Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier (71612 Views)

Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno / Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Austino778: 1:15am On Aug 02, 2020
Stay dead....
Next
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by kabillionaire(m): 2:41am On Aug 02, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
If the man killed was your brother would you talk like this?
If the suspect were your brother, would you ask that question?
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by yah30(m): 4:12am On Aug 02, 2020
Igbo people are amazingly funny. So because they killer is your brother you people don't see anything wrong with his actions rather you are blaming the superior officer? Just leaving the place without pass and killing the officer which one seems easy? Some are even asking why was his name published when Is not even up-to a month that Arotile the airfoce woman died and you people were busy asking for investigation about the death even though it was reported to be accident you people refused to believe till the name of the driver was even released and here you are saying the name shouldn't have been published. Let be serious if to say the superior officer was an igbo man the person that killed was from the North will you be asking why his name was published or will you even support him for killing the officer for denying him pass? Just Last year Captain Balarabe was published as the officer that freed the kidnapper wadume and killed police men but you will never see a Hausa man complaining why the name was published. You guys should grow up and stop judging everything with emotional and tribal sentiment

2 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by EdiskyHarry: 6:30am On Aug 02, 2020
From the look of things I can never blame this guy, if you want to start blaming him, I'll advice you to go back to the write up and read it once again, but this time around slowly.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by grammarian247(m): 6:46am On Aug 02, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Aquarapha1(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2020
OK OK
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by royal231(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2020
RichBoy247:

Better than killing a civilian? So the soldier killed is not a human. Igbo soldier killed Hausa soldier, even his generation yet unborn will regret this action. If he is depressed, he did not see fellow Igbo soldier to kill?

This looks like the first military Igbo coup of January 15, 1966, till today, Igbos are still paying for it.

The whole country is paying for it except d fulani.. Which tribe is actually more homogeneous tru out Nigeria..

You can explain better what paying means and who we are paying to
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by ledaman: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2020
I learnt he went on AWOL (absent without leave) but he would have face adjudication instead of blocking his salary, you don't expect him to behave normal with responsibilities on his neck! One Hennessey for the guy more Oga's to face similar situation! grin
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by ledaman: 7:25am On Aug 02, 2020
NORSIYK:
This is a sad situation.
But why are the army superiors always maltreating their juniors especially the recruits. Frustration and depression made him to kill his superior
It is a normal practice in all the security department.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2020
He should be kill too to serve as deterrent
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by laladre: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=obiekunie2 post=92316446]now i understand why they quickly showed his pictures.

the other shooters that killed their superior officers we have never seen their pics.

once an igbo man is involved, then the narative changes instantly.

NOW NO ONE WILL NOTICE THE UNDERLINING FACTORS

- DENIAL OF ALLOWANCES AND SALARIES FOR MONTHS AND DENIAL OF EXIT PERMIT.

AND THE POOR SOLDIER SLIDE INTO DEPRESSION AND DEMENTIA.

YET CAPTURED BOKO HARAM FIGHTERS ARE TREATED TO SUMPTUOUS MEALS AND TREATED LIKE KINGS WHILE THE SOLDIERS ARE TREATED LIKE SLAVES.

Bros, common sense, this is not about tribe, don't be tribalistis, the guy messed up and the Army messed up too, his account was blocked, he was denied pass and allowances, that is pure wickedness but it does not warrant him to take the life of his Superior, he for just go meet the guy beat am like say tomorrow no dey, so abeg no bring tribe into this matter.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by TheCork(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
classc25:

please no matter what you are currently going through remember that you are loved and everything has expiration date. Be strong and your challenge (s) now will be part of your success story. I wish I could talk to you privately

Please can I kiss u & can I pay u 500 naira (cash) to date u for 3month please? cheesy
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by TheCork(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
classc25:

please no matter what you are currently going through remember that you are loved and everything has expiration date. Be strong and your challenge (s) now will be part of your success story. I wish I could talk to you privately

Hello. Please are u interested in housemaid job & please do u have nyansh? It's a big shance & I will pay up to 400 naira a months..cash? cheesy
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by ICEWIN: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
Many of us will do the same. Depression is very very bad #FIGHTdepression

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) / "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.