Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos (11365 Views)

BRACED Commission: South South Govs Should Focus On Entrepreneurship - Siasia / BRACED: South South Leaders Launch New Security Outfit / Amaechi’s Claim Validates Obaseki’s Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Bkayyy: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
proeast:

Lol, hardworking and prosperous can't be on the same sentence with Ikwerre. Igbos are hardworking, adventurous and prosperous, and that's why we are everywhere, making money and sending remmitances home. Sure, we are relevant and that's why Nigerians depend on Igbos in many areas of the economy, but same cannot be said of Ikwerre. You are insignificant and irrelevant in numbers and every other aspect, and to worsen it, you guys are naturally lazy. Even in P.H we run the show and own the oil servicing companies as well as big businesses while your people are only after selling lands and collecting levies from petty traders grin grin

Who even wants you in Biafra to start with? Is there anything you can offer Biafra that we don't have already? The answer is a capital NO!!

Lastly, it sulks to be minute minority, knowing that there is a glass ceiling you can never go beyond. Amaechi has suddenly realized that belonging to an irrelevant, inconsequential and unknown group like Ikwerre ethnic nationality will get him no where and that is why he is now claiming to be Igbo, but it's too late, he should join you guys and demand for Ikwerre presidency since we are mates grin grin
Did that guy say ikwerre are hardworking and prosperous? Lol, I can't stop laughing grin

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Igboid: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Of course, I know what I am proposing is near impossible, if not impossible.
But if they will ever want to be identified with Igbos again, that is what they will have to do. It is easy to destroy but more difficult to rebuild.

That is the eye of the needle that they will have to go through, to be accepted again.

You know how the world is. Today Igbos are the second-class citizens in Nigeria. Tomorrow they may be the first-class citizens. That is when they may start making moves to rejoin, but they will have to go through that process, otherwise they should be satisfied being a separate ethnic group.

Under no circumstances should Ikwerres be accepted as Igbos ever again.
That would be a foolish move.

You don't accept opportunist who only identify with you when the going is good, but not only deny you, but become chief leader of hostilities, lies and calumny against you, when you are down.

An example should be made of Ikwerres, to ensure that no other Igbo group tries to leave the Igbo Union when the going goes tough in the future.
That's how you do things.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by meccuno: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
dignity33:
This Patrick Ochei with his own history of how Igbo over run ikweres, conqued them and impose Igbo language and Igbo cultures to them is Amazing even make them to answer Igbo name "Ikweres " .Even though I don't care if they ikweres are interested to be called Igbos or not but this man is certainly not ok with his senses.

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Igboid: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bkayyy:

Did this guy say ikwerre are hardworking and prosperous? Lol, I can't stop laughing grin

You think it's easy to harass tenants to pay house rent, to sell your family house to four people same time, to collect taxes from Igbo traders for Rivers government, to storm and disburb oil companies for settlements?

Nwanne. All the above take h ;Dard work o! Ikwerre na agbasi mbo nke.

Do you blame them? Nah IPOB and their deluded leadership in London dey fall Igbo hands like this.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by hammer8: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
[s]
Cosbyrich:

You mean you will force them to be Igbos while history and their roots say otherwise?

Prof Dike said Igbos are not indigenous to Delta.
Igbos were slaves and migrants that had a large population.
Are you debating what historians including Prof Dike said?

This is the article...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/igbo-politics-nigeria/amp/
[/s]

[s]
nsiba:

Records are there
If you don't know anything like Cownu plz don't make NOISE
We know who is who
[/s]

I AM SAYING THIS AGAIN, IF U ARE RETARDED OR LIVING WITH A CURSE, PLEASE DONT DISTURB MY MENTION.

I LIKE TO CONVERSE WITH REASONABLE PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by meccuno: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bkayyy:

Did this guy say ikwerre are hardworking and prosperous? Lol, I can't stop laughing grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by OfoIgbo: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
Igboid:

Under no circumstances should Ikwerres be accepted as Igbos ever again.
That would be a foolish move.

You don't accept opportunist who only identify with you when the going is good, but not only deny you, but become chief leader of hostilities, lies and calumny against you, when you are down.

An example should be made of Ikwerres, to ensure that no other Igbo group tries to leave the Igbo Union when the going goes tough in the future.
That's how you do things.

Under normal circumstances, what you proposed above is the way to handle such a thing. In fact, every fibre in me wants something more hardline.

But I have to respect those few Ikwerres who are die-hard Igbos. You know that those sort of Ikwerres will never be given any publicity. The powers that be, will always promote the anti-Igbo Ikwerres. Believe you me, I know some of these Ikwerres on a one on one basis, who are highly disappointed at their people for their treachery towards the Igbos

The way to be fair to them, is to leave an opening that allows Ikwerres back into the fold. However, all the anti-Igbo Ikwerres will be made to go into political. social and cultural oblivion (if you know what I mean), while the steadfast pro-Igbo Ikwerres who have always been with us, through thick and thin, will be promoted and recognized and legitimised as the true leaders of the Ikwerre people. Otherwise we will be cutting our nose, to spite our face.
We mustn't be so annoyed that we "kill off" our true brothers.
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by meccuno: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Bkayyy: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
Igboid:

You think it's easy to harass tenants to pay house rent, to sell your family house to four people same time, to collect taxes from Igbo traders for Rivers government, to storm and disburb oil companies for settlements?

Nwanne. All the above take h ;Dard work o! Ikwerre na agbasi mbo nke.

Do you blame them? Nah IPOB and their deluded leadership in London dey fall Igbo hands like this.
Ikwerre na mbo ana eme! I hope you've seen those guys and their living conditions. Ikwerre made me know that before you call a building shop ask the neighbours whether it is somebody's house
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by meccuno: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Your imagination.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by meccuno: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
proeast:
Lol, I wonder why some people keep worrying themselves with their identity crises.
Firstly, Ikwerres have nothing to offer we Igbos, I MEAN NOTHING!!

If it's access to the sea, then it may interest you to note that Obuaku and the surrounding parts of Southern Abia state is nearer to the Atlantic ocean than even P.H or the Ikwerre communities, and what's more, there is a direct all year round navigable river that flows from Obuaku straight into the Atlantic!

If it's oil, then it may interest you to note that the oil and gas deposits in the Asa/Ndoki areas of Rivers and Abia state (I'm not even including oil bearing areas of Imo state) is far bigger than whatever is found in Ikwerre land. The misrepresentation of facts is largely due to ignorance or plain mischief, because many assume that other Igbo speaking communities in Rivers State are under Ikwerre, but the truth is that these people such as Asa, Ndoni, Etche among other Igboid areas have nothing in common with Ikwerre. These Igbo speaking communities are proud of their Igbo heritage and they always show it.

Igbo is a globally recognized ethnic group that is among the most respected and highest achievers, but who knows about Ikwerre outside Rivers State? Does the average Northerner or Westerner know about them talk more of foreigners?!

Ask yourself why Amaechi is suddenly claiming to be Igbo? He knows that he belongs to a minute minority group that would never be recognized as a force to reckon with. He now decided to be championing Igbo. Igbos are demanding for Igbo presidency and Nigerians are keying into it already, so the question is, why are the Ikwerre not demanding for Ikwerre presidency since they claim to be an ethnic group that can compare with Igbos?

I'm really pitying these confused people called Ikwerre, because they're busy digging their own grave. They are surrounded by enemies that wouldn't hesitate to bring them to their knees at the slightest opportunity. They have forgotten the humiliation they suffered in the hands of Ijaw prior to the creation of Bayelsa.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by meccuno: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
kingzizzy:

What he is trying to say is that Igbos took an Ikwerre man called Uche Okwukwu from Bini, forced him to change his name to Igbo, made him to forget his bini language, forced him to speak Igbo then made him Ohanaeze Secretary General.

There are too many foolish people on earth
That is why thier leader was imprisoned grin

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Ojiofor: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
It is even more worrisome for the fact that in less than 5 years an Ikwerre man will become president general of Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo.
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by meccuno: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
35824L:
Ikwere don't need you people. Iboes are slaves in this country and in politics, nobody wants you for anything. Your five unproductive states are unattractive for habitation and they are worthless to the national economy. Peter Odili would have been the vice president to Yar Adua if he had clarified adequately that he was not linked to Iboes. Rivers people have now seen that you carry badluck. They don't want anything to do with you people.

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by meccuno: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Not at all, If you are referring to oil.
The LGAs with the most significant oil reserves are Oyigbo LGA and ONELGA LGA. Both of them are Igbo-speaking also
grin

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Igboid: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Under normal circumstances, what you proposed above is the way to handle such a thing. In fact, every fibre in me wants something more hardline.

But I have to respect those few Ikwerres who are die-hard Igbos. You know that those sort of Ikwerres will never be given any publicity. The powers that be, will always promote the anti-Igbo Ikwerres. Believe you me, I know some of these Ikwerres on a one on one basis, who are highly disappointed at their people for their treachery towards the Igbos

The way to be fair to them, is to leave an opening that allows Ikwerres back into the fold. However, all the anti-Igbo Ikwerres will be made to go into political. social and cultural oblivion (if you know what I mean), while the steadfast pro-Igbo Ikwerres who have always been with us, through thick and thin, will be promoted and recognized and legitimised as the true leaders of the Ikwerre people. Otherwise we will be cutting our nose, to spite our face.
We mustn't be so annoyed that we "kill off" our true brothers.

Nwanne! You are still blaming others for Ikwerre Igbophobia. You wrote this as "Powers that be".

No powers that be made Ikwerre Igbophobic. The civil war ended 50yrs ago. Ikwerres have been in charge of Rivers state since 13yrs plus now. They are not answerable to any power. They could be anything they want to be, yet they chose to be rabidly Igbophobic.
They have only gotten worse in their Igbophobia culminating with Wike naming a structure in Ikwerrelamd after Gowon. It doesn't get more provocative than that.

There should be no gloves worn with how Ndiigbo handle this Ikwerre challenge, there shouldn't be room for sentiments and emotions. Our reaction must be cold and stoic sans feelings.

Ikwerre are not our Kins. I feel for few of them who are proudly Igbos. But there is nothing we can do about it. It so happens that few must pay for the sins of many.

Ikwerre is not part of Igbo body. They are not Igbos. So the issue of bitting the nose to spite the face don't arise.
And you got it wrong. I'm by no means angry with Ikwerres. I understand they are putting their own interests first irrespective of the harm such interests might be putting on Ndiigbo. In similar token, it's our obligation to put Igbo interests first and foremost, even if it meant Ikwerre extinction, so far as Igbo interests are protected, then I see no problem with it.

The above is how the rest of Nigeria relate with Ndiigbo and if we hope to compete favorably in this fiercely competitive situation, we must imbibe same disposition, irrespective of who is involved, as far as they are not Igbos.

The Ikwerres who are claiming Igbos should be expelled from Igbo unions and sent home to deal with their people. Their personal issues should not supersede Igbo nationalist interests.

We need a strong leadership.

cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by meccuno: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dedetwo:

You may borrow life as well.

grin grin grin
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by meccuno: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Igbo man you can’t make Ikwerre igbo by lying online lol
Yoruba man. so because your moniker is ikwerri pikin doesnt make u ikwerri grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Gabkosh: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
splendour7:
they Can Go With Sokoto Caliphate Who Cares?
You care oga. Reason you keep doing attachee by force.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Ikinternational: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Azikwe has ancestors from Benin, Bianca family can traced their origin to Benin, so the story isn't far fetched. Igbos should study themselves why other tribes never want to associate with them.

You people and always wanting to advice the igbos.
As if you're not struggling enough just to be chairman of your household.
Freaking hilarious

Na you n your father rebuilt igboland/families after the war abi. Your refusal to associate have really taken success n achievements away from them

But nevertheless, we've heard you mr self appointed tribal spokesman

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by splendour7(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Gabkosh:
You care oga. Reason you keep doing attachee by force.
suit Yourself!
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Cosbyrich: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
hammer8:
[/s]

[s]

I AM SAYING THIS AGAIN, IF U ARE RETARDED OR LIVING WITH A CURSE, PLEASE DONT DISTURB MY MENTION.

.Typical Igbo coward.
It is in your DNA to be permanent cowards.
Even Jaja of Opobo the Igbo slave who was lucky to have kingship thrown on his lap disappointed his subjects with cowardice just like Ojuku,KANU.

.... Oko Jumbo and other chiefs of the rival Mannila House almost immediately began to plot his downfall. Knowing that Jaja had accumulated a lot of resources but had not yet acquired enough arms and ammunition, they declared war on Jaja and the Anna Pepple House. Jaja had tried every thing possible to avert war but his opponents knew he was unprepared for war and moved in to subdue him. He quickly surrendered to the consternation of both the British consul and his opponents.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/igbo-politics-nigeria/amp/

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by nsiba: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
hammer8:
[/s]

[s]

We know what you like... Conversation with fellow lunatics after listening to the Professor of Lunacy, Cownu.
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Parisian: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ikwerres have the wealthiest LGA in Nigera and that is a fact. There was even a thread here on NL to that effect but you can look it up.

@ your last sentence, ikwerre LGAs are currently "helping" hundreds of LGA in Nigeria including your 90+ SE LGAs. Everyone knows that.

Now let me ask you, what exactly can ikwerre benefit from the SE?

Name them....i await your response.
Igboid:

So let's assume that Ikwerre have the wealthiest LGA in Nigeria, even when we know they don't.
How exactly will the wealth of one LGA that have not transformed the LGA to Dubai, help the rest of 90 plus LGA in Igboland.

Please educate me.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Parisian: 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
If you don't know this, then you're the one living in delusion and denial.

@ bolded, like you?
Dedetwo:

Which LGA in Ikwerre is wealthiest in the shithole called Nigeria? Why are most Nigerians tend to dwell in delusion instead in reality? No wonder Nigeria is a piece of crap and basket of fools.
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Parisian: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Now you guys are beginning to come out clean...

So what you're saying is that despite the ikwerres being originally binis, you expect them to let go of their heritage and accept yours?
Alfaab:

I don't know why some natives other than Igbos and Ikwerre will continue to stoke the fire of division between these two groups.
There are some people in IMO state who migrated from Ile Ife in Osun state...they were formerly Yorubas....but after decades of sojourn in Igboland,they have taken up the identity of Igbo's.They have accepted to being Igbos.
My take is...what do the majority of the Ikwerres chose for themselves?
If they chose Igbo,then they are Igbos.
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by sageb: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
BRACED was an active governors forum during Amaechi's tenure. We have not heard from them for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by OfoIgbo: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
Igboid:

Nwanne! You are still blaming others for Ikwerre Igbophobia. You wrote this as "Powers that be".

No powers that be made Ikwerre Igbophobic. The civil war ended 50yrs ago. Ikwerres have been in charge of Rivers state since 13yrs plus now. They are not answerable to any power. They could be anything they want to be, yet they chose to be rabidly Igbophobic.
They have only gotten worse in their Igbophobia culminating with Wike naming a structure in Ikwerrelamd after Gowon. It doesn't get more provocative than that.

There should be no gloves worn with how Ndiigbo handle this Ikwerre challenge, there shouldn't be room for sentiments and emotions. Our reaction must be cold and stoic sans feelings.

Ikwerre are not our Kins. I feel for few of them who are proudly Igbos. But there is nothing we can do about it. It so happens that few must pay for the sins of many.

Ikwerre is not part of Igbo body. They are not Igbos. So the issue of bitting the nose to spite the face don't arise.
And you got it wrong. I'm by no means angry with Ikwerres. I understand they are putting their own interests first irrespective of the harm such interests might be putting on Ndiigbo. In similar token, it's our obligation to put Igbo interests first and foremost, even if it meant Ikwerre extinction, so far as Igbo interests are protected, then I see no problem with it.

The above is how the rest of Nigeria relate with Ndiigbo and if we hope to compete favorably in this fiercely competitive situation, we must imbibe same disposition, irrespective of who is involved, as far as they are not Igbos.

The Ikwerres who are claiming Igbos should be expelled from Igbo unions and sent home to deal with their people. Their personal issues should not supersede Igbo nationalist interests.

We need a strong leadership.

cool

I am not blaming others for the Igbophobia observed in Ikwerreland. I only made the point that anti-Igbo Ikwerres, are the ones supported by outsiders who wish to undermine Ndigbo. These are two totally different things.

Now, with regards to Igbo interest, which you profess, we should all protect. Don't you think it is in Igbo interest to have up to two sea ports instead of one seaport? We already know that Obuaku port will always be an Igbo seaport if it gets constructed.
Constructing seaports at Bonny or/and Opobo will require an extra level of work to make it work, because these two places are effectively islands, and basically cut off from the mainly, which means there should be plans in place to move cargoes from such ports to inland locations.
So realistically, the only other place to have an ideal inland seaport is PH.

With this in mind, it still makes sense (and is in Igbo interest) to accept the Ikwerre into the Igbo fold, once they make a genuine and overwhelming move to join the other Igbos.

As I proposed earlier on, the cavaet is that it must be an overwhelming move championed by a generally accepted Ikwerre umbrella organisation, and the fact that after such a move, all those Ikwerres that were dancing naked in the public to scorn the Igbos (Wike included), will be made unfit for any purpose either within Ikwerre or in the general Igbo world.

It also won't hurt the Igbo interest to increase the Igbo headcount by a few hundreds of thousands, while at the same time, displaying some fairness and brotherliness to those Ikwerres that have stuck with us through thick and thin

Remember it is all about the Igbo interest. Nothing personal, simply business. I believe Igbo interest will be enhanced if we play the ball well, otherwise, they can stick with the different ethnic identity that some of them are seeking.

I agree totally with the need for a strong and uncompromising Igbo leadership. Not the wimps we have at the moment
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Igboid: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
Parisian:
Ikwerres have the wealthiest LGA in Nigera and that is a fact. There was even a thread here on NL to that effect but you can look it up.

@ your last sentence, ikwerre LGAs are currently "helping" hundreds of LGA in Nigeria including your 90+ SE LGAs. Everyone knows that.

Now let me ask you, what exactly can ikwerre benefit from the SE?

Name them....i await your response.

You will first have to answer my question first.

How exactly are Ikwerre LGA helping 90 plus SE LGAs?

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by selemempe: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Parisian:
Stop overestimating your importance.
You need ikwerres, they don't need you.

Ikwerres have the wealthiest LGA in Nigeria as a whole.

one state of the Igbos is richer than all three ikwere local government area

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by Sammy07: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dedetwo, what do you say!
Re: Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos by EmmaNuella77(f): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
Jeez!!!
grin grin.

Y'all should chill biko.
Everytime ikwerre this; ikwerre that!.

Yes, we are distinct and YES! Our LGA's are wealthy.
Anu meka wey!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju / For A Country That Does Not Have Much Resources, Uk Is A Rich Country. How ? / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.