Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots (55662 Views)

Boko Haram ‘Governor’, ‘Three-Star Commander’ Surrender / How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence / Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by hmohammed(m): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2020
K
Webmannigeria:

Says the Man who knows tomorrow.....Let's keep this and return to it when an Igbo man mounts the saddle of leadership of this nation..

Dreamland
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by NASTYNASOSO: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2020
realstars:
But Boko Haram Get Mind Oh

HMMMMMM

THEY ARE NOT IPOB
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Dewisedick: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2020
I laugh. She I in no want end this thing... I laugh cos it's coming back
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Webmannigeria: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Superwave:

Power will not be going to any east come 2023 but you are free to invest your life saving into what you desire so the devadting effect of losing can be far reaching. That aside Peter Obi is a criminal and will never be president not even vice in Nigeria.

it's the turn of the EAST thank YOU
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Webmannigeria: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
udatso:

1. It's true that there's a possibility that our military or someone or group of persons may not want the menace to end, however, it's wrong to expect them to engage without first taking covers. You would be a fool to do that

2. Perhaps he will be far better than him, but until put up to the task, we like never know.

3. Power should go to the South East? Seriously! Check on this thread and see how your southeast lovers call as animals and Nigeria, zoo. I don't know if you are high brother but Zulum is in APC and Peter in PDP. So I don't know how you intend to merge the two. Loyalty is rewarded. South East has been very loyal to PDP. They should seek that zoning from their lover. But as for APC, I believe it's the turn of the South West to reap the reward of their labour

4. You need to learn more about politicking in this country. It's not about sympathy.

In Nigeria Politics everything is Possible....and our politicians easily switch lane so there's no impossibility for the pairing...That's my preferred choice but i don't have the power to pair them..

Come 2023 it's the turn of the SE for justice and equity and peace all the political parties are expected to zone their Presidency to the SE.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by BlackTemplar001: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
I must be critical of the security agents around the scene, their response was highly unprofessional, 4rm d video, 1 could see that they lack organization and coordination in d face of small arms fire. There should be some kind of tactical movement of some sort to fight of such untrained fighters, but I am highly disappointed in their overall performance coz it seems they have no idea where d shots were coming from. They couldn't even take up strategic defensive positions.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Georgekyrian(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Stage movie, Nigeria never know what they're doing to themselves
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by udatso: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
Webmannigeria:

In Nigeria Politics everything is Possible....and our politicians easily switch lane so there's no impossibility for the pairing...That's my preferred choice but i don't have the power to pair them..

Come 2023 it's the turn of the SE for justice and equity and peace all the political parties are expected to zone their Presidency to the SE.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin expected!!!! We might as well dash the country to South East so we can sleep well.
Politics is not about sentiment. You don't just wake up one day and demand. There's a ladder, you give to get. Every region that got it followed same procedure. Remind me again what the South East has given to demand getting from all political parties
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by udatso: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
Superwave:

Power will not be going to any east come 2023 but you are free to invest your life saving into what you desire so the devadting effect of losing can be far reaching. That aside Peter Obi is a criminal and will never be president not even vice in Nigeria.
Please increase the volume. Some people at the back can't hear you
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Webmannigeria: 6:49am On Aug 03, 2020
udatso:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin expected!!!! We might as well dash the country to South East so we can sleep well.
Politics is not about sentiment. You don't just wake up one day and demand. There's a ladder, you give to get. Every region that got it followed same procedure. Remind me again what the South East has given to demand getting from all political parties

Your opinion keep IT

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of The First Generation Of Nigerian Army Officers / Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN / Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.