Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,783 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS (7231 Views)

My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady / 62-Year-Old Woman Wedded 9-Year-Old Boy In South Africa (Throwback Photos) / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by Chukwuka912: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
Someone who knew hushpuppi gave us the story and we acted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ0ov-dd3oM

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by Chukwuka912: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Keep sharing
Re: Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by gasparpisciotta: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nice try
Re: Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by Beblessedbaba: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Get a job and a life
Re: Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Chukwuka912:
Someone who knew hushpuppi gave us the story and we acted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ0ov-dd3oM
God bless you for listening to advice(font).
I like the fact that you took to correction, and working towards Originality(being unique) as adviced.
There is still work to do, but for today let me praise you for taking a step towards UNIQUENESS!
You just earned a subscriber.
Re: Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by Chukwuka912: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
I like the fact that you took to correction, and working towards Originality(being unique) as adviced.
There is still work to do, but for today let me praise you for taking a step towards UNIQUENESS!
grin
This one sweet me well well o.
Thank u sir

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by HomerTimpson: 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
LOL i saw when you corrected him in the other thread,you have policy sha

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by falcon01: 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
but he gave a wrong heading

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by ednut1(m): 12:52am On Aug 01, 2020
A 2mins skit can pass the whole message na

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by mumumugu(m): 2:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Beblessedbaba:
Get a job and a life
this is his job na. na so emmanuella take blow
Re: Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 01, 2020
mumumugu:
this is his job na. na so emmanuella take blow
same way linda hammer wey every one turn blogger. Ended in tears
Re: Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
same way linda hammer wey every one turn blogger. Ended in tears

Is linda blog active right now. Is it not nairaland that has taken over. If seun osewa took advice from someone like u he would have left nairaland but look at where he is Naijaloaded was a competitor now no where near nairaland traffic

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 01, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Is linda blog active right now. Is it not nairaland that has taken over. If seun osewa took advice from someone like u he would have left nairaland but look at where he is Naijaloaded was a competitor now no where near nairaland traffic
what are you even saying. Linda ikeji is a blog this is a forum. When linda posted her cars many went into blogging. Today they cant afford to pay for domain name. The op is not funny in any way and should go find work do

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by Bluntguy: 4:50am On Aug 01, 2020
Everybody was once something.
Re: Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
what are you even saying. Linda ikeji is a blog this is a forum. When linda posted her cars many went into blogging. Today they cant afford to pay for domain name. The op is not funny in any way and should go find work do

That's not what I ask u. Is the blog still as active as before. Now everyone is either on Facebook, Instagram or nairaland.
People adviced him to not copy yawa skits he did and changed. And you, you're here advising him to give up.
For someone like u if seun had asked u for advice you would have told him as at 2013 Naijaloaded and linda ikeji is bigger than you. Just give up you cant compete.

OP you have a nice content and you have earned me as a subcriber. You're smart for taking our advice on making something unique.
Re: Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by Chukwuka912: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by captianfreeman(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2020
And so undecided? Buhari was once a herdsman.
Re: Hushpuppi Was Once A Mechanic Throwback PHOTOS by Chukwuka912: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
captianfreeman:
And so undecided? Buhari was once a herdsman.

Hahahha

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Have Yam Leg / So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) / Watch Video: Efe Money Says ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.