Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Lady Flogged After Being Caught Sleeping With Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Flogged After Being Caught Sleeping With Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia (1313 Views)

South Sudanese Man Marries Nigerian Lady / Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Flogged After Being Caught Sleeping With Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by Ritzy10(f): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Here is a viral video showing the manner a Ghanaian lady was disciplined by her family for sleeping with a Sudanese man in Saudi Arabia.

The lady was given 100 strokes of the cane as punishment for her inappropriate behaviour.

Watch the video HERE

Re: Lady Flogged After Being Caught Sleeping With Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by meobizy(f): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
I don’t understand. She is black and he is black. What then? Unless maybe they’re trying to prevent her from accidentally getting pregnant then I don’t see the need for disciplining the female. Before opening the thread I assumed the woman was Arab getting whipped by her kind.
Re: Lady Flogged After Being Caught Sleeping With Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by Ayemileto(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
meobizy:
I don’t understand. She is black and he is black. What then? Unless maybe they’re trying to prevent her from accidentally getting pregnant then I don’t see the need for disciplining the female. Before opening the thread I assumed the woman was Arab getting whipped by her kind.

Sharia law probably.

The man would probably get flogged too.
Re: Lady Flogged After Being Caught Sleeping With Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by Belered: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
It takes some getting used to the most comfortable butt plug, but once you feel the "effects" of prostate stimulation, you'll wish you had explored it sooner. It's just an amazing experience.

(1) (Reply)

See How Boyfriend Runs From The Bedroom When Girlfriend Told Him Her Husband Is / Truth Is; When Bitcoin Was Very Much Affordable In 2008, Guys Were / Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.