

Aribobrisky
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by aribs(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
PervertProphet:

Hahahaha!!!
Leperous Oaf.

You had a long nap or you meant to say your free 10MB data allowance given to you for your "excellent" service last night by one of your "Bobrisky Daddies" got finished and you quickly had to go get another short quickie with one of your Bobrisky Daddies in other to get paid another 10MB data allowance. You see how useless your life is??!!! Instead of throwing an open Nairaland plea so people like me can dash you at least even if it's 10GB so you won't escalate the hepatitis you already have from you anus thrust all for just a mere 10MB data allowance.

Oh!! because I have called out your Sodomite ingrained tendencies. Hahahaha!!! You now want to leave your effeminate and girlie ways and want to start speaking like you are some real man with some of your statements like "kiss my foot" (Obviously, one of your favourite gay sexual fetish, abi!!!. The gay thing inside you is excess Opoor!!! It can't even hide itself).
Hahahaha! Oponu Oshe!! You better be yourself instead of feigning what you are not.

You even curse like a girl. You had to insult your whorish mum just because she was a single parent who dressed you up so much in girlie clothes when you were very tender and which indirectly spiked up your feminine hormonal tendencies. That your mum was whorish as leaked by you to us will not see me stoop to your level to disrespect your mum alongside you. Real men don't do that instead real men if you were physically in view would have have given you a real beating to reset your akamu filled brain.

You even employ the same "Hahahaha" laughter by me in your writeups now. I am really improving your life and how best your writeups now look instead of the previous disjointed incoherent craps you were writing before now.

Another thing you need to learn, teacher Oaf is the use of exclamation marks. You are not making use of it in your sentences and it makes your writeups look like something written by a 7th century illiterate. It's sad that you are the Teacher who is getting schooled.

Aribobrisky
I can’t even read all that drivel as it hurts my head. Can’t you be smarter than this after all I taught you? Hahaha you can’t be original in your thinking I can see. Man,they did you real bad, son. We must make sure we neuter you so you don’t impact the next generation with your foolishness and gross idiocy. So , kiddo we start today. What will you like to learn ? How to copy your master’s words ?how not to drool and poop all over the place ? How not to be grossly stupid and debased ? What was that name you called yourself again? A pervert ? You mean you rape little girls and boys ? I won’t put it past you . You after all hit your head as a child and living in those vermin infested surroundings must have done something to your addled mind.poor child. You are fit for extermination only but I will take mercy on you and add some self worth to your miserable pathetic excuse of a life so this is why we have school. Pencil out , fool!
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
aribs:

I can’t even read all that drivel as it hurts my head. Can’t you be smarter than this after all I taught you? Hahaha you can’t be original in your thinking I can see. Man,they did you real bad, son. We must make sure we neuter you so you don’t impact the next generation with your foolishness and gross idiocy. So , kiddo we start today. What will you like to learn ? How to copy your master’s words ?how not to drool and poop all over the place ? How not to be grossly stupid and debased ? What was that name you called yourself again? A pervert ? You mean you rape little girls and boys ? I won’t put it past you . You after all hit your head as a child and living in those vermin infested surroundings must have done something to your addled mind.poor child. You are fit for extermination only but I will take mercy on you and add some self worth to your miserable pathetic excuse of a life so this is why we have school. Pencil out , fool!

You no longer want to speak in your effeminate ways again, right??

Your Akamu-filled brain is now hurting, abi?!!!

You're about as much usefulness as a used condom flushed down a sewage pit.

I am the Pervert Prophet just like 7th Century illiterate Pervert Prophet Muhammad. The only difference is I report what your Prophet Muhammad did during his lifetime while you follow a man who slept with a 9year old Aisha.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by aribs(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
PervertProphet:

You no longer want to speak in your effeminate ways again, right??

Your Akamu-filled brain is now hurting, abi?!!!

You're about as much usefulness as a used condom flushed down a sewage pit.

I am the Pervert Prophet just like 7th Century illiterate Pervert Prophet Muhammad. The only difference is I report what your Prophet Muhammad did during his lifetime while you follow a man who slept with a 9year old Aisha.
Hehehehe fool . I took off to enjoy myself so now I have to dispense some wisdom to your broke psychotic foolish person. So what’s up fool? Yeah I promised some lessons but I need to catch up on recreation so I am sorry child I will be here for informal lessons only . So daft one , what have you learned while I was away?which new words did you learn oh ye dullard. By the way bring your mama over. I need to spank her toto today. You and your dad can take viewership. My pleasure always
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
aribs:

Hehehehe fool . I took off to enjoy myself so now I have to dispense some wisdom to your broke psychotic foolish person. So what’s up fool? Yeah I promised some lessons but I need to catch up on recreation so I am sorry child I will be here for informal lessons only . So daft one , what have you learned while I was away?which new words did you learn oh ye dullard. By the way bring your mama over. I need to spank her toto today. You and your dad can take viewership. My pleasure always

Gutter boy that was born by a crossbreed of an ape and a chimpanzee.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by aribs(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
PervertProphet:

Gutter boy that was born by a crossbreed of an ape and a chimpanzee.
Welcome my bitch. Here to get your dose again? Of course child. Brought your mother so I can spank her ass for being such a bad mother to her idiot son?not her fault .the wiring came all faulty. I mean what could she do but to let you live like that? So fool, I remain here for your degenerate imbecilic self. Let’s snipe those nuts off. Glad even women find you repulsive. We need to quarantine you so you don’t have anything to do with the outside. Have we measured that low IQ and EQ of yours, pervert?
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by Ayobami7(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
okay
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 2:38am On Aug 02, 2020
aribs:

Welcome my bitch. Here to get your dose again? Of course child. Brought your mother so I can spank her ass for being such a bad mother to her idiot son?not her fault .the wiring came all faulty. I mean what could she do but to let you live like that? So fool, I remain here for your degenerate imbecilic self. Let’s snipe those nuts off. Glad even women find you repulsive. We need to quarantine you so you don’t have anything to do with the outside. Have we measured that low IQ and EQ of yours, pervert?

You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity, your offspring of a hoe.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by aribs(m): 2:51am On Aug 02, 2020
PervertProphet:

You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity, your offspring of a hoe.
Hey little bitch . Missed your dosage,fool? I am here to give to you. I think your mama is still sore from the lashing I gave to her. Hope you learned something about being a little bitch from that, pervert. Now I am in the mood for dishing out more knowledge to your addled brain , son. Make sure your comeback is strong this time not this limp as your erection statement
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by Dyonne: 6:12am On Nov 07, 2020
Bump grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe / Kwabena Ohemeng Tinyaase Nabbed For Breaking Traffic Rules In Ghana / U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.