Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah (12915 Views)

Du'a When Slaughtering Or Offering A Sacrifice / Slaughtering Animal Upon Constructing A New House / Dieting For The Sake Of Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:
Was Waraqa there when that jinn was tormenting Muhammad?

Did that jinn ever claim that he was Gabriel? No

See nonsense excuse, the gospel that could be preserved for public view for 600 years till the time of Muhammad is what you are saying is no longer in the public view? At what point did they take it out of the public view? Onirojatijati

"Narrated Salman:
The interval between Jesus and Muhammad was six hundred years."
-Sahih Bukhari Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 284

YOU ASKED QUESTION, YOU ANSWERED YOURSELF, IS THAT COMMONSENSICAL?

WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE THAT IT WAS JINN THAT APPEARED TO HIM. BRING IT.

I'LL sight link to the old testament, RELAX. Besides, I can direct you to some videos, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WATCH BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY grin
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

No, All holy books including Injeel were heaven descends. Qur'an was not written by human

Lemme show u how Zaid wrote the Quran.

"Narrated By Anas bin Malik
Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Qur'an) as Jews and the Christians did before."
So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies.
'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al- Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)" -Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

I've highlighted where it is stated in the authentic Hadiths that instructions was given for the Quran to be re-written in perfect copies and how the original manuscript were ordered to be burnt after Zaid was done with the editing.

Your authentic Hadiths attest that the Quran was re-written and you're here trying to do damage control grin
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

ALWAYS SHIFTING GOAL POST grin
It was removed because it's dangerous to that story book. I'll see to give you link that confirms existence of the original gospel of Jesus

Give him the link, stop blabbing
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

No, All holy books including Injeel were heaven descends. Qur'an was not written by human likewise true gospel of Jesus, THEY WERE JUST RECORDED BY HUMAN. That's why no CONTRADICTIONS can be found in them unlike Bible Authored and doctored by HUMAN (over 70versions)
THIS NEW TESTAMENT IS DIFFERENT, IT'S BEING WRITTEN BY HUMAN, that's why some Bible version that claimed Jesus is WOMAN.
That's why there are lots of discrepancies, historical fallacies and claims that are riot Against common sense in the Bible as well.

EXAMPLE
And in the fifth month, on the seventh day of the month…Nebuzaradan…came…unto Jerusalem… —2 Kings 25:8

…in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month…came Nebuzaradan…into Jerusalem… —Jeremiah 52:12

Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. —2 Kings 24:8

Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem… —2 Chronicles 36:9

No man hath seen God at any time —John 1:18

For I have seen God face to face —Genesis 32:30

Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Kings 8:26

Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Chronicles 22:2

AND MORE.
I have once asked righte.ousness89 the ones to be believe outta these contradictions, he ran. Maybe you have answer to them

Lemme give you your Quran version.

Did Noah's son survive the great flood?

Yes:
(Remember) Noah, when he cried (to Us) aforetime: We listened to his (prayer) and delivered him and his family from great distress.
Quran 21:76

Yes
And We made his offspring the survivors.
Quran 37:77

No
The son replied: "I will betake myself to some mountain: it will save me from the water." Noah said: "This day nothing can save, from the command of Allah, any but those on whom He hath mercy! "And the waves came between them, and the son was among those overwhelmed in the Flood.
Quran 11:43
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

ALWAYS SHIFTING GOAL POST grin
It was removed because it's dangerous to that story book. I'll see to give you link that confirms existence of the original gospel of Jesus
I'll prove to you that Ahmad Ghulam's Quran is the authentic Quran and not the current Quran.
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Lemme show u how Zaid wrote the Quran.

"Narrated By Anas bin Malik
Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Qur'an) as Jews and the Christians did before."
So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies.
'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al- Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)" -Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

I've highlighted where it is stated in the authentic Hadiths that instructions was given for the Quran to be re-written in perfect copies and how the original manuscript were ordered to be burnt after Zaid was done with the editing.

Your authentic Hadiths attest that the Quran was re-written and you're here trying to do damage control grin

You're not sane at all.
I have everything here and I will snap from beginning till End.
This is the page you quoted

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

No, All holy books including Injeel were heaven descends. Qur'an was not written by human likewise true gospel of Jesus, THEY WERE JUST RECORDED BY HUMAN. That's why no CONTRADICTIONS can be found in them unlike Bible Authored and doctored by HUMAN (over 70versions)
THIS NEW TESTAMENT IS DIFFERENT, IT'S BEING WRITTEN BY HUMAN, that's why some Bible version that claimed Jesus is WOMAN.
That's why there are lots of discrepancies, historical fallacies and claims that are riot Against common sense in the Bible as well.

EXAMPLE
And in the fifth month, on the seventh day of the month…Nebuzaradan…came…unto Jerusalem… —2 Kings 25:8

…in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month…came Nebuzaradan…into Jerusalem… —Jeremiah 52:12

Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. —2 Kings 24:8

Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem… —2 Chronicles 36:9

No man hath seen God at any time —John 1:18

For I have seen God face to face —Genesis 32:30

Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Kings 8:26

Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Chronicles 22:2

AND MORE.
I have once asked righte.ousness89 the ones to be believe outta these contradictions, he ran. Maybe you have answer to them

Another nonsense in the Quran:

"The Lord of Moses and Aaron.” Said Pharaoh, “You believed in him before I gave you permission. Indeed, this is a conspiracy which you conspired in the city to expel therefrom its people. But you are going to know. I will surely cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides; then I will surely crucify you all.”
– Quran 7:122-124.

Crucifixion came into existence in 400 BC, and the Pharaoh of Moses lived in 1447 BC, which is a difference of roughly 1000 years.

But the dullard authors of the Quran mixed everything up. If Allah is actually the author, then Allah doesn't know history

1 Like

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You're not sane at all.
I have everything here and I will snap from beginning till End.
This is the page you quoted

Open your eyes, you will see where instruction to "rewrite" the Quran was given even in the screenshot you gave.

So dem Zaid had to rewrite the Quran into a perfect manuscripts because Allah was too dull to give u a meaningful Quran.
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2020

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Last and important piece

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Open your eyes, you will see where instruction to "rewrite" the Quran was given even in the screenshot you gave.

So dem Zaid had to rewrite the Quran into a perfect manuscripts because Allah was too dull to give u a meaningful Quran.
Read from beginning, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER. that's why I took my time to snap
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Thatfairguy1 come and see more errors.
Does evil come from Allah?

Yes:
.... If some good befalls them, they say "This is from Allah". But if evil, they say "This is from thee" (O prophet). Say: "All things are from Allah....
Quran 4:78

No:
Whatever good, (O man!) happens to thee, is from Allah. But whatever evil happens to thee, is from thyself. But what has come to these people. That they fail to understand a single fact
Quran 4:79
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Read from beginning, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER. that's why I took my time to snap

I read from the beginning and I saw how Zaid helped the dullard Allah to rewrite the Quran into copies and then burnt the original manuscripts.

That was the beginning of division of Islam into Shia and Sunni sects
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1 come and see more.

Does Allah change his words?

No:
For them are glad tidings, in the life of the present and in the Hereafter; no change can there be in the words of Allah. This is indeed the supreme felicity.
-Quran 10:64

Yes:
None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?
Quran 2:106
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1

Come see more confusion in you so called perfectly written book:

Does Allah forgive everything?

Yes:

Say: “O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
– Quran 39:53

No:

Allah forgiveth not (The sin of) joining other gods with Him; but He forgiveth whom He pleaseth other sins than this: one who joins other gods with Allah, Hath strayed far, far away (from the right) – Quran 4:116

1 Like

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Lemme give you your Quran version.

Did Noah's son survive the great flood?

Yes: WHERE IN THE QUR'AN WAS IT STATED THAT HE SURVIVED THE FLOOD?
(Remember) Noah, when he cried (to Us) aforetime: We listened to his (prayer) and delivered him and his family from great distress.
Quran 21:76

Yes
And We made his offspring the survivors.
Quran 37:77
I can't still snap and send this, You can read from Qur'an 11:41 till you get satisfied with evidence

No
The son replied: "I will betake myself to some mountain: it will save me from the water." Noah said: "This day nothing can save, from the command of Allah, any but those on whom He hath mercy! "And the waves came between them, and the son was among those overwhelmed in the Flood.
Quran 11:43
YOU'RE IGNORANORANT. I'll school you more.
BESIDES, THATS TOO LAME TO DEFEND DISCREPANCIES IN BIBLE (I'LL STILL GIVE U MORE).

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2020

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

YOU'RE IGNORANORANT. I'll school you more.
BESIDES, THATS TOO LAME TO DEFEND DISCREPANCIES IN BIBLE (I'LL STILL GIVE U MORE).

The QURAN says it's clesr enough, are you saying that the Tafsir that's doing the damage control is smarter than Allah that committed the error of not knowing whether all the children of Noah were saved or not
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

I'll prove to you that Ahmad Ghulam's Quran is the authentic Quran and not the current Quran.

I'm tired of your bigotries.
Can you name the books of Moses (Authored by him)
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Another nonsense in the Quran:

"The Lord of Moses and Aaron.” Said Pharaoh, “You believed in him before I gave you permission. Indeed, this is a conspiracy which you conspired in the city to expel therefrom its people. But you are going to know. I will surely cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides; then I will surely crucify you all.”
– Quran 7:122-124.

Crucifixion came into existence in 400 BC, and the Pharaoh of Moses lived in 1447 BC, which is a difference of roughly 1000 years.

But the dullard authors of the Quran mixed everything up. If Allah is actually the author, then Allah doesn't know history
You're not normal. YOU DON'T QUOTE BIBLE(That's full of faults because it was written by human being) TO JUST QUR'AN (WORD OF GOD)
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I'm tired of your bigotries.
Can you name the books of Moses (Authored by him)

Can you mention any book authored by Muhammad.

Can you prove that the current Quran was written by written by Muhammad the one you claimed is the receiver of the Quran?
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You're not normal. YOU DON'T QUOTE BIBLE(That's full of faults because it was written by human being) TO JUST QUR'AN (WORD OF GOD)

The Quran is the word of Zaid bin Thabit, the Quran was compiled about 20 years after Muhammad had died.

The point is that it was compiled after the death of Muhammad and Muhammad was not alive to verify what they compiled.

But the fact is that, the standardized, unified Quran was compiled 20years after Muhammad had died.

Muhammad died in 632 AD

Abu Bakr the first Caliph ruled for 2 years during which he started the first compilation and he completed it before he died and kept it.

The second caliph Umar ruled for 10 years from 634-644AD and he was in custody of manuscripts until he died after which Hafsa his daughter kept custody of it.

During the rule of Uthman (who ruled 12years after Muhammad had died) that is more than 12 years after the first Quran was compiled. Uthman ruled for 12years so in between those 12 years while he was ruling, people called his attention to the different ways people were reciting the Quran (which has been the norm even when Muhammad was alive and he didn't think of unifying the Quran into one dialect because Muhammad himself said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects)

But Uthman decided to unify the Quran into one standardized version when neither Allah nor Muhammad gave him such Instruction when he was alive.

So Uthman sent for the manuscript with Hafsa
"...So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies."... Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

So Uthman then ordered his scribes to write the new Quran in the dialect of the Quraysh and when they were done with their editing and standardization they buried the evidence of their alterations by burning the evidence.

"...'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt..." Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

Hence the Quran sent to all provinces were compiled during the reign of Uthman who started ruling 12 years after Muhammad died and ruled for another 12 Years and the compilation and editing was done within his 12 Years of rule, which was 652 A.D.20years after Muhammad had died

Also, as at that 652 A.D. there was no diacritical marks in Arabic language, it only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died and long after Uthman had given out his own standardized version of the Quran

The arabic skeletal script is without the diacritical marks and vowelization:
Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

None of the above dialect marks existed in the time of the prophet or Uthman in 652 AD and the present day Quran has them

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received

WHERE IS THE QURAN GIVEN TO MUHAMMAD?

2 Likes

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:
Thatfairguy1 come and see more errors.
Does evil come from Allah?

Yes:
.... If some good befalls them, they say "This is from Allah". But if evil, they say "This is from thee" (O prophet). Say: "All things are from Allah....
Quran 4:78

No:
Whatever good, (O man!) happens to thee, is from Allah. But whatever evil happens to thee, is from thyself. But what has come to these people. That they fail to understand a single fact
Quran 4:79
DO I STILL HAVE TO BRING REFERENCE FOR THAT? WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THAT, SUNNAH (HADITH) OF THE HOLY PROPHET IS THE EXPLANATION OF THE HOLY QUR'AN. AND SAW CAN NEVER MAKE MISTAKE BECAUSE ALLAH HAS SAID SO IN QUR'AN.
IN QUR'AN, HOW TO PERFORM ABLUTION WAS NOT EXPLICITLY EXPLAINED, THE EXPLANATION WAS FOUND IN HADITH.
HENCE YOUR CONFUSION ABOUT THESE SAID VERDES, I CAN'T SNAP AND SEND AGAIN THIS NIGHT
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

The QURAN says it's clesr enough, are you saying that the Tafsir that's doing the damage control is smarter than Allah that committed the error of not knowing whether all the children of Noah were saved or not
Not even tafsir as you Claimed, IT'S VERSE OF QUR'AN. READ THROUGH.
Besides tafsir is explanation of Qur'an
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

DO I STILL HAVE TO BRING REFERENCE FOR THAT? WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THAT, SUNNAH (HADITH) OF THE HOLY PROPHET IS THE EXPLANATION OF THE HOLY QUR'AN. AND SAW CAN NEVER MAKE MISTAKE BECAUSE ALLAH HAS SAID SO IN QUR'AN.
IN QUR'AN, HOW TO PERFORM ABLUTION WAS NOT EXPLICITLY EXPLAINED, THE EXPLANATION WAS FOUND IN HADITH.
HENCE YOUR CONFUSION ABOUT THESE SAID VERDES, I CAN'T SNAP AND SEND AGAIN THIS NIGHT

Nonsense, so your god needed humans to explain his contradictions?

Are you saying that you and the authors of the ahadith are smarter than Allah who says that the Quran is clear. Why do you need someone to explain what is already clear to you?

Either you or Allah is confused.

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

وَمَا عَلَّمْنٰهُ الشِّعْرَ وَمَا يَنۢبَغِى لَهُۥٓ  ۚ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرٌ وَقُرْءَانٌ مُّبِينٌ
"And We did not give Prophet Muhammad, knowledge of poetry, nor is it befitting for him. It is not but a message and a clear Qur'an"
(QS. Yaseen 36: Verse 69)

2 Likes

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Can you mention any book authored by Muhammad.

Can you prove that the current Quran was written by written by Muhammad the one you claimed is the receiver of the Quran?
Answer my question!
Meanwhile, SAW never authored any book. Qur'an was just sent THROUGH HIM. His lifestyle was also recorded (Hadith).
Answer my question
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Besides tafsir is explanation of Qur'an
By humans smarter than Allah?
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Answer my question!
Meanwhile, SAW never authored any book. Qur'an was just sent THROUGH HIM. His lifestyle was also recorded (Hadith).
Answer my question

Quran was sent through him but he was dead for more than 20 years before the Quran was compiled and he was not alive to verify the rewriting and editing that Uthman and Zaid did.
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

The Quran is the word of Zaid bin Thabit, the Quran was compiled about 20 years after Muhammad had died.

The point is that it was compiled after the death of Muhammad and Muhammad was not alive to verify what they compiled.

But the fact is that, the standardized, unified Quran was compiled 20years after Muhammad had died.

Muhammad died in 632 AD

Abu Bakr the first Caliph ruled for 2 years during which he started the first compilation and he completed it before he died and kept it.

The second caliph Umar ruled for 10 years from 634-644AD and he was in custody of manuscripts until he died after which Hafsa his daughter kept custody of it.

During the rule of Uthman (who ruled 12years after Muhammad had died) that is more than 12 years after the first Quran was compiled. Uthman ruled for 12years so in between those 12 years while he was ruling, people called his attention to the different ways people were reciting the Quran (which has been the norm even when Muhammad was alive and he didn't think of unifying the Quran into one dialect because Muhammad himself said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects)

But Uthman decided to unify the Quran into one standardized version when neither Allah nor Muhammad gave him such Instruction when he was alive.

"...So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies."... Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

So Uthman then ordered his scribes to write the new Quran in the dialect of the Quraysh and when they were done with their editing and standardization they buried the evidence of their alterations by burning the evidence.

"...'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt..." Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

Hence the Quran sent to all provinces were compiled during the reign of Uthman who started ruling 12 years after Muhammad died and ruled for another 12 Years and the compilation and editing was done within his 12 Years of rule, which was 652 A.D.20years after Muhammad had died

Also, as at that 652 A.D. there was no diacritical marks in Arabic language, it only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died and long after Uthman had given out his own standardized version of the Quran

Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

None of the above dialect marks existed in the time of the prophet or Uthman in 652 AD and the present day Quran has them

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received

ThatFairGuy1 don't run away from this question, come and answer it
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Muhammad died in 632 AD

Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

DON'T BE A NUISANCE. I JUST SNAPPED THE WHOLE CLARIFICATION FOR UP IN PREVIOUS POST.
Besides, Zaid's coordinate the SECOND compilation, it was first compile by Umar (from bark of tree, Mountain, hoofs, etc).
The reason for the compilation was stated in those pictures. GO AND READ
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

DON'T BE A NUISANCE. I JUST SNAPPED THE WHOLE CLARIFICATION FOR UP IN PREVIOUS POST.
Besides, Zaid's coordinate the SECOND compilation, it was first compile by Umar (from bark of tree, Mountain, hoofs, etc).
The reason for the compilation was stated in those pictures. GO AND READ

Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Quran was sent through him but he was dead for more than 20 years before the Quran was compiled and he was not alive to verify the rewriting and editing that Uthman and Zaid did.
Is that what you read I those pictures? I may not answer you again if you've refused to read my evidence but continues to wallow in IGNORANCE.

Answer my question
Name book wrote by Moses. why are you avoiding this question grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak!!! / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2016 / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Celebrate Mawlid Nabiyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.