Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) (36416 Views)

Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? / Ugwu Onyeama Federal Road In Enugu: A Death Trap (Photos, Video) / The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
post=92282850:

You spend a year in Owerri nairaland not real Owerri,

Ignorant mind what you don't know about Imo state

There are over 163 oil wells at over 12 different locations in the State. The main petroleum companies operating in the state are Addax Petroleum, Chevron Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell and Agip. Some of the established oil-rich and producing Local Government Councils include Ohaji/Egbema, Oguta, Oru East, Iho, Oru West, Obowo and Ngor Okpala. Many trade and investment opportunities abound in the peaceful State including Oil and Gas Exploration, Chemical Plants, Brewery Plants, Hydroelectricity and Gas-Fired Power Plants, Grain Milling, Starch Production, Cashew Product Industry, Fruit and Vegetable Juice Concentrate Production, Integrated Multi-Oil Seeds Processing Plant, Ceramic Industry, Integrated Palm Produce Industry et al. In addition to presence of oil and gas investors, independent global brewer, Heineken through its subsidiary Nigerian Breweries has significant investment in Imo State. The company manages the world-class Awo-omamma Brewery, a multiple-line brewery plant.
Like I told the other guy, you can only deceive those people that have never visited Owerri about Owerri.

Imo oil is found in Orji Egbema and its environs not Owerri.

Owerri has no single manufacturering industry

As for Nigerian breweries, They have manufacturing output in Ibadan, Lagos, Aba, Enugu and Kaduna not Owerri.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Breweries

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by FIDELITY24(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
majamajic:
Under construction
Rainy season

Work is going on the road , it's normal during raining season in all construction sites
Stop talking trash oga... From my observation it seems the current government is yet to pay the contractors. I don't understand why they stop working after ihedioha was removed, there's no work going on there.
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by lozanni(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
I passed this road a while ago as I went from Obinze to see an inlaw who was a student at Federal University of Technology, Owerri; I am surprised to see that it has degenerated to this level

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Like I told the other guy, you can only deceive those people that have never visited Owerri about Owerri.

As for Nigerian breweries, They have manufacturing output in Ibadan, Lagos, Aba, Enugu and Kaduna not Owerri.

No single industry in Owerri grin I told you you know nothing about Owerri, there are many industries in Owerri
Ariboil is located in Owerri

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by milanseedorf(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
It shall never be well With Rochas, hope and the whole apc people. The whole roads in owerri is in shambles and ihedioha in his short tenure tried to fix them but Buhari n his people gave us a hopeless governor to rule us. It shall not be well with all of them

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by stanluiz(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Those people are shameless jare

They shut everyday about Yoruba land leaders as if this leaders have anything to do with why their villages have muddy roads
See lagos abeokuta express way. The igr capital of Africa

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Ariboil in Owerri

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
post=92283456:

No single industry in Owerri grin I told you you know nothing about Owerri, there are many industries in Owerri
Ariboil is located in Owerri
steel Fabrication is a fancy name for welder
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by legionISproteus: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Whenever you see a topic starting with "the condition of 'x' any where in Nigeria ", get ready for an eyesore.
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
stanluiz:
See lagos abeokuta express way. The igr capital of Africa
Apart from the fact that this is a federal road, it still looks better than most roads in Aba.
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Apart from the fact that this is a federal road, it still looks better than most roads in Aba.

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by stanluiz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I thought ogun and Lagos igr is the biggest in the world . Federal or state road. Road na road.

Is this one two a federal road ?

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by truthstands01: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
Its a total disgrace that this road links two federal institutions.... Federal Polytechnic Nekede and Federal University of Technology Owerri. This road has destroyed people's cars, lives and wellbeing. Its a terrible situation. Urgent help is needed to fix it immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Ignorant mind

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author= post=92283823][/quote] Please tell me names of factories in Owerri

I promise for everyone you give, I will give you ten from Ibadan with nation wide recognition

For food and drinks

Sumal Yale

Pepsi. (7 up bottling company)

Coca Cola

FTN cocoa

Nigerian breweries
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
post=92283935:
Ignorant mind
GX foods with popular brands in below screen shots.
http://gxfoodsng.com

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by bigfish3k: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Arrewa:
The earlier we wake up and start holding our our governors accountable for our annual Allocations the better for all of us.

They prefer blaming the north while their leaders keep siphoning their allocations.
Where you in support when we held Ekeweremadu accountable in Germany?

Were you not the ones telling us how we don't have respect
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by onyeomanono24(f): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Donchichi212:
Chai see my former school road oo, Nekedwire!!
Hi5

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by raymondhill: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
I did my youth service camping in Nekede about 30 years ago. The road was infinitely better than this hammer house of horror. Is this backward integration or one step forward and 1000 steps backwards? Very pathetic.
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Doncyn(f): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Even in my school days 2012,it was still like dis especially during raining season.infact dat road na campaign/ election road
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Please tell me names of factories in Owerri

I promise for everyone you give, I will give you ten from Ibadan with nation wide recognition

For food and drinks

Sumal Yale

Pepsi. (7 up bottling company)

Coca Cola

FTN cocoa

Nigerian breweries

Only in Ibadan

In Imo state there are oil and Gas companies, Refinery, Brewery and others, Seplat and Shell currently building a billion dollar gas processing plant in Imo state.

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
post=92284237:

Only in Ibadan

In Imo state there are oil and Gas companies, Refinery, Brewery and others, Seplat and Shell currently building a billion dollar gas processing plant in Imo state.
Name the refinary and breweries in Owerri

Abi it’s too hard to name ni

cheesy
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
GX foods with popular brands in below screen shots.

http://gxfoodsng.com

Owerri

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:

cheesy

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by obailala(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
majamajic:
Under construction
Rainy season

Work is going on the road , it's normal during raining season in all construction sites
This road has been under construction, and ALWAYS becomes like this every single rainy season since 1999. Tufiakwa!
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by inyenejo(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rochas Okoroausa caused more harm than good to the people of Imo state, that man should be arrested immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:

cheesy
Google Waltersmith refinary

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by earnit1: 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
hmmm
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by TooGod247(m): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
dat road we be like a promise , for hope saying dullard buhari we create two more state in imo state if u know u know
Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by Clazzone(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
I can remember using this road in 2011 to see my girl friend in Futo... Life of a corper.

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) by benjanny(m): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2020
This Road is always like this every rainy season. I know this road since 2012

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Opay, Max.ng May Go As Lagos Decides On Okada, Tricycle Operation / Many Injured In Multiple Accident In Umuahia, Driver Escapes Lynching / Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.