Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots (55657 Views)

Boko Haram ‘Governor’, ‘Three-Star Commander’ Surrender / How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence / Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by kaludestiny10(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2020
dazzlingd:

You know nothing, go fight na.
You don't know anything about warfare.
U are being ambushed by surprise attack, even the US army will take cover first
I have friends who are indigenes of Borno state and who reside in the state. Those boko haram fighters are well known in their communities and they even hold meetings openly. So if the security Intel's are up and doing, they should have known that, those guys were fully on ground. Besides, the state capital is the only safe place in Borno state, so the state governor and the security agents should have anticipated on been attacked by the insurgents. The fight against boko haram is just a joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by juman(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2020
Senseless country.

Why is so difficult to give borno independence?
Borno should be ceded to boko haram.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Ihatemumu: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2020
See why USA rated Nigeria as a terrorist country.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2020
please my people one question

out of the 601 hundred boko haram release this week by sai baba

how many do una think follow stage this show
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by dazzlingd(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2020
Worksunlimited:

Nope.. At least they wouldn't take cover like those clowns in the video, lying down as if they want to sleep

U can be brave online as much as u wish. But imagine it is your brother or father there, I'm sure u wont be saying same thing.
You may even shi.t ur pants being there yourself
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Ihatemumu: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2020
MondayOsunbor:
please my people one question

out of the 601 hundred boko haram release this week by sai baba

how many do una think follow stage this show

Nigeria is a joke
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Worksunlimited: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2020
odazzlingd:

U can be brave online as much as u wish. But imagine it is your brother or father there, I'm sure u wont be saying same thing.
You may even shi.t ur pants being there yourself

Leave all this your sentiments and face the fact that to fight for the country and its citizens, is what they signed up for..

And you think it's bravery for them to be maltreating unarmed men?

Stop the hypocrisy
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by peter6441(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2020
mightyhazell:
This is real? but the guy on black stooping very low behind the govnor needs query.. he was supposed to be shielding the govnor,not trying to save his own as by almost crawling on all fours behind him

The guy is covering now so the Governor legs will not be shot shocked shocked
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by bigcee(m): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2020
Jamjoon:
RUBBISH!!!
Very poor acting. Fools everywhere
Meanwhile the zoo aka nigga area must fall!
Because he is not ur father abi, nonsense.

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by composure: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2020
Jestin:
I saw the video yesterday. See as our Nigeria security operatives dey use bele crawl for ground like snake. They only have guts towards the harmless and innocent citizens.

Oh yes... ignoramus.
Nonsensical.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by CsRockefeller(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2020
hmohammed:

Igbo will never rule Nigeria. Mark my word

You won't be alive to see it. Mark my words.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by SEGLIZ: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2020
ibinaboonline:
Even in your cherished NYSC, you are taught to crawl under low wires. Crawling is a time-tested military technique

you're right on point but it doesn't work in Nigeria. the nysc you mentioned never even taught the main purpose of crawling. an average Nigerian don't know what to do in an emergency where gun shorts or bullet is being fired. crawling should be the next thing but they don't know.
I do tell my wife and family members if they hear the sound of a gun short or noticed bullet being fired, go down flat then keep crawling to safety or keep rolling on your sides away from that location. this is based on some major experience, growing up and trainings.
truth is hardly would five percent of our population know this rudimentary drill because they don't know, they are not taught. an average american, has been taught how to maneuver his way in war like situation from toddler, while in the elementary school, it forms part their extra curricular training.
no american lady or woman would be raped without giving a fight cause they orientated to never go down in life without giving a fight but no such thing here except from Osun State that has started training her women in martial arts.
the introduction of civic education to our educational system is go but check the content it's all reputation of social studies. no teaching on fire safety, mental alertness and all, the only add on is human right and it not being taught as core life instrument but a subject you need to write and pass, the more reason most Nigerians don't know their rights.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Offpoint: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2020
mightyhazell:
This is real? but the guy on black stooping very low behind the govnor needs query.. he was supposed to be shielding the govnor,not trying to save his own as by almost crawling on all fours behind him
How can I protect the governor if I don't protect myself first?

I can't comma and goan kee myself..

1 Like

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Webmannigeria: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2020
Golan007:

What would I be doing in the gutter as you do?

Shoe get size.

You should be able to tell what you will be doing in there since that's your habitation.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2020
Sirwallace:

This thing you talk just dey make m laugh.
Imagine Trump with a riffle defending himself?

Or the lady from new zealand carrying riffle.

Seriously you be mala.
Seat down there you hear.The people you mention are they living in a combat zone.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by mikebabs101: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2020
olugabbie:

The amnesty program is something we learnt from the West. The USA has used this type of method several times. They call it psychological warfare. They west believe that to defeat your enemy, you don't use physical means alone. You also use psychological means. Not all boko haram fighters are happy fighting for them. Most if their members were law abiding citizens like you and i, that were kidnapped from their homes in North-East. So they get stuck. What the Government is trying to do is to encourage these kind of young men to come forward and give them assurance that they will not be purnished. This will send signal to other boko haram fighters that are not happy fighting for the group that they can get freedom on the other side. They aim is to continue to reduce thier numbers by killing some and winning some over to our side. But this has not been well communicated to Nigerians and even the soldiers at the war front. This is not something we invented. We are just following the footsteps of the world leaders, which make sense to me.
Oga, crime is crime, when you commit a crime of treason and killing innocent souls, you should pay for it and not get compensated . Do you know how many people are rotting in jail cos they were involved in crimes cos they were stucked and had no choice , do you how many captured arm robbers and people that were involved in murder are truly ready to repent. If all these people can't get a second chance ,why should boko haram get a second chance even when the war is ongoing ? Is that not a joke ?
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by composure: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2020
Webmannigeria:
Look at them just taking cover and not really engaging them.....This is now a businesss that the heads of our security agencies never want to see an end to it....when a competent Government comes on board all these nonsense will end.
-
Prof Zulum will be good at least he seems to pay attention to governance He will definitely be far better than the man in Kaduna that's nursing presidential ambition for years...Power should go to the south in 2023 ( SE to be precise ) but i won't mind Prof Zulum and Peter Obi combo for 2023

Yes..the govt have failed. infact it's a business for some of the power brokers in the country

There are other security personnels engaging them already. That's why the bokos can't break the defence lines or else.....
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by DisLifeSha: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2020
I Love this. It'll be a nice combo
Webmannigeria:
Look at them just taking cover and not really engaging them.....This is now a businesss that the heads of our security agencies never want to see an end to it....when a competent Government comes on board all these nonsense will end.
-
Prof Zulum will be good at least he seems to pay attention to governance He will definitely be far better than the man in Kaduna that's nursing presidential ambition for years...Power should go to the south in 2023 ( SE to be precise ) but i won't mind Prof Zulum and Peter Obi combo for 2023
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by olugabbie(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

It doesn't make any sense.. You must be a boko haram member.. If boko should kill any of your relatives you won't be writing this trash

I follow the world politics. I pay attention to on going war. If war break out in this country. Young men like you and i will be forced to partake in the war. Whether we are interested or not. So if that happen, should you be condemned? Boko Haram is not a cult group that can be crushed within days. They are not militants that can be crushed in a month. Boko Haram is a well organized group. It is a terrorist group. The best way to defeat a terrorist group is to destroy them when they are newly formed. But we didn't do that. Now they have grown. They have sponsors outside Nigeria (especially in the Arab world) and in Nigeria itself. To defeat them. We need to spend more money on our military. Which we don't have. All our soldiers need is air support. Constant daily surveillance to know where the terrorists are. Constant daily bombardment of the terrorists location day & night. This will make it easy for our soldiers to deal with them on the ground. We need more than 50 attack helicopters
stationed in different location in the North to deal
with the terrorists, bandits and Herdmens. North East is very big so we need more than 50 military drones fir surveillance. Our soldiers will continue to fail if they dont get aggressive air support on a daily basis. But we dont have the money to get these weapon. Because they are very expensive. So why not use psychological method?
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by AdeniyiA(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2020
Boko haram terrorists are getting closer...
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Osanoghodua1: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2020
Buhari is the leader of Boko Haram. He provides them with weapon and food. When Last did you hear over 2,000 BH have been killed with video? Dare it and be fired by PMB. Southerners should resign from the military.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Psoul(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2020
Samfloxin:
Na who dey snap this picture n take this video?

Journalists. It is a war crime to intentionally kill media personnel covering war.
Terrorists hardly target journalist.
They want them to be alive to cover the attack so as ppl will know how dangerous they(the terrorist groups) are
They can attack media crew if the media is always writing against them. They will attack them for a revenge.
Terrorists allow journalists to visit them at their hide out when they want to send message or the media want an interview with them provided they trust such media.

All the same, most times, the journalists may suffer some injuries and death.

1 Like

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Donbazooka: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2020
Gov zulum is an example of a true leader.
He goes to the most dangerous local government to see for himself. God will bless that man.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Ojokinugwa: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2020
The reason B/H wanted to attack him is simply because he is the only outstanding governor in the North. why are they (Boko Haram) not attacking the one in Kaduna state?
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by ada9ja(f): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2020
looking at that road and what surrounds it, its easy for terrorist to ply their trade......assuming with the land mass and people fully occupied it....it wont be like that...
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by christonkeyz(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2020
na WA ooo! �
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by olugabbie(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2020
mikebabs101:
Oga, crime is crime, when you commit a crime of treason and killing innocent souls, you should pay for it and not get compensated . Do you know how many people are rotting in jail cos they were involved in crimes cos they were stucked and had no choice , do you how many captured arm robbers and people that were involved in murder are truly ready to repent. If all these people can't get a second chance ,why should boko haram get a second chance even when the war is ongoing ? Is that not a joke ?

I understand. But the aim is not to give them second chance. The aim is for us to win the war at all cost. Result is all that we want. Our soldiers are dying everyday.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by emperor863(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2020
Webmannigeria:
-

This is on of the reasons you people are politically backward. Under which platform will Obi and Zulum contest? Are they from the same political party?

The Peter obi that I know can not join the "Almajiri and Ewedu party'. Zulum will not commit political suicide by joining the " tax collectors". Dogara that made the mistake has already found his way back and the grapevine suggests that he is not the only one.

So, please tell us the platform for Zulum/Obi ticket.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by ScotMisile: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2020
Webmannigeria:
-
Maaadoo!! Well,that's for the intelligent mind. Unfortunately, Nigeria especially the North is filled with illitrates.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2020
They can act whatever script they like, it doesn't matter...

What matters is that the final collapse of the zoo aka nigga area is imminent. Wait for it!

bigcee:

Because he is not ur father abi, nonsense.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by ScotMisile: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Who is then safe in this country? Government should legalize guns for Nigerians to defend theirselves.
Nigerians will start killing people whom they feel is responsible for their hardship.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by ScotMisile: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2020
mightyhazell:
He was shielding him from behind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of The First Generation Of Nigerian Army Officers / Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.