Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos (11325 Views)

BRACED Commission: South South Govs Should Focus On Entrepreneurship - Siasia / BRACED: South South Leaders Launch New Security Outfit / Amaechi’s Claim Validates Obaseki’s Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Notasyouthink: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2020
Igboid:

Don't be silly. Ikwerre is not flesh and blood to any Igbo man. Ikwerre man will nuke Igbo land and people if he has the access code. Look at the con man from Bini Ikwerre called Rotimi Amaechi, under his watch in Transport ministry, Igboland was totally excluded from the rail project and Enugu airport has been closed down indefinitely with nothing to show for it.

They are minorities. Numbers don't lie. Those who call them minorities are right. You stop living in delusions and live up to the truth.
Am the one that should be telling you not to be silly. We will not abandon them because of what a few misguided fellows are doing or saying after all a good number of them are in this biafra project.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by IkwerrePikin: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2020
Igboid:

So let's assume that Ikwerre have the wealthiest LGA in Nigeria, even when we know they don't.
How exactly will the wealth of one LGA that have not transformed the LGA to Dubai, help the rest of 90 plus LGA in Igboland.

Please educate me.

See this one. What are your igbo people doing in Port Harcourt?? How many Ikwerre people in landlock Biafra? Lol
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Ojiofor: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2020
All of you are just commenting without asking for source or link to the information.
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by gregyboy(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Hellraiser77:
We ikwerre have half Bini half Yoruba ancestry, Igbo is only a language we borrowed for awhile, we will return it after we learn our Bini/Yoruba language

Ikwerre has nothing to do with yoruba, cone headed fellow,
Ikwerre is a mixture of igbos and edo, igbo gets it wrong when dey include them totally as igbos without considering their edo halfs
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by proeast(m): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2020
Igboid:

It's IPOB and it's horde of brainwashed Igbo youths incapable of critical thinking that are causing all this insult to Ndiigbo.

What exactly is Ikwerre? Which kind of nonsense is this?
Imagine brainless IPOB announcing PH as its headquarter when it can not go to Ogbakor Ikwerre meeting and say such nonsense or even go to any Rumu village town hall and utter such.

IPOB is such a senseless group angry The more the days go by, the more their folly becomes profound.

Just take a look at average Ikwerre man behavior and live outlook. You can clearly see that these people are not Igbos.

IPOB is more utopian than realistic. I like their passion and dedication but the problem is that in trying to identify with disparate interest groups, they end up bringing undeserving insults from irrelevant people.

For God's sake, these people should be the ones begging to attach with us for obvious reasons and not the other way round!

However, it is important to also note that the Asa/Ndoki areas of Rivers State is where IPOB has one of its strongest support base.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Dedetwo(m): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2020
35824L:
Ikwere don't need you people. Iboes are slaves in this country and in politics, nobody wants you for anything. Your five unproductive states are unattractive for habitation and they are worthless to the national economy. Peter Odili would have been the vice president to Yar Adua if he had clarified adequately that he was not linked to Iboes. Rivers people have now seen that you carry badluck. They don't want anything to do with you people.

There are too many overfed ninnies in Nigeria. There was one Shehu Shagari who contested for presidency with Alex Ekwueme as his running mate even when Yar Adua was a teacher. I guess the shithole called Nigeria has more than the fair share of goons therefore needs to be disintegrated.
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by proeast(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

See this one. What are your igbo people doing in Port Harcourt?? How many Ikwerre people in landlock Biafra? Lol

And where won't you find Igbos? How many Ikwerre do you want to find in Igboland when you guys are just a minute minority? How many Ikwerres can you find in Abuja, Lagos or even outside Nigeria??

The fact is that you guys are an irrelevant, inconsequential and minute minority group that nobody knows about. Deal with it!!

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Igboid: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Notasyouthink:
Am the one that should be telling you not to be silly. We will not abandon them because of what a few misguided fellows are doing or saying after all a good number of them are in this biafra project.

You are insufferable.
Which few misguided fellows?

Ogbakor Ikwerre are the decision makers of Ikwerre people and all Ikwerre towns and their traditional leaders have representatives there. Even the con man, the Bini Ikwerre man called Amaechi Rotimi is a member of Ogbakor Ikwerre.

You IPOB will soon be banned in Igboland and from misrepresenting Ndiigbo since you impermeable to reasoning and impervious to remodelling, hence hell bent on opening Igbo up to ridicule by insignificant and inconsequential groups.

The few Ikwerres in your midst should be expelled and they should go home and challenge their Ezes and elders in Ogbakor Ikwerre.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Igboid: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Ndiigbo are all over the world.
Even in the small island of Simao and in remote parts of Mozambique.

We are everywhere because we have the numbers to do so and the world belongs to those ready to leave comfort zones.

6 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Dedetwo(m): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2020
Notasyouthink:

Ikwerre have abandoned themselves through share of abandoned Property and silliness of Ogbako Ikwerre. I am a red-bloodied Igbo chap however not in the so-called Biafra project. I am solidly for the actualization of Republic of Igbo land. Igbo must take its rightful place in the world like English, French, German and Polish.
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Igboid: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2020
proeast:

IPOB is more utopian than realistic. I like their passion and dedication but the problem is that in trying to identify with disparate interest groups, they end up bringing undeserving insults from irrelevant people.

For God's sake, these people should be the ones begging to attach with us for obvious reasons and not the other way round!

However, it is important to also note that the Asa/Ndoki areas of Rivers State is where IPOB has one of its strongest support base.

Which Utopian? That's being politically correct. IPOB is more stupid than realistic. I have given up hope on them ever becoming useful to themselves let alone anyone else.

Asa/Ndoki will not remain Igbo for long if IPOB keep devaluing Igbo tag and brand by exposing us to unrelenting barrage of attacks and insults from otherwise insignificant minority groups.
Already identity crisis is creeping into Rivers State parts of Ndoki in Oyigbo LGA.

People will not identify with a brand perceived to be weak and degrading.
All IPOB have done so far is degrade Igbo brand by constantly attaching us to minorities and exposing us to insults from these groups.

IPOB has become a Big liability to Ndiigbo and the earlier we dismantle IPOB or disassociate ourselves with them, the better for us angry

8 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Notasyouthink: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2020
Igboid:

You are insufferable.
Which few misguided fellows?

Ogbakor Ikwerre are the decision makers of Ikwerre people and all Ikwerre towns and their traditional leaders have representatives there.

You IPOB will soon be banned in Igboland and from misrepresenting Ndiigbo since you are of hell bent in opening Igbo up to ridicule by insignificant and inconsequential groups.

The few Ikwerres in your midst should be expelled and they should go home and challenge their Ezes and elders in Ogbakor Ikwerre.
You know the problem with you nigger-areans is that you so much believe and have regard for politics/political positions instead of what the people really want.

As far as we the owners of the land ( not politicians) is concerned, your ogbakor Ikwerre is politically motivated the same way Igbo kings, leaders and governors are politically motivated. That is why none of them can come out openly to say or do anything that will strip them off their positions.

Lastly your likes are the ones giving fulani herdsmen the green light to take over our lands and kill us in return. Just hear yourself speak, you and your likes have not even contemplated on how to ban fulani herdsmen that are invading our lands on a daily basis it is IPOB that you want to ban (which is impossible for you and your likes)

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by kingzizzy: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2020
Igboid:

It's IPOB and it's horde of brainwashed Igbo youths incapable of critical thinking that are causing all this insult to Ndiigbo.

What exactly is Ikwerre? Which kind of nonsense is this?
Imagine brainless IPOB announcing PH as its headquarter when it can not go to Ogbakor Ikwerre meeting and say such nonsense or even go to any Rumu village town hall and utter such.

IPOB is such a senseless group angry The more the days go by, the more their folly becomes profound.

Just take a look at average Ikwerre man behavior and live outlook. You can clearly see that these people are not Igbos.

IPOB's agitation is not an Igbo agitation. It is about holding a referendum in the SE/SS area to determine who wants to exit Nigeria and who wants to stay in Nigeria
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by OfoIgbo: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2020
proeast:
Lol, I wonder why some people keep worrying themselves with their identity crises.
Firstly, Ikwerres have nothing to offer we Igbos, I MEAN NOTHING!!

If it's access to the sea, then it may interest you to note that Obuaku and the surrounding parts of Southern Abia state is nearer to the Atlantic ocean than even P.H or the Ikwerre communities, and what's more, there is a direct all year round navigable river that flows from Obuaku straight into the Atlantic!

If it's oil, then it may interest you to note that the oil and gas deposits in the Asa/Ndoki areas of Rivers and Abia state (I'm not even including oil bearing areas of Imo state) is far bigger than whatever is found in Ikwerre land. The misrepresentation of facts is largely due to ignorance or plain mischief, because many assume that other Igbo speaking communities in Rivers State are under Ikwerre, but the truth is that these people such as Asa, Ndoni, Etche among other Igboid areas have nothing in common with Ikwerre. These Igbo speaking communities are proud of their Igbo heritage and they always show it.

Igbo is a globally recognized ethnic group that is among the most respected and highest achievers, but who knows about Ikwerre outside Rivers State? Does the average Northerner or Westerner know about them talk more of foreigners?!

Ask yourself why Amaechi is suddenly claiming to be Igbo? He knows that he belongs to a minute minority group that would never be recognized as a force to reckon with. He now decided to be championing Igbo. Igbos are demanding for Igbo presidency and Nigerians are keying into it already, so the question is, why are the Ikwerre not demanding for Ikwerre presidency since they claim to be an ethnic group that can compare with Igbos?

I'm really pitying these confused people called Ikwerre, because they're busy digging their own grave. They are surrounded by enemies that wouldn't hesitate to bring them to their knees at the slightest opportunity. They have forgotten the humiliation they suffered in the hands of Ijaw prior to the creation of Bayelsa.

To add to what you have written, Ikwerreland is completely surrounded by Igbos and Ijoid groups.
I also know that Ikwerres and their Ijoid neighbours have a little cold war going on, as I know Ijoids have designs on Ikwerre lands.

All that the Ijoids need to know before they make their move, is to be sure that Igbos will not support Ikwerres in any future fracas.
Presently, Ikwerres are making a very good effort in severing such links, that will definitely ensure Igbo aloofness, if the Ijoids strike at them.

That is when they will realise that a two million-strong Edo people, who don't even have common boundary with Ikwerreland, are useless in helping out the Ikwerre people.

I advise every true Igboman to check out my signature now. You will see the truth about a particular territory that belongs to us, that they don't want us to know about. I have been banned repeatedly for displaying it here, but I have now attached a part of it to my signature

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Igboid: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2020
kingzizzy:

IPOB's agitation is not an Igbo agitation. It is about holding a referendum in the SE/SS area to determine who wants to exit Nigeria and who wants to stay in Nigeria

SS minorities and Ikwerre never asked for your referendum.
How hard is this for you Igbos to accept?

The minorities are comfortable in Nigeria on the majority.
Let them be. Scotland referendum was agitated for Scotland by Scottish people and was conducted only in Scotland.

If IPOB is not going to agitate for Igbo cause, Ndiigbo will reject you too, like the minorities have.
You are becoming a liability to everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Igboid: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2020
Notasyouthink:
You know the problem with you nigger-areans is that you so much believe and have regard for politics/political positions instead of what the people really want.

As far as we the owners of the land ( not politicians) is concerned, your ogbakor Ikwerre is politically motivated the same way Igbo kings, leaders and governors are politically motivated. That is why none of them can come out openly to say or do anything that will strip them off their positions.

Lastly your likes are the ones giving fulani herdsmen the green light to take over our lands and kill us in return. Just hear yourself speak, you and your likes have not even contemplated on how to ban fulani herdsmen that are invading our lands on a daily basis it is IPOB that you want to ban (which is impossible for you and your likes)

Which owners of the land? Have you gone to Ikwerrand before and spoken with the youths about Igbo or Biafra?

I bet you have never done that. You are too lazy for such venture. You sit in your shop in Ochanja and listen to deluded Radio Biafra, when you could go find things out yourself.

Fulani invading our land has nothing to do with the fact that Ikwerres are not Igbos.
Stop obfuscating issues.

What is wrong with you people. Are you this slow?

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2020
Igboid:

Which Utopian? That's being politically correct. IPOB is more stupid than realistic. I have given up hope on them ever becoming useful to themselves let alone anyone else.

Asa/Ndoki will not remain Igbo for long if IPOB keep devaluing Igbo tag and brand by exposing us to unrelenting barrage of attacks and insults from otherwise insignificant minority groups.
Already identity crisis is creeping into Rivers State parts of Ndoki in Oyigbo LGA.

People will not identify with a brand perceived to be weak and degrading.
All IPOB have done so far is degrade Igbo brand by constantly attaching us to minorities and exposing us to insults from these groups.

IPOB has become a Big liability to Ndiigbo and the earlier we dismantle IPOB or disassociate ourselves with them, the better for us angry
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2020
Notasyouthink:

Another Nnamdi kanus' disciple spotted...Lol

IPOB are the most useless group u will meet under the planet currently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2020
kingzizzy:

did ss beg you for referendum?

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Igboid: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2020
OfoIgbo:

To add to what you have written, Ikwerreland is completely surrounded by Igbos and Ijoid groups.
I also know that Ikwerres and their Ijoid neighbours have a little cold war going on, as I know Ijoids have designs on Ikwerre lands.

All that the Ijoids need to know before they make their move, is to be sure that Igbos will not support Ikwerres in any future fracas.
Presently, Ikwerres are making a very good effort in severing such links, that will definitely ensure Igbo aloofness, if the Ijoids strike at them.

That is when they will realise that a two million-strong Edo people, who don't even have common boundary with Ikwerreland, are useless in helping out the Ikwerre people.

I advise every true Igboman to check out my signature now. You will see the truth about a particular territory that belongs to us, that they don't want us to know about. I have been banned repeatedly for displaying it here, but I have now attached a part of it to my signature

Stop crying more than the bereaved.

Let the Ikwerres be. They are more than capable of handling themselves against their Ijaw "bronemies ", when the time comes and they need our help, we will simply negotiate with the Ijaw and share their(Ikwerre) land in exchange for full blown sea corridor.
If they manage to grow brain and share PH amicably with Ijaws, we make use of Obuaku and have the advantage of a peaceful backyard.
It's a win win situation. I don't know why some of us are incapable of rising above emotions.

I see nothing wrong with Ikwerres playing out their game as they feel it would benefit them.
The Onus is on us to play ours too to capitalize on their own misery and mistakes if the opportunity presents itself in the future. And we will do this ruthlessly too without showing emotions.
I see opportunities for Ndiigbo to exploit whenever I see Ikwerre man claim Bini.

You lots should stop making Ndiigbo appear weak and beggarly and without cards to play with your hapless dispositions . It's getting on my nerves.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by kingzizzy: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

did ss beg you for referendum?

Did anyone beg to be part of Nigeria?
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by OfoIgbo: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2020
Igboid:

Stop crying more than the bereaved.

Let the Ikwerres be. They are more than capable of handling themselves against their Ijaw "bronemies ", when the time comes and they need our help, we will simply negotiate with the Ijaw and share their land in exchange for full blown sea corridor.
If they manage to grow brain and share PH amicably with Ijaws, we make use of Obuaku and have the advantage of a peaceful backyard.
It's a win win situation. I don't know why some of us are capable of rising above emotions.

I see nothing wrong with Ikwerres playing out their game as they feel it would benefit them.
The Onus is on us to play ours too to capitalize on their own misery and mistakes if the opportunity presents itself in the future. And we will do this ruthlessly too without showing emotions.

You lots should stop making Ndiigbo appear weak and beggarly and without cards to play with your hapless dispositions . It's getting on my nerves.

Igboid, what part of what I wrote showcases Igbos as weak? Please completely read my write-ups before replying to them to avoid confusion.

But first go and check out my signature, for a bit of information that you can use in the future, against our traducers

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by kingzizzy: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Igboid:

SS minorities and Ikwerre never asked for your referendum.
How hard is this for you Igbos to accept?

The minorities are comfortable in Nigeria on the majority.
Let them be. Scotland referendum was agitated for Scotland by Scottish people and was conducted only in Scotland.

If IPOB is not going to agitate for Igbo cause, Ndiigbo will reject you too, like the minorities have.
You are becoming a liability to everyone.

Did anyone beg to be part of Nigeria? But we are all part of Nigeria. Since nobody agitated or begged to be part of Nigeria, it then follows that any organisation can agitate for any part of Nigeria to have a referendum. It will be up to the ethnic nationalities that populate the area to vote to stay or leave.

I wonder how Nigerians who where never given the choice of deciding if they want be Nigerians are so concerned about any group agitating for any area to be given such choice. Seems odd
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2020
kingzizzy:

Did anyone beg to be part of Nigeria?

Why not agitate and move yourself out instead of dragging others.

seems you are afraid of been alone without ss....the more reason u guys perch around them like flies.
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Igboid, what part of what I wrote showcases Igbos as weak? Please completely read my write-ups before replying to them to avoid confusion.

But first go and check out my signature, for a bit of information that you can use in the future, against our traducers

that your information is another weak and emotional one.

kanu really finished u guys up...that no single Ipob member is reasonable.....he has rendered their thinking capacity useless.
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by hammer8: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2020
Igboid:

This your behavior is annoying.
The man is right. Ikwerre And Amaechi are not Igbos.
If they are, let Ogbakor Ikwerre issue a public communique on that.
Thank you BRACED for helping genuine Igbos fix the con man Amaechi in his place.

Only mentally retarded Igbos call Amaechi and Ikwerre Igbo.

Y DID U CALL IT OGBAKOR IKWERE, DONT U HAVE A BINI WORD FOR DAT? grin

NDI ARA!
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by kingzizzy: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Why not agitate and move yourself out instead of dragging others.

seems you are afraid of been alone without ss....the more reason u guys perch around them like flies.

We were all dragged into Nigeria. The Biafrans are even better than Nigerians because they want Biafra to come by who votes to join, in a referendum. I dont know how a Nigerian, who had no say in how he became a Nigerian, will be criticising the Biafran who wants everyone to have a say on how they become Biafrans, through referendum.
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by OfoIgbo: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

that your information is another weak and emotional one.

kanu really finished u guys up...

I'm pretty sure I have made it clear several times, that Nnamdi Kanu's not my leader. While I accept the fact that he is a fellow Igbo man, and whereas I also accept the fact that he is doing his own best to help out. But he lacks the intellectual sagacity to claim to be my SUPREME LEADER, and his plans are usually not well thought out.

There is nothing that Ikwerre has that Igbos don't already have. In fact, we have more. Because Igboland can easily blockade PH from Bonny. But Ikwerres cannot blockade us in Obuaku, because Opobo is way more of an Igbo territory than an Ikwerre territory.
They can't do inyanga for us regarding oil. Igboland has way more oil than Ikwerreland
They can't do inyanga for us regarding gas. Igboland has more gas than any other ethnic group in Nigeria, by far,
They are no where compared with Igboland in terms of human resources. For every meaningful personality in Ikwerreland, Igboland can present 50.

So any any negative energy being bred by Ikwerre will hurt Ikwerres heavily, but won't have even a little scratch on the Igbos, as we can easily by-pass them, and have their territory, majorly surrounded.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Igboid: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
kingzizzy:

Did anyone beg to be part of Nigeria? But we are all part of Nigeria. Since nobody agitated or begged to be part of Nigeria, it then follows that any organisation can agitate for any part of Nigeria to have a referendum. It will be up to the ethnic nationalities that populate the area to vote to stay or leave.

I wonder how Nigerians who where never given the choice of deciding if they want be Nigerians are so concerned about any group agitating for any area to be given such choice. Seems odd

To have a referendum in a location.
You have to have a significant percentage of the indigenous populace calling for it.

As it stands, at least 90% if not more SS minorities are not calling for referendum.
All they want is Resource control and restructuring.
You have no right to call for referendum in their region for them.

I would think this should be common sense.
But I am currently noticing a common trend among Igbo youths who listen to RB.
They are all incapable of rational thought process and analysis.
It's an alarming situation.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Igboid: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
kingzizzy:

We were all dragged into Nigeria. The Biafrans are even better than Nigerians because they want Biafra to come by who votes to join, in a referendum. I dont know how a Nigerian, who had no say in how he became a Nigerian, will be criticising the Biafran who wants everyone to have a say on how they become Biafrans, through referendum.

They are comfortable in Nigeria. Let them be! They didn't ask for you to save them.
Save yourself if you don't feel comfortable in Nigeria, let those who are comfortable in it be.
Chai! What sort of brain damage is this?

IPOB has finished Igbo youths. cry

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Igboid: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
hammer8:

Y DID U CALL IT OGBAKOR IKWERE, DONT U HAVE A BINI WORD FOR DAT? grin

NDI ARA!

They can call their organization whatever they want.
That's none of our business.

Can you for once focus on main issue and leave sidenotes?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill / NLC / TUC Commence Strike January 9, 2012. / Maikanti Baru Wins Forbes Oil & Gas Man Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.