Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife (44262 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by perdollar(m): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
beautiful lady tainted by afonja sperm. hope say na hysterectomy she do, she don't need strange names again as children. Ara weytin sef? can my Igbo brother translate it for me! aragom!

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Ykc2(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
Fkk made me to agree that igbo women got the sweetest Hot pot in the world ,tell me the types of insults fkk was not throwing at igbos back in 2011 not untill he met these his current igbo wife and test her yum yum no body forced him to start putting on igbo people's attire ,look at davido his speaking igbo now,

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by skaramanga: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
El druggie

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Thereishel: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
kingzizzy:
I still wonder what she saw in him

Money
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Yebosola(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=kingzizzy post=92299981]I still wonder what she saw in him[/quote
]

Tell me u are joking. grin grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

This is not fair at all you don't even know her

You have never met her

This statement is very bad

She hasn't done you any wrong, she isn't s politician why attack her like this?

Guy many people are frustrated, depressed and mad in this country oo.
These things shouldn't surprise you now

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Sterope(f): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
She is looking less fair o
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by uglodoh(f): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Everything must be in social media
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Noel19: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
johnmartus:
He will never stop promoting this ashawo. One night standing in Allen Avenue.

Look at the rubbish comments you posted

When Ogbomosho thunder and lightning strikes you now your fellow Nairalanders will start typing Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raajium, Allahu Akbar!

We pray that Allah showers his mercy on you and grant you the highest level of paradise,
jannatul firdaus
Amin thuma amin

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Kingrefreshed: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Thank God for her.

But cone oh, na corrective abi na enhancement surgery?

Say "Thank God for her and move on!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by foreshore(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dedetwo:
Does any Yari.ba deserve anything from Igbo? I really do not think Femi Fani-Kayode deserved the Igbo chap whose picture is on this post.

Mumu like you, how come she no like any Ibo man prick but na Yoruba man prick dey Bleep her

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by skaramanga: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Na so he don get better thing to thank for instead of to be happy for more of d white stuff

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by phantom24: 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
johnmartus:
why so bittered?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Amuluonyenaego: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
Fani-Kayode Thanks God For His Wife's Successful Operation (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRD4VXHb5q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
❤❤❤
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by chaloskyx: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
we dont care ffk
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by sammirano: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Which kian name he carry give his children? People will just be looking for trouble. Ragnar ko Odin ni.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by SmartPolician: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
mytime24:
ego cheesy

Umunwanyi na ego
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by SmartPolician: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
johnmartus:

She is his wife

Mind your business

Aturu
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by mannasseh(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
does he steal his wife's cream?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by lanre316: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dedetwo:
Does any Yari.ba deserve anything from Igbo? I really do not think Femi Fani-Kayode deserved the Igbo chap whose picture is on this post.

johnmartus:

Please let's stop all this tribalism and foolish childish sentiments. A man is celebrating his wife successful surgery. Let's see it as that. Igbo or Yoruba tribalism is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Noel19: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
mkoabiola:
Very funny and weird names.

Aragon... N d rest.

When oodua hs beautiful names

Do you mean names like JAMIU ALAGBE, OBĘLĘ ONIWAHALA, OGBOMOSHO ADEGBORUWA, IGBALODE, ATI OLOMOWĘWÈ?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by kolade560: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
kingzizzy:

is that how u wonder what ur mum saw in your dad? or was he ever a minister of a federal Republic?

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by NGpatriot: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
This attention seeking crackhead sha?

The world doesn't need to know anything about your wife's private medical events.

What a nuisance,

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Thank God because it's not easy!However, the doctors go don see something like p....

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by seguno2: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
mytime24:
ego cheesy

E be like you sef don see ya own, with the way you denge po for your dp.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by toye440: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
mytime24:
ego cheesy
God of Igbo's
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Gabkosh: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dedetwo:
What does shitgbo like you have to offer aside hatred that has caused your family retrogressio in life.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Gabkosh: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
kingzizzy:
She saw grace, money, fame and long life which elude your entire generation. So why won't you be angry.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by therajah: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
kingzizzy:
Money!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari / Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.