Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,779 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) (36903 Views)

Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? / Ugwu Onyeama Federal Road In Enugu: A Death Trap (Photos, Video) / The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by smallsmall: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
The picture is obviously fake as Ibadan use white buses not Yellow buses.

You can keep consoling yourself.

See Ibadan buses below

Dont mind the Okoro Boy, instead of him to cover his face with shame, cry out aloud over his Potopoto Republic Roads so we can help him, he is wailing about Ibadan with fake pictures

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

At least it made you CRY.

Love the rhyme grin grin grin

Then you don't know what crying is all about......
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by AregbeFufu: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
The Paris of Africa.... we have free swimming pools on every street grin

No wonder Lagos is so congested. Who would want to live here ? Even a pig would be suicidal here. undecided

Let's blame Tinubu for making these roads bad tongue
Blame Tinubu for dis

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
The picture is obviously fake as Ibadan use white buses not Yellow buses.

You can keep consoling yourself.

See Ibadan buses below
Keep fooling yourself, see pictures and the red and Yellow colors used in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by jagorinho: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author= post=92280726][/quote]

a typical Easterner always compare his life to the Yorubas, why? owerri roads are bad, next thing you are posting Ibadan roads, for what? ............maturity is indeed relative.

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by linkpius(m): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
I served in Ihiagwa Secondary School in 2012/2013 and this was the condition of the road. This road connects two Federal institutions, Federal Polytechnic Nekede and Federal University of Technology, Owerri. I remember how we use to spend hours from Ihiagwa to Owerri, a journey that ordinarily should not take more than ten minutes. It's quite unfortunate that seven years after I left IMO state, the condition of this road has not improved.
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
We don't use yellow buses in Ibadan

Like I told you earlier, Ibadan roads are like New York beside Your roads in the South East.
I may not be a fan to Gov Hope Uzodinma, but I know he is doing credibly well than most governors in Southwest

These are some of his road projects

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
post=92281239:

Keep fooling yourself, see pictures and the red and Yellow colors used in Ibadan
Yellow and red Micra Cars and White buses

I hope you are smart at all ?

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
If you see how chicks from this area form eh? You would think nekede is Dubai.

See the road as muddy as their brains, no wonder they migrate to border communities with rivers state to claim indigene.
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
post=92281371:

I may not be a fan to Gov Hope Uzodinma, but I know he is doing credibly well than most governors in Southwest

Half inch coating of bitumen won't last up to 3 months, we know the tricks, you ain't fooling us.

2 Likes

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Some of the road projects under Gov Hope Uzodinma

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Bestvicky16(f): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Four years ago, this road was a death trap... Four years later, this road is still like this... Nothing seems to be working in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Bestvicky16(f): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Four years ago, this road was a death trap... Four years later, this road is still like this... Nothing seems to be working in this country.
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Autotech312(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Mehnnnn, see my hood. Owerri ndi ngwori, it shall never be well with anybody doing this to my ngwori area

Na Tinubu cause am.

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by princeofogwa1: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
let's be hopeful uzogadimma

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
linkpius:
I served in Ihiagwa Secondary School in 2012/2013 and this was the condition of the road. This road connects two Federal institutions, Federal Polytechnic Nekede and Federal University of Technology, Owerri. I remember how we use to spend hours from Ihiagwa to Owerri, a journey that ordinarily should not take more than ten minutes. It's quite unfortunate that seven years after I left IMO state, the condition of this road has not improved.

They don't have roads, even those of them DAT build houses in portharcourts don't have roads leading to their houses.

They seem to hate roads, never seen any motoroable road except in state capital .
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

No wonder Lagos is so congested. Who would want to live here ? Even a pig would be suicidal here. undecided

Let's blame TINUBU for this tongue
u open ur month shit comes out
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
post=92281371:

Below is the road built by Ajimobi built in ibadan that didn't even win a senate sit

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
quentin06:

Half inch coating of bitumen won't last up to 3 months, we know the tricks, you ain't fooling us.
Hope is far better than Rochas, he is using quality contractors, he even awarded some roads to Julius Beger

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hope is far better than Rochas

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by mrvitalis(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Dirty little lair cheesy

Below is a screen shot of you claiming your muddy region have some of the best roads in the world

That road is in imo state not owerri ...n go to bed kid ....and yes the road is abnormal that's why it got attention
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Jonathan39: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
That road is better than Sango OTA road grin
IvarTheBoneless:

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by IvarTheBoneless: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
u open ur month shit comes out

.... straight into your mouth tongue

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
mrvitalis:

That road is in imo state not owerri ...n go to bed kid ....and yes the road is abnormal that's why it got attention
Eyha so Owerri is no longer in Imo?

It's almost as if you are trying to be stupid on purpose.

2 Likes

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Slimsly100(f): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
That road right from time nor just gbadun!
angry angry
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Below is the road built by Ajimobi built in ibadan that didn't even win a senate sit
Ibadan is slum when compare to Owerri

Roads under Hope

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by ikechukwu150: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Davonised:
since 2012 I left nekede .na wa o
Who ask you?
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
post=92281822:
Ibadan is slum when compare to Owerri
Roads under Hope
Yes, I believe
Owerri is London of Africa because of this single tarred road grin.C.

Meanwhile, more of ibadan below.

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by kingshrd: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
majamajic:
Under construction
Rainy season

Work is going on the road , it's normal during raining season in all construction sites
This road has been like this for close to 8 years counting from my time in FUTO till date so what construction you talking about
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by MotiveU(f): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Your condition is critical
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Nonsense
Below is Owerri

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Edusouls(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Chai IMO State have been fed to the dogs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions / Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.