Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,099 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:53 AM

Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. (1250 Views)

Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria / Ladies Can Be Simps Too / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by obinna58(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Reading some of the redpill threads here made me write in annoyance.

Redpill philosophy is something no one should praise about, in fact this mindset should be condemned and be rejected by everyone. Nairaland Redpill mindset will destroy your happiness and leave you with nothing but sorrow and regrets. Ever wondered why most developed countries even try to put women ahead? Nature made women to be weak so it's in our power to motivate and encourage them, make them realize they can achieve just anything in this world not minding there natural weakness.
As a proud simp and male feminist I hereby proclaim that redpilling is evil, I've seen many people claiming redpill do disgusting/annoying things I can't even do as a simp. Your worth and actions is what defines you as a redpill, not your mouth or level of rudeness.
If a woman insults you, watch yourself. Whatever she does watch your back something triggered her do things she did, It takes humility, patience and humbleness to balance situations for good/once and for all.
If a woman doesn't match you leave her for good, relationship goes strictly on balance, someone who loves and respects you will appreciate little things you do for good.

Power is meant to be used wisely, it's not meant for control. African redpill mindset look what it done to us. It's not just about women, have you ever wondered or maybe thought our politicians might be ruling us with redpill mindset, they feel in charge Buhari a well known redpiller thinks women belongs to kitchen lol, look where he's leading us to and he doesn't even care, that's because no one can challenge or question him. Our kids abused and tortured by their own parents cos they're redpilling for good, actually they think it's love, should I talk about our security system, military, police, SARS getting disbanded cos of there brutality or should I say redpilling.
Women are not to be enslaved rather we encourage them and push them higher.
I did a marketing job one time and I can understand how much value they placed on those doing a great job, this doesn't mean you'll relapse rather you'll try to do more cos they genuinely value and appreciate things you do for them, fall a bit on the job then you'll realize you're a big fool and no cares about your past efforts. Try to quit and they'll come begging you, you'll know you're truly valued at the same time worthless. Love are not for men but apply this style handling women and you see them trying their best for you.

Women should be adored cos they're beautiful creatures, give them freedom, love and power so they could use their sense to figure what's best for them and at the back of their minds you own the real power.

Women are not sex tool we men made them that at the same time saying they only have sex to offer. Pathetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by S1MP: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
seconded!

1 Like

Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by MJBOLT: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
proud simp

4 Likes

Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by chatinent: 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
I neither subscribe to redpill nor the simp trash.

I am me 24/7. It has nothing to do with anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by SlurUsername1: 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
You're the kind of nice guy women call Maga, Mumu, mugu money spender, okoro, ekpa, pussy ass boy, awon radarada, money miss road when they discuss in 2s and 3s.
You deserve to be castrated and banished to the Animal kingdom where your likes are domiciled because you're a disgrace to manhood.
Proud Simp indeed, Anuofia

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by obinna58(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
S1MP:
seconded!
Ma nigga
Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by obinna58(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Yamiriflathead:
You're the kind of nice guy women call Maga, Mumu, mugu money spender, okoro, ekpa, pussy ass boy, awon radarada, money miss road when they discuss in 2s and 3s.
You deserve to be castrated and banished to the Animal kingdom where your likes are domiciled because you're a disgrace to manhood.
Proud Simp indeed, Anuofia
I may be a nice guy but I don't fall in that category.
Being castrated and banished because you believe in fair treatment against women
Are you even a human being.

2 Likes

Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by Wunna: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Proud simp? grin
Nawao
Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by obinna58(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
Wunna:
Proud simp? grin
Nawao
In nairaland simp definition, I'm a proud one

1 Like

Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by TruthHurts1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
] grin
Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by Mide3367: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
obinna58:

I may be a nice guy but I don't fall in that category
Being castrated and banished because you believe in fair treatment against women
Ewo cheesy.. Chai!!!! Chimo oooo!!! Abeg make u na tell this guy what is coming to him later na. Premium tears is 1000% sure for this op from vagina people. Be like say a vagina person is totoriing him at home and he is feeling on top of the world for the validation he is getting from a pussy person.

2 Likes

Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by obinna58(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mide3367:
Ewo cheesy.. Chai!!!! Chimo oooo!!! Abeg make u na tell this guy what is coming to him later na. Premium tears is 1000% sure for this op from vagina people. Be like say a vagina person is totoriing him at home and he is feeling on top of the world for the validation he is getting from a pussy person.
Will definitely embrace the premium tears if I don't keep up my game.
Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by Degrezhaa: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nice one
Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by kazyhm(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
Stupid submission....

Bias logic

Inexperienced simp

Empty explanation

3 Likes

Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by oludotun17666: 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
:Proud simp? NawaoIn nairaland simp definition, I'm a proud one
Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by obinna58(m): 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Redpill mentality is destructive
Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by Reex12(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
obinna58:

I may be a nice guy but I don't fall in that category.
its not your fault honestly,WISDOM IS ONLY PROFITABLE TO DIRECT but a FOOLISH SON DESPISES WISDOM AND IS A REPROACH TO HIS/HER FATHER

Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:45am On Mar 03, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Lol...
Low self esteem no good oo
Kid, Simp your Simp in peace eeh..
Time shall tell who was wrong and whom was right..
Nothing wey I no go read for nairaland Wallahi..

1 Like

Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by Pelumisamuel(m): 11:45am On Feb 17
obinna58:
Reading some of the redpill threads here made me write in annoyance.

Redpill philosophy is something no one should praise about, in fact this mindset should be condemned and be rejected by everyone. Nairaland Redpill mindset will destroy your happiness and leave you with nothing but sorrow and regrets. Ever wondered why most developed countries even try to put women ahead? Nature made women to be weak so it's in our power to motivate and encourage them, make them realize they can achieve just anything in this world not minding there natural weakness.
As a proud simp and male feminist I hereby proclaim that redpilling is evil, I've seen many people claiming redpill do disgusting/annoying things I can't even do as a simp. Your worth and actions is what defines you as a redpill, not your mouth or level of rudeness.
If a woman insults you, watch yourself. Whatever she does watch your back something triggered her do things she did, It takes humility, patience and humbleness to balance situations for good/once and for all.
If a woman doesn't match you leave her for good, relationship goes strictly on balance, someone who loves and respects you will appreciate little things you do for good.

Power is meant to be used wisely, it's not meant for control. African redpill mindset look what it done to us. It's not just about women, have you ever wondered or maybe thought our politicians might be ruling us with redpill mindset, they feel in charge Buhari a well known redpiller thinks women belongs to kitchen lol, look where he's leading us to and he doesn't even care, that's because no one can challenge or question him. Our kids abused and tortured by their own parents cos they're redpilling for good, actually they think it's love, should I talk about our security system, military, police, SARS getting disbanded cos of there brutality or should I say redpilling.
Women are not to be enslaved rather we encourage them and push them higher.
I did a marketing job one time and I can understand how much value they placed on those doing a great job, this doesn't mean you'll relapse rather you'll try to do more cos they genuinely value and appreciate things you do for them, fall a bit on the job then you'll realize you're a big fool and no cares about your past efforts. Try to quit and they'll come begging you, you'll know you're truly valued at the same time worthless. Love are not for men but apply this style handling women and you see them trying their best for you.

Women should be adored cos they're beautiful creatures, give them freedom, love and power so they could use their sense to figure what's best for them and at the back of their minds you own the real power.

Women are not sex tool we men made them that at the same time saying they only have sex to offer. Pathetic.
Mr man what is your definition of redpill
Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by obinna58(m): 12:11pm On Feb 17
Pelumisamuel:
Mr man what is your definition of redpill
This is the past bro, I was simp but I’m redeemed
Re: Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. by SkengRay: 12:28pm On Feb 17
obinna58:

This is the past bro, I was simp but I’m redeemed
Okoro werey grin grin. You Don wise grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Was Drunk And Said She Slept With A Dog – Man Says / Please, What Is Magun? / Some Many Girls On This Forum Has Unconscious Low Self Esteem(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.