Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots (55659 Views)

Boko Haram ‘Governor’, ‘Three-Star Commander’ Surrender / How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence / Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by BotherMleeper(m): 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
uruba23:

Did I ever claim I know better than him, I do rather learn from him, but he should stop harassing the Army they not omnipresent. It is definitely AK47, I have known it as a safety knob even though it is generally known as a lever but I stand to be corrected by a weapon expert. I am not attacking the governor, in fact I respect him, he can kukuma choose to stay in Abuja and govern but the Army is an institution not an individual.

It's not the AK47, it's most definitely the common variant, AK74. It's almost impossible to find an AK47 now, it's usually the variants you see all over.

And the safety is a lever, not a knob. Call a spade a spade, you don't call a bucket a spoon, do you?
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by mentored: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR3C76V3vl4

MORE VIDEOS! SECURITY OPERATIVES SHIELD GOVERNOR ZULUM FROM BOKOM HARAM GUNSHOT IN BORNO STATE

Jonathan is a foooool

He is clueless

Boko Haram will be crushed in 6 months

Any Govt that can not provide light in 6 months is a foolish Govt !!!

and the lifeless enters............................................................................................

Enjoy your BUBU.

You that is still jobless.

Na you pain me pass!!!

I cant count how many companies left Nigeria in the last 5 years.

Ndi uchu
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
BotherMleeper:

It's not the AK47, it's most definitely the common variant, AK74. It's almost impossible to find an AK47 now, it's usually the variants you see all over.

And the safety is a lever, not a knob. Call a spade a spade, you don't call a bucket a spoon, do you?
Okay Sir I hear you, lesson learned.I would call it a lever hence forth

1 Like

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Webmannigeria: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Rawhumper:

Yes i concur with you,he is a great man and i think if given more and wilder power he will really deal with boko haram.

I dont really think Peter Obi and Okoroawusa are suitable candidates for the Presidency,a better strong Ibo man should be hunted now.

We dont need these same old politicians to lead us.

Am here canvassing support for the Southern cause against next election.

I believe with time, it wil go a very long way,its just to clear the doubts other tribes have against the Ibos.

Thank you.

I never mentioned okorohausa. Peter Obi have a proven pedigree can be very useful in a wasteful and lootful government that we run in Nigeria....You talked about other suitable igbos....Please Name them

Thank you
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Webmannigeria: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
Reptyle:

How do you engage a shooter you can't see clearly?

How do you engage a shooter who might have surrounded himself with a human shield of women and children?

How do you engage a shooter who is firing from within a civilian population?

Fighting a force that adopts guerilla tactics is not like conventional warfare where you know where your enemy is and you point your guns in that direction and open fire. Troops are bound by all sorts of international conventions even when fighting unconventional enemies like terrorists.

If those troops had unleashed fire in the general direction of those gunshots, they probably would have hit more civilians than terrorists...then we would roast them for being so "unprofessional".

Give these guys a break. I think they are doing their best considering the circumstances.

You have a point there....But then we should never be in this situation after many years of fighting the same Boko haram elements in the same area i mean i don't get IT
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Webmannigeria: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
ScotMisile:

Maaadoo!! Well,that's for the intelligent mind. Unfortunately, Nigeria especially the North is filled with illitrates.

Their elites are quite literate and can do better if they want to
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by MacDD: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
jagorinho:

so Igbos are not part of the rot? is your brain freezing? nobody will give you presidency on a platter, play your political dynamics well and maybe you can get it if not keep shouting Biafra or Death.
What about Biafra And why do u ppl always pee in ya panties on a mention of Biafra. It will continue to be ur nightmares.shame that u ppl can not stand on ur own. Keep ruling and and be looting Nigeria let's see how better u re
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Webmannigeria: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
emperor863:

This is on of the reasons you people are politically backward. Under which platform will Obi and Zulum contest? Are they from the same political party?

The Peter obi that I know can not join the "Almajiri and Ewedu party'. Zulum will not commit political suicide by joining the " tax collectors". Dogara that made the mistake has already found his way back and the grapevine suggests that he is not the only one.

So, please tell us the platform for Zulum/Obi ticket.

Are we talking of Nigeria politicians or the ones in the states? This is Nigeria politicians move so they can be paired if the powers that be want them to. Meanwhile that's my opinion and a wish, you can come up with yours thank you

1 Like

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Webmannigeria: 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Even if the governor was killed, Buhari won't replace the Service Chiefs

This is quite HEAVY

1 Like

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by justjify(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
abbey086:
Maximum force must be used to crush these enemies of the state.
No sir. They should be granted maximum amnesty. They are our sons, friends and brothers.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by jagorinho: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
MacDD:
What about Biafra And why do u ppl always pee in ya panties on a mention of Biafra. It will continue to be ur nightmares.shame that u ppl can not stand on ur own. Keep ruling and and be looting Nigeria let's see how better u re

Lol , Biafra is non of my business, its existence is inconsequential to me, now let us talk about those that can't stand on their own, do you know how many buses from the east that come to south west daily, especially Lagos, the way your people are leaving Alaigbo, I hope it won't be empty in the next 5 years, if you are serious about actualization of Biafra, you know what to do.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Customtest: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Webmannigeria:
Look at them just taking cover and not really engaging them.....This is now a businesss that the heads of our security agencies never want to see an end to it....when a competent Government comes on board all these nonsense will end.
-
Prof Zulum will be good at least he seems to pay attention to governance He will definitely be far better than the man in Kaduna that's nursing presidential ambition for years...Power should go to the south in 2023 ( SE to be precise ) but i won't mind Prof Zulum and Peter Obi combo for 2023
Stop contradicting urself
Peter obi is miles ahead of zulum
What nonsense
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Rawhumper(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Thats why i said a man hunt should be made all over the eastern region.

There are non politicians that can be urged to become President.

To be honest,i find all our politicians useless but few i can mention are Sen. Chris Anyamwu, Hon.Emeka Ihedioha, Ezekwesiri, even Okonjo Iwuala but we need someone strong,resolute and diplomatic.

Over the decades i have hid in my shell shunning politics but i have seen the rate of decay in the country has reached beyound the sky so i think the time to do something has come before we all perish in our own motherland.

I propose in the next election majority of those in Senate should not be re-elected those old politicians should be scrapped in all the 36States and be replaced with fresh and younger blood.

It is time we put our love for money aside and shun corruption so that we can get credible leader. All the money and goodies as bribes we got so far who has it helped?

Thank you.

quote author=Webmannigeria post=92299927]

I never mentioned okorohausa. Peter Obi have a proven pedigree can be very useful in a wasteful and lootful government that we run in Nigeria....You talked about other suitable igbos....Please Name them

Thank you[/quote]
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by AustineJohn908(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
olugabbie:

The amnesty program is something we learnt from the West. The USA has used this type of method several times. They call it psychological warfare. They west believe that to defeat your enemy, you don't use physical means alone. You also use psychological means. Not all boko haram fighters are happy fighting for them. Most if their members were law abiding citizens like you and i, that were kidnapped from their homes in North-East. So they get stuck. What the Government is trying to do is to encourage these kind of young men to come forward and give them assurance that they will not be purnished. This will send signal to other boko haram fighters that are not happy fighting for the group that they can get freedom on the other side. They aim is to continue to reduce thier numbers by killing some and winning some over to our side. But this has not been well communicated to Nigerians and even the soldiers at the war front. This is not something we invented. We are just following the footsteps of the world leaders, which make sense to me.
Why spare them? Oga abeg that one no be talk. My Advice is to kill them all.
After all when they capture our own soldiers they show them no mercies.
Many families have been wiped out cause of them. and no, you do have a chance to join BH or not. is it not better to die than kill your fellow man just to kill for a cause that isn't just
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Rawhumper(m): 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
If my opinion is sought i will say Chris Anyanwu is a strong woman who has tried to an extent and i could remember how she dug it out with okoroawusa.

Emeka Ihedioha is also a strong who demonstrated his prowess within few months in office as Gov of Imo State.

He paid the workers upto date and was on Okoroawusa neck,investigating his corruption and money looting till he was removed by court of Law.

At least these two left legacies not just in management but ability to fight for a good cause that is been resolute,these are the kind of leaders we need.

As i am talking to you,d dont know me personally but am been real cos it is time we really sit up and make up our minds to set things right,i know it wont be easy but it can be achieved if we start from today.

Thanks to everyone who has criticized and aired their doubts,i believe we can start by pushing confederation in the upcoming conference.

[quote author=Webmannigeria post=92299927]

Thank you[/quot
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by emecheboy2(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
God bless you
Webmannigeria:
Look at them just taking cover and not really engaging them.....This is now a businesss that the heads of our security agencies never want to see an end to it....when a competent Government comes on board all these nonsense will end.
-
Prof Zulum will be good at least he seems to pay attention to governance He will definitely be far better than the man in Kaduna that's nursing presidential ambition for years...Power should go to the south in 2023 ( SE to be precise ) but i won't mind Prof Zulum and Peter Obi combo for 2023
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by mentored: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Even if the governor was killed, Buhari won't replace the Service Chiefs

BUBU na sure guy

Uchu aaaaaaaaaa

bu gbagam
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Jakumo(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Reptyle:

How do you engage a shooter you can't see clearly?

How do you engage a shooter who might have surrounded himself with a human shield of women and children?

How do you engage a shooter who is firing from within a civilian population?

Fighting a force that adopts guerilla tactics is not like conventional warfare where you know where your enemy is and you point your guns in that direction and open fire. Troops are bound by all sorts of international conventions even when fighting unconventional enemies like terrorists.

If those troops had unleashed fire in the general direction of those gunshots, they probably would have hit more civilians than terrorists...then we would roast them for being so "unprofessional".

Give these guys a break. I think they are doing their best considering the circumstances.

The number one rule of survival when bullets fly, is to lie flat on one's belly, and crawl to cover FIRST, before any plan for a counter-attack can be formulated as events unfold rapid fire. Nairaland is home to numerous armchair generals, whose only experience with warfare, comes from playing X-Box video games in their mom's living room.

Those keyboard warriors view the act of taking cover as COWARDLY, because in their video games, the hero advances into withering fire in a casual walking pace, without sustaining a single bullet wound in the process. Such people have great difficulty separating fact from fiction, so reasoning with them is futile.

1 Like

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by alezzy13: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Is this for real abi na movie scene? Those machine guns sounding so eerie
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by BotherMleeper(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
uruba23:
Okay Sir I hear you, lesson learned.I would call it a lever hence forth

Good

1 Like

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by ThatFairGuy1: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari is a failure
[s]God punish all supporters of evil APc
[/s] Calm down oga
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by zombieTRACKER: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[/s]
Calm down oga

You want to release more boko members ba?
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Horstin50(m): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
If this is how they protect their Governor's, the Governor better start protecting himself ������
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by udatso: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
uruba23:
Are you saying he can't handle an A.K 47 ,know how to remove the safety lever.Don't they teach our governor's self defence,how to disguise , it is only to be blaming the Army he would be doing.Young man like him.Imagine this was the French President Macron .
If no one has told you, I am here to tell you that you are sick and need mental evaluation. This goes for those that liked your post.

1. Where is it required for a governor to handle ak 47. It's like blaming a man for dying just because he couldn't perform surgery even when he isn't a doctor

2. Perhaps they do teach them how to disguise but even if they do, he has enough security with him and I don't think it was required at that moment

3. I can see you are painted he has been calling on the military to simply do their task. I have no comment on this.

4. Go to France and sty with the love of your Life (Macron).

5. Lastly, commenting on threads isn't compulsory. You can always ignore if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by udatso: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Webmannigeria:
-

1. It's true that there's a possibility that our military or someone or group of persons may not want the menace to end, however, it's wrong to expect them to engage without first taking covers. You would be a fool to do that

2. Perhaps he will be far better than him, but until put up to the task, we like never know.

3. Power should go to the South East? Seriously! Check on this thread and see how your southeast lovers call as animals and Nigeria, zoo. I don't know if you are high brother but Zulum is in APC and Peter in PDP. So I don't know how you intend to merge the two. Loyalty is rewarded. South East has been very loyal to PDP. They should seek that zoning from their lover. But as for APC, I believe it's the turn of the South West to reap the reward of their labour

4. You need to learn more about politicking in this country. It's not about sympathy.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by udatso: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
IVORY2009:

What are you saying shocked
Something must be wrong with him
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Sixfeetbelle: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nigerians hate good things. Tufiakwa.

Finally, a governor that works and cares about his people, but no, the wickedness that is ingrained in this nations framework will not allow him rule in peace. Betrayal and backstabbings here and there.

They should sha not kill him for me. That's the one I know.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by willyjacs(m): 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Jestin:
I saw the video yesterday. See as our Nigeria security operatives dey use bele crawl for ground like snake. They only have guts towards the harmless and innocent citizens.
During ambush,u take cover first.
stray bullet nor dey fear who get liver... U stand up,e touch u, u die.
Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2020
udatso:

If no one has told you, I am here to tell you that you are sick and need mental evaluation. This goes for those that liked your post.

1. Where is it required for a governor to handle ak 47. It's like blaming a man for dying just because he couldn't perform surgery even when he isn't a doctor

2. Perhaps they do teach them how to disguise but even if they do, he has enough security with him and I don't think it was required at that moment

3. I can see you are painted he has been calling on the military to simply do their task. I have no comment on this.

4. Go to France and sty with the love of your Life (Macron).

5. Lastly, commenting on threads isn't compulsory. You can always ignore if you have nothing reasonable to say.
I am sure you definitely don't know those two men in the picture. There are many things I would have loved to say but I would keep quite because of their sensitive nature.You are definitely an idiot who is sick and need mental evaluation

Re: Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots by Bictic: 12:39am On Aug 01, 2020
Good evening guys. This is the Sponsored Post for Today being 30th July 2020.

Kindly follow the below instructions to share the Sponsored Post correctly.

(1) Copy the texts with hashtags

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of The First Generation Of Nigerian Army Officers / Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN / Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.