Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah (12914 Views)

Du'a When Slaughtering Or Offering A Sacrifice / Slaughtering Animal Upon Constructing A New House / Dieting For The Sake Of Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Answer my question!
Meanwhile, SAW never authored any book. Qur'an was just sent THROUGH HIM. His lifestyle was also recorded (Hadith).
Answer my question

Like his dirty lifestyle of bathing inside dirty water ?
It was narrated that Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri said:
"It was said: 'O Messenger of Allah, you perform Wudu' from the well into which the bodies of dogs, menstrual rags and garbage are thrown?' He said: 'Water is pure and it is not made impure by anything.'"
Grade : Hasan (Darussalam)
Reference : Sunan an-Nasa'i 326
In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 2
English translation : Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 327
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Also, as at that 652 A.D. there was no diacritical marks in Arabic language, it only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died and long after Uthman had given out his own standardized version of the Quran

The arabic skeletal script is without the diacritical marks and vowelization:
Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

None of the above dialect marks existed in the time of the prophet or Uthman in 652 AD and the present day Quran has them

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received

WHERE IS THE QURAN GIVEN TO MUHAMMAD?

ALL YOUR ANSWERS ARE IN MY PREVIOUS POST (PICTURES), GO AND SATISFY YOURSELF THERR
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Is that what you read I those pictures? I may not answer you again if you've refused to read my evidence but continues to wallow in IGNORANCE.

Answer my question
Name book wrote by Moses. why are you avoiding this question grin

After you clear all the errors of your Allah in your book of Zaid and Uthman called the Quran
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

ALL YOUR ANSWERS ARE IN MY PREVIOUS POST (PICTURES), GO AND SATISFY YOURSELF THERR

You've not answered many of my questions. Especially the one on diacritical marks
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1

Also, as at that 652 A.D. there was no diacritical marks in Arabic language, it only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died and long after Uthman had given out his own standardized version of the Quran

Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

None of the above dialect marks existed in the time of the prophet or Uthman in 652 AD and the present day Quran has them

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received

1 Like

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

After you clear all the errors of your Allah in your book of Zaid and Uthman called the Quran

advocatejare:

You've not answered many of my questions. Especially the one on diacritical marks
[quote author=advocatejare post=92353566]
No errors found in Qur'an.
Reference:
Q4:82
Sahih International: Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction.

I've been doing the answering since, I'm asking you one you refused. grin

I DARE YOU TO ANSWER ME.
Name book authored by Moses grin
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

And I've given you the contradictions which you now claim only the hadiths can explain them.
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:
ThatFairGuy1

Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

You're just flopping. Would you believe that even Me, myself can read Qur'an without Diacritical marks? It's for beginners.
Bring up another stale evidence.
ANSWER MY QUESTION.
I DARE YOU
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Without answering my question, I WON'T DIGNIFY YOU WITH RESPONSE AGAIN.
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You're just flopping. Would you believe that even Me, myself can read Qur'an without Diacritical marks? It's for beginners.
so Allah didnt put diacritical marks in the Quran, it was humans, why then did you say that the Quran does not have human input?

Bring up another stale evidence.
ANSWER MY QUESTION.
I DARE YOU
You Muslims believe Muhammad is like Moses, tell me the books authored by Muhammad first and I will tell you the books authored by Moses
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Without answering my question, I WON'T DIGNIFY YOU WITH RESPONSE AGAIN.

I know you will run away. Come back here
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

see nonsense talk, so you didn't start reading the Quran as a beginner? grin

You were born with expertise recitation. SMH

1 Like

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:
see nonsense talk, so you didn't start reading the Quran as a beginner? grin

You were born with expertise recitation. SMH
You're not sane at all.

advocatejare:
so Allah didnt put diacritical marks in the Quran, it was humans, why then did you say that the Quran does not have human input?

You Muslims believe Muhammad is like Moses, tell me the books authored by Muhammad first and I will tell you the books authored by Moses
You're not sane, Whether the mark or not, Qur'an is complete already.
He didn't Authored any book, Qur'an was revelled to him(pass to the World through him). Òyà Answer my question. Opuro
ANSWER IF YOU'RE A TRUE CHRISTIAN
advocatejare:

I know you will run away. Come back here
[quote author=advocatejare post=92353918]

Run? Everyone will see that you're the one evading just one question I'm asking you. You asked me countless, I responded. I asked you one, you refused to answer.
I STILL DARE YOU TO ANSWER. You're a follower of religion which you dont Even Understand.
I dare you to.
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

When Allah refers to previous books, he's referring to Zaburah(Da'ud), Taurah(given to Musa), Injeel(Issa, not this days Bible that was written by human being). Which is why many discrepancies are found in it. You can dare me to bring some of them out...

I didn't answer your stupid question because you already answered yourself.

You were the same one that said the book given to Musa/Moses was Taurah and you're still asking me a stupid question again, is it that you were not sure of what your Allah told you? Are you doubting Allah?

If you're not doubting Allah and you believe what he said that he gave Taurah to Moses then that's your answer. But if you're doubting what Allah told you, lemme know.

Just say "Advocate.jare I don't believe in Allah, I doubt what he said in the Quran about the book he gave Moses. I believe you more, please is Allah right"
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 4:33am On Aug 02, 2020
advocatejare:

I didn't answer your stupid question because you already answered yourself.

You were the same one that said the book given to Musa/Moses was Taurah and you're still asking me a stupid question again, is it that you were not sure of what your Allah told you? Are you doubting Allah?

If you're not doubting Allah and you believe what he said that he gave Taurah to Moses then that's your answer. But if you're doubting what Allah told you, lemme know.

Just say "Advocate.jare I don't believe in Allah, I doubt what he said in the Quran about the book he gave Moses. I believe you more, please is Allah right"

Always trying to evade my question.
That's Islamic believe about Musa that hewas given Taurah, do you also believe that in Christianity? Answer if you do as well.

I'm very sure you are avoiding this question deliberately. Be a man and Answer me. NAME BOOK AUTHORED BY MOSES IN ACCORDANCE TO CHRISTIANITY. I'M STILL CHALLENGING, ANSWER ME IF YOU'RE SURE OF WHAT YOU BELIEVES.

You'll be constitution nuisance on every Islamic thread IGNORANTLY Whereas you don't even understand your own religion.
I dare you to answer me, why are you scared of answering me?
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Always trying to evade my question.
That's Islamic believe about Musa that hewas given Taurah
if you believe why are you now asking me again?

do you also believe that in Christianity? Answer if you do as well.
Yes we believe he was inspired to write the Torah. Are you happy now? grin

It was that same Torah that Muhammad plagiarized to form most of the bulk of the Quran.
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

ALWAYS SHIFTING GOAL POST grin
It was removed because it's dangerous to that story book. I'll see to give you link that confirms existence of the original gospel of Jesus
Liar, almost 24hrs later you're yet to bring out your fictitious link.

Liar said the true gospel was written by Jesus but ended up bringing out a fake gospel written by Barnabas, is Barnabas Jesus?

Bring out your link onirojatijati

2 Likes

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
advocatejare:
Liar, almost 24hrs later you're yet to bring out your fictitious link.

Liar said the true gospel was written by Jesus but ended up bringing out a fake gospel written by Barnabas, is Barnabas Jesus?

Bring out your link onirojatijati
Don't defend your defeats. It's part of it, STOP CLAIMING VICTIMS. ANSWER MY QUESTION AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE LINK TO IT.
ANSWER MY QUESTION alabosi. That Barnabas is still giving you headache cheesy
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Don't defend your defeats. It's part of it, STOP CLAIMING VICTIMS. ANSWER MY QUESTION AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE LINK TO IT.
ANSWER MY QUESTION alabosi. That Barnabas is still giving you headache cheesy
It's like your brain is paining you, have I not answered your stupid question? Go and check again.

Barnabas can't give me headache, you're the one that's confused, you said Jesus was given book, but you shared a book written by Barnabas
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
advocatejare:
if you believe why are you now asking me again?

Yes we believe he was inspired to write the Torah. Are you happy now? grin

It was that same Torah that Muhammad plagiarized to form most of the bulk of the Quran.

ThatFairGuy1

This is the answer to your question. Now share me the link to the original gospel written by Jesus himself and of course the original Quran given to muhammad without diacritical marks grin
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
advocatejare:

ThatFairGuy1

This is the answer to your question. Now share me the link to the original gospel written by Jesus himself and of course the original Quran given to muhammad without diacritical marks grin
Alagbari(cunning man).
That's not my question.
NAME THE BOOK WRITTEN BY MOSES IN ACCORDANCE TO CHRISTIANIT.
If you refused to give me straight answer now, I won't respond to you again
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Alagbari(cunning man).
That's not my question.
NAME THE BOOK WRITTEN BY MOSES IN ACCORDANCE TO CHRISTIANIT.
If you refused to give me straight answer now, I won't respond to you again
The Torah aka Pentateuch, the first five books of the Old Testament

Now answer my own question:

Share me the link to the original gospel written by Jesus himself and of course the original Quran given to muhammad without diacritical marks
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
advocatejare:

The Torah aka Pentateuch, the first five books of the Old Testament

Now answer my own question:

Share me the link to the original gospel written by Jesus himself and of course the original Quran given to muhammad without diacritical marks
You've not answer my question. Books that was believed to have been written by Moses in the Bible
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You've not answer my question. Books that was believed to have been written by Moses in the Bible
Now I know that your brain is paining you. It's obvious you don't have answer to my question that's why you're denying the obvious, open the Old Testament, the first five books are the Pentateuch aka the Torah written by Moses. Now answer my question :

2 Likes

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
advocatejare:

Now I know that your brain is paining you. It's obvious you don't have answer to my question that's why you're denying the obvious, open the Old Testament, the first five books are the Pentateuch aka the Torah written by Moses. Now answer my question :

[s]Share me the link to the original gospel written by Jesus himself and of course the original Quran given to muhammad without diacritical marks
[/s]
You're not sane. Don't put words in my mouth, hence the struck lines.
Qur'an is Qur'an since time immemorial. nothing like fake or original Qur'an. If you have fake and original, bring it out. Since you even said original Qur'an is with Gulam Ahmad.
Moreso, True GOSPEL wasn't written by Jesus but revelled to him, from God through Jibril(Gabriel).

My question you're acting IGNORANTLY to, the books believed to be written by Moses are GENESIS, LEVETICUS, DEUTERONOMY, NUMBERS and EXODUS

Now, I have these questions for you.
First, Can someone that lives write his/her obituary?
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[/s]
You're not sane. Don't put words in my mouth, hence the struck lines.
Qur'an is Qur'an since time immemorial. nothing like fake or original Qur'an. If you have fake and original, bring it out. Since you even said original Qur'an is with Gulam Ahmad.
Moreso, True GOSPEL wasn't written by Jesus but revelled to him, from God through Jibril(Gabriel).

My question you're acting IGNORANTLY to, the books believed to be written by Moses are GENESIS, LEVETICUS, DEUTERONOMY, NUMBERS and EXODUS

Now, I have these questions for you.
First, Can someone that lives write his/her obituary?

You can't leave my questions on answered and ask me another question.

Address my question first and also show me the Taurah given to Islamic Moses that is different from the Judaism and Christianity Moses

1 Like

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
advocatejare:

You can't leave my questions on answered and ask me another question.

[s]Share me the link to the original gospel written by Jesus himself and of course the original Quran given to muhammad without diacritical marks[/s]

Address my question first and also show me the Taurah given to Islamic Moses that is different from the Judaism and Christianity Moses
I have been asking you one question since then, till now you never answered whereas you asked me countless and I answered.
Answer my question first.
I'll still struck out that lines you want to put in my mouth.
NO FAKE OR ORIGINAL QUR'AN, if you have fake and original, BRING THEM.
Original gospel wasn't written by Jesus but revelled to him from God through Gabriel.. I won't allow you put words in my mouth..
ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST AND I'LL ALSO DO YOUR BIDDING. Do mine now, I've been doing yours since.

Can a living write his/her own obituary?
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I have been asking you one question since then, till now you never answered whereas you asked me countless and I answered.
Answer my question first.
I'll still struck out that lines you want to put in my mouth.
NO FAKE OR ORIGINAL QUR'AN, if you have fake and original, BRING THEM.
Original gospel wasn't written by Jesus but revelled to him from God through Gabriel.. I won't allow you put words in my mouth..
ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST AND I'LL ALSO DO YOUR BIDDING. Do mine now, I've been doing yours since.

Can a living write his/her own obituary?
If the Quran is purely the word of Allah with no human input and Sura Fatiha is not preceded by "say" it means Sura Fatiha is the word of Allah. Now let's see Fatiha

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

اهْدِنَا الصِّرٰطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ
"Guide us to the straight path -"
(QS. Al-Faatiha 1: Verse 6)

Allah is not on the right path, who was Allah praying to?

Can Allah who claims to be the only god be praying to another God to guide him to the right path?

2 Likes

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2020
advocatejare:

If the Quran is purely the word of Allah with no human input and Sura Fatiha is not preceded by "say" it means Sura Fatiha is the word of Allah. Now let's see Fatiha

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

اهْدِنَا الصِّرٰطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ
"Guide us to the straight path -"
(QS. Al-Faatiha 1: Verse 6)

Allah is not on the right path, who was Allah praying to?

Can Allah who claims to be the only god be praying to another God to guide him to the right path?

You're Ignoramus. Read the verses that precedes it and Understand who's asking for guidance...

Moreso, if you want to understand the meaning there, go and read tafsir, I won't snap and send again because you don't Worth it. I've been asking you one question, YOU KEEP RUNNING FROM IT

I ASKED YOU ONE QUESTION(Whereas there are many I have to ask) SINCE WE BEGIN, YOU COULDN'T ANSWER. YOU SHOULD HAVE ANSWERED AND LET ME EXPOSE THE DECEITS YOU'RE SHIELDING grin
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You're Ignoramus. Read the verses that precedes it and Understand who's asking for guidance...
It's glaring that Allah was the one asking for guidance, because the Quran is the word of Allah as you Muslims lay claim to (even though we all know that's the word of an unknown jinn that you erroneously refer to as jibreel ).

Anytime the Quran wants to report the word of another person, it starts with "say" which is not in this Sura Fatiha

Moreso, if you want to understand the meaning there, go and read tafsir
Look at you, are you saying that you know more than Allah who says that the Quran is clear enough.

Show where it is written in the Quran that you should use the Tafsir to understand the Quran.

I ASKED YOU ONE QUESTION(Whereas there are many I have to ask) SINCE WE BEGIN, YOU COULDN'T ANSWER. YOU SHOULD HAVE ANSWERED AND LET ME EXPOSE THE DECEITS YOU'RE SHIELDING grin

I answered you that Moses wrote the Torah which is the first 5 books of the Old Testament : Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Number, Deuteronomy.

But rather than answer my question and provide me the link to the original gospel as you promised, and to also show me the original Quran given to muhammad without diacritical marks inserted more than 100 years after Muhammad had died, you're yet to give me that and you're asking me another question. It's turn by turn, answer my question first and I'll answer your next question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Day Of Arafat: Muslims Encouraged to Fast / Eid Mubarak!!! / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.