Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Help A Confused Nairalander. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Confused Nairalander. (1067 Views)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / Please Help A Really Confused Nairalander / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Confused Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by dingbang(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
Yes
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by youthsinitiativ(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
The answer to you question is shorter than the question itself, and it is a resounding yes.
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by Sammy07: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Op, get yourself a job and see his thoughts will faded away from your head.

He will come back to ask of his baby, but of course he doesn't perform his responsibilities.
That's where you'll get him.

He can't charge you to court else, you will win him.
The best thing is to relocate.

I only feel for the baby, the thought of not having a father to raise him. lipsrsealed
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by 2special(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
If you or your family can adequately take care of the child, pls do...Cheer up, you got a life, you don't have a spare and never feel guilty, you're better than those that abort....initially things might be difficult but in years to come, you will remember this event and smile.... Wishing you the best.

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by ValCon888: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
I told him we should call off the relationship because of family wahala,he said he couldn't let go & we continued

I am shocked that you could make the right decision and take the wrong action.
Now, look at the mess you've landed yourself.
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by Slawormir: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Sister op

Allow that your.husband to be to fuckkk off

He is a pussy asss niggarrr
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by newharddrives(m): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by donstan18: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
1. You are jobless.
2. His people don't like you.
3. It was made clear.
4. You continued the relationship.
5. Kept living with him, fvckin him.
6. You got pregnant out of wedlock.
7. Distanced yourself from your people.
8. Stayed with him like a wife.
9. Planned imaginary wedding with him.
10.His people came and sent you packing.
11. You went and meet your parent with unwanted pregnancy.
12. Now you are thinking of asking him for pocket money.

Smh! You see the 12 highlighted points up there?

If my daughter try just 3 out of that 12, I'll exchange her with 10 mb.

4 Likes

Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Adeola5696:

I've been in a relationship with this man since 2018, he's a nice and easy going person, we're from same place (hometown) ...a military personnel at that.
I knew him before he joined the force.
He took me to meet his people last yr Dec. and his family told him after I left that he can't marry me.
His mum died at birth so he was raised by his elder bro and his wife. He told me what his people said and I told him we should call off the relationship because of family wahala,he said he couldn't let go & we continued.Got pregnant this year & we both concluded to get the marriage rites done before I give birth.
I relocated to his place before marriage because I couldn't stay at my parents place cuz of my condition,I didn't bother to go see his people after that cuz of what they told him the last time we visited.
Was home with him one day when his people came and told me to start packing up and leave.He was there and didn't say anything,I packed and returned to my parents place and the wedding has been put on hold since then.He calls when he's chanced & sent money once.
My question is this ..can i collect feeding money for my baby from him as we are not together and he has not paid my bride price?
My family doesn't want me to collect anything from him as they said he doesn't have any right oved the child as he hasn't paid my bride price.
Seems he isn't making any effort to make things right. He now claims there's nothing he can do of his family doesn't like me.

Follow whatever your parents say, your fiance and his family already threw you out, don't do what will make your parents throw you out too.

This is the usual end product when you allow epileptic love overcloud the reality of the whole situation.
It's not so easy, but always pick logic over emotions anyday anytime.
You could've dodged this heavy jab when you still had the chance because you saw it coming long enough, but you indulged your deceptive emotion until it paralyzed your ability to act, and now you've been knocked out.
It seems you're the one on the losing side right now, because your weak-ass fiance has nothing to lose at the moment. He has already gotten the best of your prime since 2018 and now crowned it all with a baby. While I think he's starting to see the stand of his family against you, as an opportunity to leave you and explore new grounds.
Just keep your baby tight, that his the medal for your two years adventure with your fiance.
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by Rahyberg(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
You have seen the sign on the wall from the onset that you aren't accepted as a wife for their Son but You shove it off.

Mrs OP, count your losses and move on cos if you stay put thinking he will marry you, you're on a long thing.

The child is your for now, but don't forget that no matter how you keeps on taking care of the child, he/she will one day cares for his dad (Note: I have witness so many cases like that).

My one cent.
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by UDUJ(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
YES. He should provide upkeep money for the child. He is the father of the child.

Although for a military man your baby daddy is a weak ass nigga ( like Slawormir says cheesy ) for him not to be able to stand his grounds when his family came to kick you out. Though I think he secretly wanted you out as well.
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by illicit(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
U should have asked dis question when u returned from his village
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
Women should get off this"my man and I" mentality because it doesn't really work in our world especially if he isn't yet married to you. In-laws as well as Spouse parents are very important and their opinion can't be downplayed. It is only a matter of time before their decisions manifest in relationships.Your baby daddy who couldn't let go when you were single has suddenly found the motivation to do that while with his child. That's very suspicious, did you bother to find out why his guardians rejected you in the first place?. Sigh...

Well deed has been done, if he sends money accept. If he doesn't don't ask, your family objects to that. The last thing you will want to do is to provoke them, you need them right now so do what your family says.
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by LeoThaGreat(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
Your baby daddy is a confused man and he's affecting your life with his indecisiveness.

MY ADVICE:
If your family can support you, fine; just know from now onwards, you're raising your child on your own and don't ever expect anything from him, even a phone call, but whatever he offers, collect it as a form of support.
Please, concentrate on making your future and that of your child be the best revenge to him, his family and whoever scorns you.

NOTE:
Don't ever transfer the aggression of your baby daddy to your child. You never can tell what the future of your child holds, so don't ever put bitterness in his/her mind or life.
You have a love child, raise him/her with pure love
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
Adeola5696:
I've been in a relationship with this man since 2018, he's a nice and easy going person, we're from same place (hometown) ...a military personnel at that.
I knew him before he joined the force.
He took me to meet his people last yr Dec. and his family told him after I left that he can't marry me.
His mum died at birth so he was raised by his elder bro and his wife. He told me what his people said and I told him we should call off the relationship because of family wahala,he said he couldn't let go & we continued.Got pregnant this year & we both concluded to get the marriage rites done before I give birth.
I relocated to his place before marriage because I couldn't stay at my parents place cuz of my condition,I didn't bother to go see his people after that cuz of what they told him the last time we visited.
Was home with him one day when his people came and told me to start packing up and leave.He was there and didn't say anything,I packed and returned to my parents place and the wedding has been put on hold since then.He calls when he's chanced & sent money once.
My question is this ..can i collect feeding money for my baby from him as we are not together and he has not paid my bride price?
My family doesn't want me to collect anything from him as they said he doesn't have any right oved the child as he hasn't paid my bride price.
Seems he isn't making any effort to make things right. He now claims there's nothing he can do of his family doesn't like me .

what a coward... he couldnt even stand/fight for you?! normally, i would suggest you face your life and forget about this dude, but you guys are having a baby together, so you have to make this work somehow, because whether he pays brideprice or not, thats HIS child too (and you guys didnt need this brideprice/inlaw BS to make this baby).

there will come a day when you guys will have to grow the $&%# up and take your own life decisions.... AND STAND BY THEM!

btw sorry i quoted you before you could delete the initial post...
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
Thanks for the views & opinions.
So let's get it straight, Firstly,I neither asked for anyone's opinion whether I'm right or wrong,I only asked if it's right to collect anything from him .
Secondly, my family are not the ones taking care of me now,I live with my parents before the incident and I'm self employed, I can afford to care for myself and my baby.
Thirdly, I never mentioned in any of my post that I regret having a child, I'm 26 and I pay my own bills...
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by baralatie(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
Rahyberg:
You have seen the sign on the wall from the onset that you aren't accepted as a wife for their Son but You shove it off.

Mrs OP, count your losses and move on cos if you stay put thinking he will marry you, you're on a long thing.

The child is your for now, but don't forget that no matter how you keeps on taking care of the child, he/she will one day cares for his dad (Note: I have witness so many cases like that).

My one cent.
gbam
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by baralatie(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Adeola5696:
Thanks for the views & opinions.
So let's get it straight, Firstly,I neither asked for anyone's opinion whether I'm right or wrong,I only asked if it's right to collect anything from him .
Secondly, my family are not the ones taking care of me now,.
I live with my parents before the incident and I'm self employed, I can afford to care for myself and my baby.

Thirdly, I never mentioned in any of my post that I regret having a child, I'm 26 and I pay my own bills...

is that all?
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by proclinician: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
donstan18:
1. You are jobless.
2. His people don't like you.
3. It was made clear.
4. You continued the relationship.
5. Kept living with him, fvckin him.
6. You got pregnant out of wedlock.
7. Distanced yourself from your people.
8. Stayed with him like a wife.
9. Planned imaginary wedding with him.
10.His people came and sent you packing.
11. You went and meet your parent with unwanted pregnancy.
12. Now you are thinking of asking him for pocket money.

Smh! You see the 12 highlighted points up there?

If my daughter try just 3 out of that 12, I'll exchange her with 10 mb.

Hey
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
baralatie:

is that all?

You can help me add more if you deem fit
Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by UDUJ(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
I believe you have your answer now. Cheers cool

Re: Help A Confused Nairalander. by baralatie(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Adeola5696:

You can help me add more if you deem fit
really?

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo's Disappointing Take About Marriage. / What Business Can I Start With 300k In Abuja / After 6 Years Of Marriage To My Wife, I Never Knew She's Building A House- Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.