Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm (1841 Views)

First Bank Is Yet To Reverse A POS Dispense Error Transaction / CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by damoceile: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2020
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I need help and it's very urgent.

Hello I just had an issue with gtbank atm yesterday 30 July 2020 at 4:30pm at their branch in dugbe Ibadan, I know its not yet the stipulated 24hrs I was told my money will be reversed cos i tried to withdraw ₦19000 with a gtbank card via gtbank atm, I was debited but the atm didn't dispense money for me waited for close to 20mins bfr the atm finally ejected my card and started displaying out of service. Pls incase they don't eventually reverse it bcs their was a public holiday yesterday & today(being eid El kabr) and there is the weekend coming up tomorrow so I know I will have to wait till Monday to go over to the bank to make complaints .... Pls what are the necessary procedures to go through to fast track the reversal as this is my salary for the just ended month of July and I need it urgently to sort out myself.
Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2020
damoceile:
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I need help and it's very urgent.

Hello I just had an issue with gtbank atm yesterday 30 July 2020 at 4:30pm at their branch in dugbe Ibadan, I know its not yet the stipulated 24hrs I was told my money will be reversed cos i tried to withdraw ₦19000 with a gtbank card via gtbank atm, I was debited but the atm didn't dispense money for me waited for close to 20mins bfr the atm finally ejected my card and started displaying out of service. Pls incase they don't eventually reverse it bcs their was a public holiday yesterday & today(being eid El kabr) and there is the weekend coming up tomorrow so I know I will have to wait till Monday to go over to the bank to make complaints .... Pls what are the necessary procedures to go through to fast track the reversal as this is my salary for the just ended month of July and I need it urgently to sort out myself.

It is good that it happened when you were using a GTBank ATM.

No other bank is involved, so it is going to be easy to facilitate the reversal.

The easiest way is to fill the GTB complaint form.

https://www.gtbank.com/help-centre/complaints-enquiries

That is the link to their complaint form. Fill it, and they will reverse your money as soon as possible.
Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by waleyp(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2020
EnGAGE Them On Twitter.
Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by playerinc(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2020
damoceile:

https://gtmt.gtbank.com/DispenseWeb/start.aspx

As easy as this. Or use your GTWorld App and go to cards. From there you can lodge your dispense error and a reversal will be effected ASAP. You don't need to go into the bank. Just use one of the two options.
Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by damoceile: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2020
playerinc:

As easy as this. Or use your GTWorld App and go to cards. From there you can lodge your dispense error and a reversal will be effected ASAP. You don't need to go into the bank. Just use one of the two options.
Thanks bro but I don't have a gtb world app pls is their any other means asides from going into the bank.
Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by damoceile: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2020
waleyp:
EnGAGE Them On Twitter.

Sent them a DM on both Twitter and Facebook last night, I haven't gotten a reply till now
Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by playerinc(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2020
damoceile:

Thanks bro but I don't have a gtb world app pls is their any other means asides from going into the bank.

Use the link. The APP was an alternative. The link is even easier and better.

Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by damoceile: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

It is good that it happened when you were using a GTBank ATM.

No other bank is involved, so it is going to be easy to facilitate the reversal.

The easiest way is to fill the GTB complaint form.

https://www.gtbank.com/help-centre/complaints-enquiries

That is the link to their complaint form. Fill it, and they will reverse your money as soon as possible.

Thanks bro, pls what's with the start date and end date enter my details it was showing invalid nuban acccout..
Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by damoceile: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2020
playerinc:

Use the link. The APP was an alternative. The link is even easier and better.

There is this start date and end date I'm seeing on it how do I go about it...
Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by playerinc(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2020
damoceile:

There is this start date and end date I'm seeing on it do I do it...

Yes na. Put the date of the transaction that failed. You can put the same start and end date if you are sure of the date. The transaction of that period will come up.
Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by waleyp(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
twitter is the sure way just keep doing it. they will get back to you
damoceile:

Sent them a DM on both Twitter and Facebook last night, I haven't gotten a reply till now
Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
damoceile:

Thanks bro, pls what's with the start date and end date enter my details it was showing invalid nuban acccout..

I am sorry, I didn't really get the question.
Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by damoceile: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I am sorry, I didn't really get the question.

I meant should I input the date of the incident (which is yesterday 30 July 2020) as both start date and end date on the website.

Sorry for the disturbance

1 Like

Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
damoceile:

I meant should I input the date of the incident (which is yesterday 30 July 2020) as both start date and end date on the website.

Sorry for the disturbance

Yes, bro.

Input the date that the incident happened.

You are very lucky that it involved a GTBank ATM. There is no need for you to go to the bank on Monday as it should be resolved within 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by Bloghomies(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, bro.

You are very lucky that it involved a GTBank ATM. There is no need for you to go to the bank on Monday as it should be resolved within 24 hours.

You were most helpful. Thanks for helping a brother!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by damoceile: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, bro.

Thank u so much bro, I really appreciate...
Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by damoceile: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bloghomies:

Abi nah
Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
damoceile:

Thank u so much bro, I really appreciate...
You are most welcome, bro.
Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bloghomies:

Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by damoceile: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I went into the bank very early yesterday, to make complaints about the issue and to also get back my retracted card(the card was retracted the following day at the same bank atm after making some transactions).. So I was asked to wait till at least today. And If nothing is done by the end of the day I'm thinking of reporting them to cbn. One bank cannot come and be starving me..
Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2020
damoceile:

I went into the bank very early yesterday, to make complaints about the issue and to also get back my retracted card(the card was retracted the following day at the same bank atm after making some transactions).. So I was asked to wait till at least today. And If nothing is done by the end of the day I'm thinking of reporting them to cbn. One bank cannot come and be starving me..

Nawa for GTBank. What is there for them to make ordinary reversal for a failed transaction that involved a GTBank card and a GTBank ATM?

Yes, you can report them to CBN, but I think CBN says customers should give their banks at least 2 weeks to resolve their issues. Failing to resolve the issue within 2 weeks, then the customer can report them to CBN.

I will advise that you wait 24 hours in the meantime. After that, if they don't return your money, pressurize them everywhere they have an account (Facebook, Twitter, anywhere). If after two weeks and they fail to resolve the issue, report them to CBN and cite needs for money in damages for the physical and mental pains they caused you on top your own money.

1 Like

Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by damoceile: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Baba I weak o the matter don tire me, so I should wait for two weeks?? That two weeks is too much o I just pray son of man doesn't die of hunger bfr then, besides I have sent mails to complaints@gtbank.com it's just not going through I was only being referred to gtbank.com to drop my complaint...

Even if I want to make report to cbn, I would need to copy gtbank email to make sure they see the msg and it seems their mail doesn't exist anymore...
Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by damoceile: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2020
Big ups to everyone that dropped by to chip in a thing or two on this post and special shout out to BluntTheApostle for ur priceless advise all through .... My money has been reversed this morning after many tweets calls and emails... Tho I eventually sent a mail to CBN very late on Tuesday night...

A very big thank you to everybody...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispense Error On Gtbank Atm by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
damoceile:
Big ups to everyone that dropped by to chip in a thing or two on this post and special shout out to BluntTheApostle for ur priceless advise all through .... My money has been reversed this morning after many tweets calls and emails... Tho I eventually sent a mail to CBN very late on Tuesday night...

A very big thank you to everybody...

You are welcome, bro.

I am happy to hear that your money was finally reversed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice: See What Mtn Staff Tricked Me To Buy 24k, Instead Of 400k. / Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.