Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife (44253 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by PreyingMantis(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
EmekaBlue:
she resemble igbo lady

i doubt she is an afonja

this man dey chop better meat
I thought they wrote Precious Chikwendu somewhere.... Or you don't read?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, Liam

Lol. Are those his kids' names?

Crazy humans.

Aragorn ko, Frodo ni.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by chachauche(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Thank God for her.

But come oh, na corrective abi na enhancement surgery?

Enhancement bro
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
PreyingMantis:
I thought they wrote Precious Chikwendu somewhere.... Or you don't read?
d title was edited...didnt see that b4
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by RichBoy247: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dedetwo:
Does any Yari.ba deserve anything from Igbo? I really do not think Femi Fani-Kayode deserved the Igbo chap whose picture is on this post.

The hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, depressed and suicidal

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by bonnyhope: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
EmekaBlue:
she resemble igbo lady

i doubt she is an afonja

Toto na Toto

Which one be better meat again?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Cantonese: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
johnmartus:
He will never stop promoting this ashawo. One night standing in Allen Avenue.

That shows you patronize "ashawos" and you visit Allen Avenue to do your "one night standing". You displayed the mark of a street urchin.

Muntula!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Chiomaegwuoba02(f): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
EmekaBlue:
she resemble igbo lady

i doubt she is an afonja

She is an Igbo Lady.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by bizzibodi(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
Which surgery againAbi na snail's mouth tightening surgery. grin grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by mrdipye(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Fine woman
Thank God for you
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by MamaSTAND: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
Baby i celebrate you congrat.
But abeg e never rich when you go answer kayode abi e never pay your dowry?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Exodora: 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
johnmartus:
Is that how stupid you could be .
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Exodora: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
ednut1:
get this crack head off social media. we don't need this infomation
Stop saying we speak for ya self.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by freeborn02: 1:35am On Aug 01, 2020
Dedetwo:
Does any Yari.ba deserve anything from Igbo? I really do not think Femi Fani-Kayode deserved the Igbo chap whose picture is on this post.

If you take time to process every thing they told you about yorubas, you will discover thar most of them cannot be proved.

If you think the yorubas cannot be trusted, as they teach almost all of you in igboland, because of the action of just one man, then you are not allowing your brain to guide your life.

If you think yorubas are betrayers, little do you know that there are also betrayers among you igbos.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by freeborn02: 1:38am On Aug 01, 2020
Nadaken:
Lol, keep your family dealing and it's pettiness from Facebook crackheads don't listen

But you didn't abuse Buhari for bringing his family dealings to social media, did you?

Between FFK and Tinubu, which one does your conscience tell you must have smoked crack before? Be sincere to your conscience if it is not dead already
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by UB4040(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Please did you say wife or daughter because that man is too old to be that girl husband please check well and get back to me as soon. As possible ok
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by promowise(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2020
FrLukas:

Lol. Are those his kids' names?
Crazy humans.
Aragorn ko, Frodo ni.
The Names shock me oh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
promowise:

The Names shock me oh

Very soon he'll ask everyone to call him Lord of the rings. cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

If you take time to process every thing they told you about yorubas, you will discover thar most of them cannot be proved.

If you think the yorubas cannot be trusted, as they teach almost all of you in igboland, because of the action of just one man, then you are not allowing your brain to guide your life.

If you think yorubas are betrayers, little do you know that there are also betrayers among you igbos.

You get time to dey respond to that _nitwit typing from somewhere in Yorubaland.

His pain is because he has to live in the midst of those he hates otherwise if he went back home he'd die of starvation.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Samfloxin(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Slimsly100:
Even on the sickbed you still draw eyepencil.
Anyway, congratulations to you
Onyoko meter
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Slimsly100(f): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2020
Samfloxin:

Onyoko meter

grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Slimsly100(f): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Samfloxin:

Onyoko meter

grin grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by EmekaA125(m): 7:28am On Sep 17, 2020
johnmartus:
Anu ofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? / Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.