Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,638 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides (39533 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides / President Buhari observes Juma’at prayers at the Grand Mosque ahead of the OIC s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by obiekunie2: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
Beremx:
He didn’t travel to Daura as usual. He went to Mali to make peace while his home town is ravaged by bandits.
Charity begins at Mali instead of home.
The fear of bandits is the beginning of wisdom

mali is home

if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by blowjohn(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by obiekunie2: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Ndukkka24(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
obiekunie2:

mumu bros be guided.

remove mouth for politics and sale ya market before this wicked people for d s s go soak u like garri bc of wetin your mouth bring u.

u know say ya number is here.

OK sir
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by kingthreat(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
sigiyaya:
Some times i think the only reason Buhari contested for presidency is just to enjoy the benefit of being a president in Nigeria with his family embarassed

I am beginning to feel so
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Midex88(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
God bless our amiable President and his family.

God bless our hardworking Vice President

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Nigeria shall be Great

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by obiekunie2: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ndukkka24:

OK sir

now go back and delete it.

i will delete my quoting u.
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Ndukkka24(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
obiekunie2:

now go back and delete it.

i will delete my quoting u.

Ok sir
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Taking pictures on our Nation's wealth.

Does the religion appeals to their looting and killings?
Definitely, religion is a CURSE to Africa and Nigeria in particular.

Your souls will be hanged in the end.

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by SaintLucia: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
GEEBITE:
Yeah you have never had it so good.Dollar is now at 475 naira to a dollar.
And yet people still queue at Bank ATM instead of filling stations like the days of the Pandemic Demonic Party grin They made us believed that fuel scarcity can't be eradicated but Bubu did it barka da sallah grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
Fedrick100:
This Government Cannot Deceive Me .. I Know This Is Not Buhari

Another Kanu brainwashed zombie �
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Kissiemu(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
SaintLucia:
Once upon a time, Nigerians used to queue at filling stations during festivals under a particular party but people now queue instead at banks ATM grin great Bubu u too much jare. Some filling stations are now doing promo if u buy 5000 litre upward grin
Nna men!
No be say I like Buhari but you make a wonderful observation sha. I can't remember the last time I saw fuel scarcity.

What can a niggah do?
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Chelsealivepool: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nonsense see hw is happy and celebrating with is family when other including his state and people in idp camp are crying and suffering of terrorist attack everyday, sack service chief and bring new ones no way.
The same way you are celebrating sallah is the same way ur boko haram boys are celebrating there own.....
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by asanwafo: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Evil Man.... Its my earnest prayer that God will punish this demon forever and he will live to see how they destroyed Nigeria! Bunch of iddiots.

As at now, a dollar is 475

Euro 530

Pound 620

Can you imagine? undecided undecided
God loves him that's why the unfortunate things u have been wishing him/his family are yet to come to reality irrespective of the storms. It is written on the last day men would not like anything good.
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by asanwafo: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
sigiyaya:
Some times i think the only reason Buhari contested for presidency is just to enjoy the benefit of being a president in Nigeria with his family embarassed
Not true. U have eyes but u don't see
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by asanwafo: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
victorazyvictor:

You be goat o!
How is he goat? Counter his argument or stop talking out of anger of only-God knows why
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by asanwafo: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Femijohn198:
buhari forgot that the equal rights his and him children have in aso rock is the same right me too typing have.
Why don't u become the president then?
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by asanwafo: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
lecturer50:
He is enjoying while Muslim lecturers across Nigeria cannot celebrate due to non payment of July salaries.

Even those who registered with IPPIS have not been paid.
Just re-read what u type sir. None payment of July salary? Pls what's today's date? I know my president he doesn't owe salary
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Chelsealivepool: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
asanwafo:
God loves him that's why the unfortunate things u have been wishing him/his family are yet to come to reality irrespective of the storms. It is written on the last day men would not like anything good.
which god love who, d same man that hv sold Nigeria ur country to China and release so called repented boko haram to d public to continue there killing, a serious president of a country can not be look at foreigners especially fulani herdsmen killing his own people anyhow. Just like terrorists coming to be killing american in their country an trump will just sit down and do nothing!
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by asanwafo: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
which god love who, d same man that hv sold Nigeria ur country to China and release so called repented boko haram to d public to continue there killing, a serious president of a country can not be look at foreigners especially fulani herdsmen killing his own people anyhow. Just like terrorists coming to be killing american in their country an trump will just sit down and do nothing!
These are what u have been made to believe and I cannot help u. If u know the history of most of the killings in Nigeria, u may not blame the president as u do at the moment
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by vasco01(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
Why the chair again?

Does that mean that he cannot perform or what?

Aisha is really in a mess of missing something

Sha I believe she has a sugar boy toh
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Cherez: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
Happy Eid to Mr. President and his family
Though I don't trust the president but this o C's with his family is gorgeous
Kudos to him and his family
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by lecturer50(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
asanwafo:
Just re-read what u type sir. None payment of July salary? Pls what's today's date? I know my president he doesn't owe salary

They have paid all other federal government workers except lecturers.

That is what I mean.
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by gift2xl: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
I dislike this dude.

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Marketwindow: 12:29am On Aug 01, 2020

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by victorazyvictor(m): 6:29am On Aug 01, 2020
asanwafo:
How is he goat? Counter his argument or stop talking out of anger of only-God knows why

Didn't he hear when Buhari said he will make $1 equal to N1?

Who gave him that temerity since improvement of his country's economy is out of his jurisdiction?

Must I encounter every senseless comment?
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by asanwafo: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Didn't he hear when Buhari said he will make $1 equal to N1?

Who gave him that temerity since improvement of his country's economy is out of his jurisdiction?

Must I encounter every senseless comment?
Has Ur state governor fulfilled all his election promises?
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by victorazyvictor(m): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2020
asanwafo:
Has Ur state governor fulfilled all his election promises?

No! But he is progressing.
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2020
If after looking at this picture and you couldn't observe that the idiot they tag Buhari was asked to stand beside the centre of the Nigeria cote of arm, and Yusuf Buhari was now the one standing at the center which is the rightful place of Buhari if he were to be alive, Aisha did well by making sure that an impostor does not take the rightful position of her husband, thereby sending a clear massage to those whose brain are still functional.

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by asanwafo: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2020
victorazyvictor:

No! But he is progressing.
Progressing? Haaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House / More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign In Lagos State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.