Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah (12916 Views)

Du'a When Slaughtering Or Offering A Sacrifice / Slaughtering Animal Upon Constructing A New House / Dieting For The Sake Of Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by Pinkybush: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
advocatejare:
grin grin grin You that know nothing about islam, i was once like you defending islam for the first 3 decades of my life before I saw the real truth.
God bless you. In today's world, one can easily identify the two major religions from the story of Isaac and Ishmael. And without being confused he/she can see the right part - Isaac

1 Like

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by Pinkybush: 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[b]

Emboldened
For your information, THEY'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE PREVILEDGED TO (not quoted anywhere in Qur'an and any book) since they have all the messengers and prophets from their clan, but Allah dignified the Arab with the holy Prophet as the last and leader of all the prophets. Despite the fact that Issa spoke about his successor who's bigger than him(as he said), SOME children of Israel belied SAW because he doesn't come from them(they wants him from their clan). Had it been SAW comes from them, THEY ALL WOULDN'T HAVE BELIED HIM.
Stop trying hard to defend lies and deceit from that cursed allah.
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by Friend22(m): 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
GalPissetzky:
cursed like your useless alah and ur useless mohamed and your useless imam and your useless father abi
If your father was half responsible he would not breed such idiot like to you running around like a confused hedgehog.
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by GalPissetzky: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Friend22:

If your father was half responsible he would not breed such idiot like to you running around like a confused hedgehog.
if your mother was responsble she will have given me her smelling pussy
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by Friend22(m): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
GalPissetzky:
if your mother was responsble she will have given me her smelling pussy

Your brain needs to be replaced with saw dust before you run mad .
You have turned to a niusance dumbo.
If you had any modicum of home training you won't start typing rubbish like a cursed slowpoke.
Go Hang your wretched life on a high tension wire.
I don't have time for dehumanized bumbling dummy duck idiotic confused toe rag and an irredeemable dingbat like you.

*spit on your face*
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by GalPissetzky: 12:02am On Aug 01, 2020
Friend22:

Your brain needs to be replaced with saw dust before you run mad .
You have turned to a niusance dumbo.
If you had any modicum of home training you won't start typing rubbish like a cursed slowpoke.
Go Hang your wretched life on a high tension wire.
I don't have time for dehumanized bumbling dummy duck idiotic confused toe rag and an irredeemable dingbat like you.

*spit on your face*
i spit oon your mama toto in the name of your useless allah
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 4:55am On Aug 01, 2020
Pinkybush:
Stop trying hard to defend lies and deceit from that cursed allah.
Ignoramus! Allah(God Almighty) can't be cursed. Besides, you see that he even ran when he saw the TRUTH. That truth Should have set him free now.

You that always haul abusive words against anything Islam are IGNORANT of even your religion.
 Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Ephesians 5:4
Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.

James 1:26
If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Proverbs 12:16
The vexation of a fool is known at once, but the prudent ignores an insult.

Proverbs 11:12 - He who despises his neighbor lacks sense,But a man of understanding keeps silent.

Haven't said that,
I have a question (it may lead to many) for you and your likes about Bible. I want you to give me go ahead
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by motayoayinde: 7:04am On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:
Abraham never worshipped an idol called Allah/Hubal, Abraham never fasted in the month of ramadan, abraham never kissed the blackstone. Abraham was not a idol worshipper except of course your fictitious Ibrahim

you should be worried about how women are sexually harnessed at Allah's shrine during Tawaf:

All sorts of sexual harassments take place at Islamic 'holiest' site the house of Allah in whichfor years women are sexually harassed and some of them have started speaking out with hashtag #MosqueMeToo

""It is during the tawaf that many women experience groping, handling and grabbing, says Eltahawy, according to the responses she's heard from women. "It's very crowded. At any given moment, there are thousands of men and women [circling Kaaba at one time].""

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2018/02/26/588855132/-mosquemetoo-gives-muslim-women-a-voice-about-sexual-misconduct-at-mecca?t=1589006156833

You should be more concerned about how homosexuality is associated with Islam and how Allah promise you gay sex:

Saudi Arabia and Islamic countries have the highest number of homosexual in the world
Northern Nigeria that has the highest number of Muslims practice homosexuality more in Nigeria. Those of us living in the North know how your Islamic brothers tear one another's anuses.

Just this January your Muslim brothers were arrested in Kano state when they were having gay orgies, the type Allah plan for you in his paradise.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/05/over-50-homosexuals-arrested-during-orgy-in-kano-state/

Why won't it be so when god has promised you gay orgy
"There will circulate among them young boys made eternal"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 17)
WHEN RESPONDING TO COMMENTS OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS I LOOK OUT FOR.

WHEN I SEE THE RED FLAG, I JUST KNOW THAT THIS ONE IS OFF THE HOOK.
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[b]

Emboldened
For your information, THEY'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE PREVILEDGED TO (not quoted anywhere in Qur'an and any book) since they have all the messengers and prophets from their clan, but Allah dignified the Arab with the holy Prophet as the last and leader of all the prophets.
The Prophet that kissed the Blackstone, that took over the wife of Zaid his adopted son, that married a 6 year old girl and started sleeping with her at the age of 9, the Prophet that was pinned down thrice and tormented in the cave of Hira, the Prophet that used to sneak into the graveyards at night, the Prophet that used to snort like a camel.

Despite the fact that Issa spoke about his successor who's bigger than him(as he said),
Can you reference this statement from your so called original Greek injeel that was written by Issa himself, or where did you get that statement from?
Show me the reference and I'll take you serious.
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

There's still ORIGINAL book of Injeel, infact it's written in Greek language. Besides all what is contained in them are now in Qur'an. That's why you'll be hearing stories from the beginning of Life.
Meanwhile, that Injeel given to Issa which is written in Greek is being prevented from public by those that sees it as threat to their falsehood.
You're very ignorant. The gospel was prevented from the public, yet it was available to Waraqa to copy from during the days of Muhammad, as Allah had wished him to?

"... Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write...."
-Sahih Bukhari 1:1:3

Here we are told that Waraqa, the man that erroneously pronounced Muhammad as a Prophet used to write from the Gospel as Allah wished him. So it tells you that the Gospel was available in the time of Muhammad and it was available in his localities and the fact that Allah endorsed Waraqa to copy from it, that means it was the original gospel or are you saying that your Allah endorsed a fake gospel to be copied by waraqa?

Another Sahih hadith told us that Waraqa used to recite the gospel in Arabic yet you lied to us that the gospel is only in Greeks. :

"Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) returned to Khadija while his heart was beating rapidly. She took him to Waraqa bin Naufal who was a Christian convert and used to read the Gospels in Arabic Waraqa asked (the Prophet), "What do you see?" When he told him, Waraqa said, "That is the same angel whom Allah sent to the Prophet) Moses. Should I live till you receive the Divine Message, I will support you strongly."
- Sahih Bukhari 4:55:605

I've exposed your ignorance
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
It took you a whole 24hours to respond.
How you speaks Even shows how unintelligent you're of EVEN YOUR RELIGION. I'll give you evidence from Bible not even INJEEL. I'll be back

Now Advocatejare,

The name of "Muhammad" is frequently mentioned verbatim in the Gospel of Barnabas, as in the following quote:

Jesus answered: "The name of the Messiah is admirable, for God himself gave him the name when he had created his soul, and placed it in a celestial splendour. God said: 'Wait Mohammed; for thy sake I will to create paradise, the world, and a great multitude of creatures, whereof I make thee a present, insomuch that whoso bless thee shall be blessed, and whoso shall curse thee shall be accursed. When I shall send thee into the world I shall send thee as my messenger of salvation, and thy word shall be true, insomuch that heaven and earth shall fail, but thy faith shall never fail.' Mohammed is his blessed name." Then the crowd lifted up their voices, saying: "O God, send us thy messenger: O Admirable One, come quickly for the salvation of the world!"
—  Barnabas 97:9–10

THIS HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE NEW TESTAMENT.

Genesis 21:17 says that when God heard the infant Ishmael crying, his angel called Hagar from heaven and said to her,

"What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there. 18 Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation."
The "great nation" has been described by Muslim scholars as a reference to the Ummah. The well of water mentioned in Genesis 21:19 has been seen by them as a reference to the well of Zamzam in Mecca .

I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put my words in the mouth of the prophet, who shall speak to them everything that I command.
— Deuteronomy 18:18-22 ( New Revised Standard Version)

God will come from the south, and the holy one from mount Pharan: His glory covered the heavens, and the earth is full of his praise.
— Habakkuk 3:3

The phrase "from the south" is seen as a reference to the Hejaz region which is located south of Israel. The phrase "from mount Paran" refers to the land of Ishmael according to Genesis 21:19-21. This prophecy corresponds with Deuteronomy 33:2 and Zechariah 9:14. The phrase "full of his praise" corresponds with
Muhammad's name.

[b]Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment. ...12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
— John 16:7-8,12-13 ( King James Version)
WHO'S THE SAID COMFORTER? YOU'VE BEEN CONFUSED THAT IT'S HOLY SPIRIT I guess!

[/b]For thus says the Lord of hosts: "Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; 7 and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the 'Desire' of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory," says the Lord of hosts. 8 "The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine," says the Lord of hosts. 9 "The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former," says the Lord of hosts. "And in this place I will give peace," says the Lord of hosts.
— Haggai 2:6- ( New King James Version)

LASTLY, confirmation from Hadith and Qur'an
Narrated Abu Huraira:
God's Apostle said, "My similitude in comparison with the other prophets before me, is that of a man who has built a house nicely and beautifully, except for a place of one brick in a corner. The people go about it and wonder at its beauty, but say: 'Would that this brick be put in its place!' So I am that brick, and I am the Seal of the Prophets."

Qur'an 61:6
DR. GHALI(translation)
And (remember) as Isa son of Maryam (Jesus son of Mary) said, "O Seeds (Or: sons) of Israel) surely I am the Messenger of Allah to you sincerely (verifying) that which is before (Literally: between my two hands) me of the Tawrah, (The Book revealed to Musa (Moses), of which the extant Torah is a corruption) and a constant bearer of good tidings of a Messenger who will come up even after me, whose name is ?Ahmad." Then, as soon as he came to them with the supreme evidence (s), they said, "This is evident sorcery."

MUHSIN KHAN(Translation)
And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you confirming the Taurat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad. But when he (Ahmad i.e. Muhammad SAW) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic."

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL(Translation)
And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

It took you a whole 24hours to respond.
How you speaks Even shows how unintelligent you're of EVEN YOUR RELIGION. I'll give you evidence from Bible not even INJEEL. I'll be back
You think everybody is jobless like you that will be online 24/7.

Which Injeel did Waraqa the man the erroneously pronounced Muhammad as a Prophet read?

Which Injeel? The one written in Greek or the one Allah the plagiarist directed him to copy from?
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

You're very ignorant. The gospel was prevented from the public, yet it was available to Waraqa to copy from during the days of Muhammad, as Allah had wished him to?

"... Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write...."

Here we are told that Waraqa, the man that erroneously pronounced Muhammad as a Prophet used to write from the Gospel as Allah wished him. So it tells you that the Gospel was available in the time of Muhammad and it was available in his localities and the fact that Allah endorsed Waraqa to copy from it, that means it was the original gospel or are you saying that your Allah endorsed a fake gospel to be copied by waraqa?

Another Sahih hadith told us that Waraqa used to recite the gospel in Arabic yet you lied to us that the gospel is only in Greeks. :

"Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) returned to Khadija while his heart was beating rapidly. She took him to Waraqa bin Naufal who was a Christian convert and used to read the Gospels in Arabic Waraqa asked (the Prophet), "What do you see?" When he told him, Waraqa said, "That is the same angel whom Allah sent to the Prophet) Moses. Should I live till you receive the Divine Message, I will support you strongly."

Thatfairguy1 come and answer this question. Where did waraqa the anointer of false Prophet see the injeel that Allah directed him to copy from?
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I'll give you evidence from Bible not even INJEEL. I'll be back
if you don't give me evidence from the original injeel that you claim exists, that means you've lied that the current gospel is not the original gospel and may the wrath of Almighty God be on liars.
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
motayoayinde:
WHEN RESPONDING TO COMMENTS OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS I LOOK OUT FOR.

WHEN I SEE THE RED FLAG, I JUST KNOW THAT THIS ONE IS OFF THE HOOK.
Carry your frustration off my mention. I've given you evidence from the Quran and from victims. Argue with your Quran
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Don't mind him ,he lacks common sense
If you have common sense you won't be serving a god that says sex is what you will use your eternity to be doing. And since you claim that he's a fair god, that means as he's giving you 72 heavenly wives for you to sleep with for eternity, that means your wife, daughters, sisters and all the females in your life will be entitled to 72 heavenly husband each that will keep fucking them till eternity and all of you will be there looking at yourself performing the orgy
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
favor914:
Abraham offered his Ram as burnt offering, he didn’t share it amongst people, who told you that version of the story?
who told you that he shared it?
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

[s]Here we are told that Waraqa, the man that erroneously pronounced Muhammad as a Prophet used to write from the Gospel as Allah wished him. So it tells you that the Gospel was available in the time of Muhammad and it was available in his localities and the fact that Allah endorsed Waraqa to copy from it, that means it was the original gospel or are you saying that your Allah endorsed a fake gospel to be copied by waraqa?[/s]

"Narrated `Aisha:

IGNORAMUS! You exposed whose ignorance?
You're just displaying your ignorance by adding assumption to your said evidence.

HOW DID HE ERRONEOUS PROCLAIMED THE SIGNS HE SEES WITH SAW AS THE SAID LAST PROPHET?
Ignoramus, Can't you write/read today's Bible in Arabic as well? Besides, my claim is that ORIGINAL INJEEL(GOSPEL) Is written in Greek form, it could be translated to any language.

It is being prevented from public view THIS AGE not theirs.

You don't just bring evidence with your own assumption, hence the struck lines

LEMME SCHOOL YOU OF WHAT HAPPENED IN YOUR QUOTED TEXT
When told of Muhammad's first revelation, the beginning of prophethood (which is understood to be Sura 96:1-5), Warqa acknowledged his call to prophecy as authentic. Tradition recounts Warqa saying: "There has come to him the greatest Law that came to
Moses; surely he is the prophet of this people".

Two different narrations from Aisha give these details.
Aisha also said: "The Prophet returned to Khadija while his heart was beating rapidly. She took him to Waraqa bin Naufal who was a Christian convert and used to read the Gospel in Arabic. Waraqa asked (the Prophet), 'What do you see?' When he told him, Waraqa said, 'That is the same angel whom Allah sent to the Prophet Moses. Should I live till you receive the Divine Message, I will support you strongly.'"

Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Warqa bin Naufil bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters . He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as God wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" God's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This was the same one who keeps the secrets whom Allah had sent to Moses ( Angel Gabriel ). I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." God's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while.
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:
if you don't give me evidence from the original injeel that you claim exists, that means you've lied that the current gospel is not the original gospel and may the wrath of Almighty God be on liars.
The original gospel of Jesus exist. I'll give you link to confirm this IN DUE TIME.
Come to think of it, if it doesn't what warranted this statement below? What's could be the bases?
Heb 8:7
New American Standard Bible
For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion sought for a second.

New King James Version
For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

If you have common sense you won't be serving a god that says sex is what you will use your eternity to be doing. And since you claim that he's a fair god, that means as he's giving you 72 heavenly wives for you to sleep with for eternity, that means your wife, daughters, sisters and all the females in your life will be entitled to 72 heavenly husband each that will keep fucking them till eternity and all of you will be there looking at yourself performing the orgy
IGNORANCE AT ITS PEAK.
YOU KNOW NOTHING, ASK
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Thatfairguy1 come and answer this question. Where did waraqa the anointer of false Prophet see the injeel that Allah directed him to copy from?
Responded
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:
I'll still give you discrepancies that confirms its ingenuity!
Lemme ask you first (as the basis). Do you know this current gospel was and is being written by HUMAN BEING?
KIN TO HEAR YOUR RESPONSE
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

You think everybody is jobless like you that will be online 24/7.

Which Injeel did Waraqa the man the erroneously pronounced Muhammad as a Prophet read?

Which Injeel? The one written in Greek or the one Allah the plagiarist directed him to copy from?
Nuisance, always check my last seen. Besides, you've been online since cause I REALLY AWAITED YOUR RESPONSE. You're just surving to compile your ILL evidence
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I'll still give you discrepancies that confirms its ingenuity!
Lemme ask you first (as the basis). Do you know this current gospel was and is being written by HUMAN BEING?
KIN TO HEAR YOUR RESPONSE
Yes. It was written by a human being just like the Quran was written by humans too, no book descended from heaven
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

The original gospel of Jesus exist. I'll give you link to confirm this IN DUE TIME.
Come to think of it, if it doesn't what warranted this statement below? What's could be the bases?
Heb 8:7
New American Standard Bible
For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion sought for a second.

New King James Version
For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
Stop blabbing, show me the original gospel
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

IGNORANCE AT ITS PEAK.
YOU KNOW NOTHING, ASK
I should you that doesn't know your left from your right?
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by Akhirastriver(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Bla bla bla
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

IGNORAMUS! You exposed whose ignorance?
You're just displaying your ignorance by adding assumption to your said evidence.

HOW DID HE ERRONEOUS PROCLAIMED THE SIGNS HE SEES WITH SAW AS THE SAID LAST PROPHET?
Was Waraqa there when that jinn was tormenting Muhammad?

Did that jinn ever claim that he was Gabriel? No

It is being prevented from public view THIS AGE not theirs.
See nonsense excuse, the gospel that could be preserved for public view for 600 years till the time of Muhammad is what you are saying is no longer in the public view? At what point did they take it out of the public view? Onirojatijati

"Narrated Salman:
The interval between Jesus and Muhammad was six hundred years."
-Sahih Bukhari Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 284
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
Now Advocatejare,
The name of "Muhammad" is frequently mentioned verbatim in the Gospel of Barnabas, as in the following quote:
Jesus answered: "The name of the Messiah is admirable, for God himself gave him the name when he had created his soul, and placed it in a celestial splendour. God said: 'Wait Mohammed; for thy sake I will to create paradise, the world, and a great multitude of creatures, whereof I make thee a present, insomuch that whoso bless thee shall be blessed, and whoso shall curse thee shall be accursed. When I shall send thee into the world I shall send thee as my messenger of salvation, and thy word shall be true, insomuch that heaven and earth shall fail, but thy faith shall never fail.' Mohammed is his blessed name." Then the crowd lifted up their voices, saying: "O God, send us thy messenger: O Admirable One, come quickly for the salvation of the world!"
Genesis 21:17 says that when God heard the infant Ishmael crying, his angel called Hagar from heaven and said to her,
"What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there. 18 Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation."
The "great nation" has been described by Muslim scholars as a reference to the Ummah. The well of water mentioned in Genesis 21:19 has been seen by them as a reference to the well of Zamzam in Mecca .
I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put my words in the mouth of the prophet, who shall speak to them everything that I command.
God will come from the south, and the holy one from mount Pharan: His glory covered the heavens, and the earth is full of his praise.
The phrase "from the south" is seen as a reference to the Hejaz region which is located south of Israel. The phrase "from mount Paran" refers to the land of Ishmael according to Genesis 21:19-21. This prophecy corresponds with Deuteronomy 33:2 and Zechariah 9:14. The phrase "full of his praise" corresponds with
Muhammad's name.
[b]Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment. ...12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
[/b]For thus says the Lord of hosts: "Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; 7 and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the 'Desire' of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory," says the Lord of hosts. 8 "The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine," says the Lord of hosts. 9 "The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former," says the Lord of hosts. "And in this place I will give peace," says the Lord of hosts.
Narrated Abu Huraira:
God's Apostle said, "My similitude in comparison with the other prophets before me, is that of a man who has built a house nicely and beautifully, except for a place of one brick in a corner. The people go about it and wonder at its beauty, but say: 'Would that this brick be put in its place!' So I am that brick, and I am the Seal of the Prophets."
DR. GHALI(translation)
And (remember) as Isa son of Maryam (Jesus son of Mary) said, "O Seeds (Or: sons) of Israel) surely I am the Messenger of Allah to you sincerely (verifying) that which is before (Literally: between my two hands) me of the Tawrah, (The Book revealed to Musa (Moses), of which the extant Torah is a corruption) and a constant bearer of good tidings of a Messenger who will come up even after me, whose name is ?Ahmad." Then, as soon as he came to them with the supreme evidence (s), they said, "This is evident sorcery."
MUHSIN KHAN(Translation)
And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you confirming the Taurat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad. But when he (Ahmad i.e. Muhammad SAW) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic."
And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Now Advocatejare,
Muhammad's name.
Narrated Abu Huraira:
DR. GHALI(translation)
MUHSIN KHAN(Translation)

Liar. So Jesus was the one that wrote the gospel of Barnabas?

You Islamist do everything to back up your fallacies.

First you said you would share me the original Greek injeel now you're sharing me gospel of Barnabas. Is Barnabas Jesus?

Ahmad Ghulam was the last Prophet of Islam not Muhammad.
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Yes. It was written by a human being just like the Quran was written by humans too, no book descended from heaven
No, All holy books including Injeel were heaven descends. Qur'an was not written by human likewise true gospel of Jesus, THEY WERE JUST RECORDED BY HUMAN. That's why no CONTRADICTIONS can be found in them unlike Bible Authored and doctored by HUMAN (over 70versions)
THIS NEW TESTAMENT IS DIFFERENT, IT'S BEING WRITTEN BY HUMAN, that's why some Bible version that claimed Jesus is WOMAN.
That's why there are lots of discrepancies, historical fallacies and claims that are riot Against common sense in the Bible as well.

EXAMPLE
And in the fifth month, on the seventh day of the month…Nebuzaradan…came…unto Jerusalem… —2 Kings 25:8

…in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month…came Nebuzaradan…into Jerusalem… —Jeremiah 52:12

Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. —2 Kings 24:8

Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem… —2 Chronicles 36:9

No man hath seen God at any time —John 1:18

For I have seen God face to face —Genesis 32:30

Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Kings 8:26

Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Chronicles 22:2

AND MORE.
I have once asked righte.ousness89 the ones to be believe outta these contradictions, he ran. Maybe you have answer to them
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Liar. So Jesus was the one that wrote the gospel of Barnabas?

You Islamist do everything to back up your fallacies.

First you said you would share me the original Greek injeel now you're sharing me gospel of Barnabas. Is Barnabas Jesus?

Ahmad Ghulam was the last Prophet of Islam not Muhammad.
ALWAYS SHIFTING GOAL POST grin
It was removed because it's dangerous to that story book. I'll see to give you link that confirms existence of the original gospel of Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak!!! / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2016 / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Celebrate Mawlid Nabiyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.