Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US (26204 Views)

Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections / Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by macjireh: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nothing will happen and stop living in fear.

Wake up from your fools paradise cheesy
d same way nothing happened since we entered D's year... abi is covid19 not affecting u too?
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
macjireh:

d same way nothing happened since we entered D's year... abi is covid19 not affecting u too?
Is covid the one world government cheesy cheesy
Is this the first time coronavirus disease came about undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by macjireh: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Is covid the one world government cheesy cheesy
Is this the first time coronavirus disease came about undecided
if I'm to go by ur logic and I was told last year dat covid is coming ds year and it will shut down d world and I take it for granted that nothing will happen,, I will be shocked seeing wat it has caused so far...In d light of dat,,we know tough and terrible times awaits D's world..I don't need ur logic to disregard wats coming
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by kurupt1: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
SonofLincoln:
You are becoming a joke on Nairaland. A pussy grabbing and Misogynistic racist and a pathological liar is your idea of a Christian. That says that you are nothing but a Charlatan and a Pharisee
God doesn't necessarily work through saints ,he uses anyone he wants
Was Paul not a murderer before God uses him??
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by kurupt1: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

People would rather vote a monkey than reelect trump.
He knows his game plan is disintegrating. Now he is desperate.
Yesterday 12,000 american soldiers were ordered to leave Germany, why? To please Putin.
When did bringing soldiers home become a problem
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by SonofLincoln: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
kurupt1:

God doesn't necessarily work through saints ,he uses anyone he wants
Was Paul not a murderer before God uses him??
Paul repented too but not trump who is unrepentant.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Trump should go and check his DNA because deep down he has the mindset of a typical African dictator.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
DexterousOne:

They are not there to protect Germany

Germany has the capabilities to do just that

But there is a historical context to this thing

You could have summarized the "historical context" here.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by Golan007: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
OPPPS:

For how long will people continue to use religion to manipulate your sense of reasoning?

He knows what he is doing.

He's actually the one using Religion to manipulate others.

Check well and you've discovered Reno Omokri.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
aribs:

Your “grab ‘em by the pussy” Guy is your Christianity standard ?

Clown. So because the individual has a personal preference for Trump. It now involves you asking if his religion is standard?!!
Your iq ehn!!
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
macjireh:

if I'm to go by ur logic and I was told last year dat covid is coming ds year and it will shut down d world and I take it for granted that nothing will happen,, I will be shocked seeing wat it has caused so far...In d light of dat,,we know tough and terrible times awaits D's world..I don't need ur logic to disregard wats coming
Nothing is coming.The world has always been tough and terrible
Even if it comes not in this lifetime so save yourself the headache and stop living in fear cool
You only live once enjoy your life and stop bothering yourself with things that are beyond your reach.

Stop listening to conspiracy theorist they are mischief makers meant to put fear in the minds of the gullible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by FEGNO: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
But he wants to open schools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by aribs(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
PervertProphet:

Clown. So because the individual has a personal preference for Trump. It now involves you asking if his religion is standard?!!
Your iq ehn!!
First of all , I asked the poster a question not you. Not sure how your dumb self got here but in any case , welcome to school. Now that you are in school and you want to answer the question, please answer the exact question posed not y’all balderdash !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by SonofLincoln: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
sweetjohn:
Point of correction Trump is not a politician but a multibillion businessman. Trump2020
Multibillionaire that filed for bankruptcies 5 times and fighting tooth and nail not to release his taxes. In America, your taxes reveal your net worth but I doubt you know that. He's not a bonafide billionaire. How many billionaires started a Fake and Unaccredited Classless University to scam people. When he got caught, he paid $40 million to settle. How many billionaires do steal from children charity. When NY State Government sued him, he paid back $2 million. Don the Con is a scammer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by SonofLincoln: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
AfonjaBoston:
Alot of those running their slimmy mouth on here cannot vote.
You nailed it. 99% of them can't vote in America. They are just talking out of ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by SonofLincoln: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
no matter how long he delays election, he is OUT....
He has no constitutional power to delay or postpone any election in America. National election can only be postponed by the Congress according to the US constitution. The Cockwomble knows his days are numbered because Americans are tired of his divisiveness, hatred, bigotry, racism, misogyny and serial lying. We are rebuilding our country starting 12.01pm Jan 20, 2021.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by SonofLincoln: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
he goat, you ve lost your brains to those retarded instagram news or u probably watch gotv lol. My lil advice get dstv and replace instagram with tiktok so you can at least grow up. He can and he will and not even pelosy can obstruct him.
The constitution of U S states that only Congress has the power to postpone or delay a federal election. If in doubt, Google it and stop making a fool of yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by teewaik: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
you know the issue alot of u face is that you hardly get real facts about isues. If u are only on Facebook,instagram and WhatsApp how then will u get real facts. Try to frequent more in tiktok, alot of videos don't make it to instagram coz it's controled by trumps opposition. I watched a debate live with peloci, another democrat leader with trump. U need to see how they both were shaking when trump said that if the election is interfered with in anyway he will shut it down and cut off funding. Peloci was shaking with a smug smile, trump said he will use the executive order if congress refuses to approve and he has the power. Look what are we even talking, this is a guy who shut down govt till the wall building was approved. Abeg lay off instagram, its for oloshos bot someone who wants real news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by SonofLincoln: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Badgers14:

Even one party have majority of both houses. It takes 2/3 of the individual states to ratify any constitutional amendment.. a very difficult task!
You nailed it perfectly. Plus two third of the 50 States have to ratify it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by CaptainFM1: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
milehigh06:

stop comparing that jungle to a sane nation

Go and check records...there are several "sane nations" that have postponed elections.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by IamPlato(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Typical of a Trumpist. Always shy away from the argument.
what do you know? is it not what the news tells you that you believe
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by earnit3: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
ohh
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by Emmycool85: 12:07am On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by Emmycool85: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2020
They start calling people names when you don't agree to whatever they say. He is talking as if he wrote the constitution of the United States.
SonofLincoln:
The constitution of U S states that only Congress has the power to postpone or delay a federal election. If in doubt, Google it and stop making a fool of yourself.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by Guestlander: 12:21am On Jul 31, 2020
Making America a shithole country Again.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by Dreyton36: 3:02am On Jul 31, 2020
He can delay the elections as long as he wants , but he shouldn't delay the funds coming up soon, man gats cash out
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by kurupt1: 6:33am On Jul 31, 2020
Trump is gonna win,we all know this coronavirus is a biological weapon all engineered to ruin America economy and hence ruin Trump's election chances but it won't work
Why are the democrats and CNN spreading fear about this disease ,instead of trying to calm the Americans down?
I will tell you why.....they want to make sure that nothing works in America so that they can turn around and blame it on Trump!
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by DexterousOne(m): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2020
isthatso:
Trump should go and check his DNA because deep down he has the mindset of a typical African dictator.

Indeed...

And that also explains why many Africans are fond of him cheesy
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by DexterousOne(m): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2020
kurupt1:
Trump is gonna win,we all know this coronavirus is a biological weapon all engineered to ruin America economy and hence ruin Trump's election chances but it won't work
Why are the democrats and CNN spreading fear about this disease ,instead of trying to calm the Americans down?
I will tell you why.....they want to make sure that nothing works in America so that they can turn around and blame it on Trump!

Trumps handling of everything is going to lose him the election

No one is plotting his downfall
He dug his grave by himself
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by DexterousOne(m): 6:50am On Jul 31, 2020
Emmycool85:
They start calling people names when you don't agree to whatever they say. He is talking as if he wrote the constitution of the United States.

The person you quoted is right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday / Protest In El Salvador As Bitcon Crashes After Government Makes It Legal Tender / Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.