Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife (44260 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Angelfrost(m): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
Okay... At the risk of coming off as a broken record or busybody, lemme ask for maybe the umpteenth time: What does this charlatan do for a living??!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by therajah: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dedetwo:
Does any Yari.ba deserve anything from Igbo? I really do not think Femi Fani-Kayode deserved the Igbo chap whose picture is on this post.
That's what money can do. Igbos can do anything for money
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by femi4: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nadaken:
Lol, keep your family dealing and it's pettiness from Facebook crackheads don't listen
African mentality
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Charly68: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
kingzizzy:
I still wonder what she saw in him
She saw brain ...if you want to know
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Kobicove(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
ednut1:
get this crack head off social media. we don't need this infomation

I really do not even know who asked him undecided
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Sultanofbenin: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
https:/// 295589744986778
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Sultanofbenin: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by SarkinYarki: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Thank God with you Sir..

Its not Everyone that goes in for things like this, that Comes out..

We are only Privileged by God to be Alive.

I Celebrate with you!

You are a man filled with the grace of God ..I know because I can sense such things ..Keep doing you and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by janedonez(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Thank God for a successful process. May God grant her total healing. Also to all those suffering from one ailment or the other, may healing locate you. Amen
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by hokafor(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
This jobless man, all the time my wife this my wife that stop ranting like a teenager
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by SarkinYarki: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
johnmartus:
He will never stop promoting this ashawo. One night standing in Allen Avenue.

Sharrap she is more virtuous than you can ever be ..
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Righteousness89(m): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
SarkinYarki:

You are a man filled with the grace of God ..I know because I can sense such things ..Keep doing you and God bless
Amen

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by FLOTAN(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Congratulations Sir. We rejoice with you and family on the successful process.

***Just few more lucky investors needed to conclude the sale of our Diamond Haven Estate plots.

Take the opportunity now and thank me later!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by gwama2: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
kingzizzy:
MONEY cool cool cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Kennyswag: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Useless modafucking FFK
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by PigTormentor: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
moneyissweet:
You are an idiot for calling someone's wife a prostitute.

Get a life

Fani crack head drug addict is worse when it comes to calling people names. She deserves whatever insult comes her way.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Slimsly100(f): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Even on the sickbed you still draw eyepencil.
Anyway, congratulations to you
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by skaramanga: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
Fani-Kayode Thanks God For His Wife's Successful Operation (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRD4VXHb5q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

El druggie FFK. Too much cocaine don fry your brain but After pumping her body full with fertility drug to help you get Sons after you only have daughters, Dis Woman is doomed because of all d side effects. If anything happen to am, Na you be d cause.

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by mexbee1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
Fani-Kayode Thanks God For His Wife's Successful Operation (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRD4VXHb5q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Elsiedaniels(f): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Here
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Hussainmaaji: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
See this Choacal he goat go married yellow pawpaw
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Macphenson: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
omenka:
She looks like the girl in Big Brother House. Don't know their names.

Beautiful lady of a useless partner (note, I didnt say husband).

Even the ones you think are learned and exposed will never cease to disappoint.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by DisLifeSha: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
Na better meat he dey chop indeed o
EmekaBlue:
she resemble igbo lady

i doubt she is an afonja

this man dey chop better meat
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Chiboto414: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Glory be to God....
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by IamOrei(m): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
kingzizzy:

He’s rich, famous, educated, handsome, well traveled
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by mariahAngel(f): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
kingzizzy:

I see what she saw: confidence
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by mariahAngel(f): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Jealousy really slaughtered a lot of people on this thread like eid rams undecided
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by vickydevoka(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
mytime24:
ego cheesy
Power n intelligence. That man super intelligent
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by mondi2: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
We thank God for a successful operation.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Ghosted419: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mumu man! What’s the essence of the face mask when is not covering your nose and mouth. You went all high without regards to your wife’s health. In this very period you went to see your wife whom just came out from a surgical procedure with your half worn face mask so that you can end up killing her with your ignorance.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Yebosola(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Toju200:
She looks so young and beautiful...
But........how come I mean......

How come bawo? A young lady married to his father's age, what do u expect if not Money? FFK only achievement in corridor of power ,with his running mouth like tap, no single biz to his name to benefit SW, lives all his live on SM show casing Snow white .
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by earnit3: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
Not everything is for social

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Presents Staff Of Office To New Emirs (photo) / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) / Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.