Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier (72172 Views)

Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno / Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by davillian(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
olaeffect:

And he could not wait for a general to come before he vents his anger?
That is the problem with this world, when you are hurt by the system, look for those who run the system to question. Not people that are also hurt by the same system like yourself.

An officer got married in December last year and was posted almost immediately to fight boko haram, and you expect him also to be in a right frame of mind?
This is just a dastered act of wickedness by the junior officer.
May be the senior officer has downgraded or made him feel worthless.......
I know this top officers can downgrade rank and file soldiers....
You fit beging question God by the time they finish treating you like shiiiit.....
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Elnathan454(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
Rip
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
loneprof:

To you a car is a luxury... Keep your thoughts to yourself man.
To you, crime or murder is justified for obvious reasons.
Keep yr tot to yrself.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
davillian:

May be the senior officer has downgraded or made him feel worthless.......
I know this top officers can downgrade rank and file soldiers....
You fit beging question God by the time they finish treating you like shiiiit.....
if that's the case, nobody will be alive in Nigeria as at a point in time someone must have downgraded another if we go on killing spree.
Please let's condemn this evil act and demand the soldier be put to death to prevent an impending reprisals that might lead to pogrom.

1 Like

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by davillian(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
Xposed2020:
if that's the case, nobody will be alive in Nigeria as at a point in time someone must have downgraded another if we go on killing spree.
Please let's condemn this evil act and demand the soldier be put to death to prevent an impending reprisals that might lead to pogrom.
Yeah I agree with you to some extent
But we are all different when it comes anger and control....
What you can take with a smile I may no take it and react like a wounded lion....
I feel the must have been depressed or he might even mentally unstable and nobody noticed it....
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by mentored: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
obiekunie2:
now i understand why they quickly showed his pictures.

the other shooters that killed their superior officers we have never seen their pics.

once an igbo man is involved, then the narative changes instantly.

NOW NO ONE WILL NOTICE THE UNDERLINING FACTORS

- DENIAL OF ALLOWANCES AND SALARIES FOR MONTHS AND DENIAL OF EXIT PERMIT.

AND THE POOR SOLDIER SLIDE INTO DEPRESSION AND DEMENTIA.

YET CAPTURED BOKO HARAM FIGHTERS ARE TREATED TO SUMPTUOUS MEALS AND TREATED LIKE KINGS WHILE THE SOLDIERS ARE TREATED LIKE SLAVES.

Fighting Boko haram fighters earn more than our soldiers

Captured ones live better than them!!!

It’s a pity
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
armadeo:

He killed an unarmed man.

You need to see my mentions and what people are saying.

This people are walking up and down ready tondo the same because they are frustrated too.

Who isnt frustrated. Should we all start killin ourselves because we are angry.

The guy had issues probably mental ones which is no excuse.

He did the crime so should do the time
wallahi he must taste a cruel death.
Message will be sent to his coward people that turn their weapons on their comrades..
After we waste his time in detention, it will be life for life as the pass he wants to go for after blowing for an AWOL, he will do it in heaven.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
mentored:

Fighting Boko haram fighters earn more than our soldiers

Captured ones live better than them!!!

It’s a pity
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by madridsta007(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
obiekunie2:
now i understand why they quickly showed his pictures.

the other shooters that killed their superior officers we have never seen their pics.

once an igbo man is involved, then the narative changes instantly.

NOW NO ONE WILL NOTICE THE UNDERLINING FACTORS

- DENIAL OF ALLOWANCES AND SALARIES FOR MONTHS AND DENIAL OF EXIT PERMIT.

AND THE POOR SOLDIER SLIDE INTO DEPRESSION AND DEMENTIA.

YET CAPTURED BOKO HARAM FIGHTERS ARE TREATED TO SUMPTUOUS MEALS AND TREATED LIKE KINGS WHILE THE SOLDIERS ARE TREATED LIKE SLAVES.

No one knows for sure if he is an Igbo man.
Could be fake.
You know the easiest thing to rile up illiterates in this country is to make an issue an “Igbo thing”.

Ask them to release the identities of all the soldiers Boko Haram and Fulanis have killed in the past few years.
The number of Southern and Igbo names will have you concluding that there’s no hope for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
davillian:

Yeah I agree with you to some extent
But we are all different when it comes anger and control....
What you can take with a smile I may no take it and react like a wounded lion....
I feel the must have been depressed or he might even mentally unstable and nobody noticed it....
look this same bastard soldier cocked rifle on the officer numerous times but the officer took it lightly.
See this is an online forum I won't say much. besides I am deactivating my account on 08 08 2020.
If he was depressed, he should commit suicide as simple as that or leave the job to start a civil life peaceful.
Pass is normally 14days in a year outside Maiduguri. So after going for 6 months AWOL wic is equivalent to 12yrs pass, what is the soldier looking for again?
Who sent him message?
That's what most of them do.
Whenever the salary is restored, they go on AWOL again and camp prostitutes till the money finishes that They will return. It is a circle.
They take & buy swipha ( Roche), codiene, weed, all sort of drugs for these useless underage girls for unprotected sex.

Just last two weeks they burst their colleagues eye because of a local irritating HIV infested prostitute.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by SkinnyDude(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Xposed2020:
the least Private Uzonna Maduabuchi collects is #158k with allowance every month.
But what they do is they relocate to all these kanuri prostitutes den until their salaries are finished.
Its these kanuri girls that transfer to their families #20k and keep the rest having been in possession of soldiers ATM card. Imagine a soldier collecting salary of 58k but buying a LovePeddler phone of 70-100k.
Who sent him on AWOL?
Will you pay your employee salary if he/she fails to come to work for 6months?
The beurocracy involved, makes it difficult to cancel an AWOL even after you return.
And the soldiers are all aware of all these.
Beside its their fellow soldiers that do hide their cancelation so that it will accumulate up to one year for them to negotiate & be bribed for 2-3 months salary.
why can't they masturbate. why waste on prostitutes over there ?? nawa o
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by davillian(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Xposed2020:
look this same bastard soldier cocked rifle on the officer numerous times but the officer took it lightly.
See this is an online forum I won't say much. besides I am deactivating my account on 08 08 2020.
If he was depressed, he should commit suicide as simple as that or leave the job to start a civil life peaceful.
Pass is normally 14days in a year outside Maiduguri. So after going for 6 months AWOL wic is equivalent to 12yrs pass, what is the soldier looking for again?
Who sent him message?
That's what most of them do.
Whenever the salary is restored, they go on AWOL again and camp prostitutes till the money finishes that They will return. It is a circle.
Lmao
Maybe he just heard pmb just released bh killing them
And the next hausa man he saw he just ratatata the officer grin
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by mechanics(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kalapizim:
The soldier left duty without permission for six months !

This was a disciplinary measure I think.

Will you be paid if you left your work place without permission for that long ?
lolz, Nop, it's well.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
SkinnyDude:
why can't they masturbate. why waste on prostitutes over there ?? nawa o
I'll upload most pix or send it to someone to be uploading.
Its these natives that are cashing out big time from the FG.
Troops patronize their girls & unknowingly divulge most operational secrets to them and they in turn pass it to BHT.
That's how BHT always comes prepared because of information they got from these prostitutes.
And soldiers can die for these dirty, ugly local prostitutes.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
stevmatt15:
And somebody was saying that they are paying these recruit soldiers well
Anyway. Rest in Peace.

Maybe him think say the guy use him salary join to marry hoping say Jim for die for one of the clearance operations.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
davillian:

Lmao
No we can't justify murder in cold blood.
Besides Ngorgi won't hurt a fly.

1 Like

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by SkinnyDude(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Xposed2020:
I'll upload most pix or send it to someone to be uploading.
Its these natives that are cashing out big time from the FG.
Troops patronize their girls & unknowingly divulge most operational secrets to them and they in turn pass it to BHT.
That's how BHT always comes prepared because of information they got from these prostitutes.
And soldiers can die for these dirty, ugly local prostitutes.
too bad.. please do find a way to upload the pictures.. I'm following you..
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
davillian:

Lmao
The time Hausa will go for reprisal attacks it will take the grace of God to appease them or maybe settle them to stop just as Elrufai had to pay off Fulani's in Kaduna.
Toh!
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by JordanMichael(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
You could've wasted all ak47 magazine at the bastard. Wicked superior everywhere. grin
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by TooGod247(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
my brother why do u kill, my friend mohammad normally tell me i should not allow my vex to last the next day, the best thing is to find one good pussy , and drop ur vex dere, how which uzonna, have this advise he could have save a life, rip to babakaka
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by JordanMichael(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ababbio:
Frustration every where...
May the deceased rest in peace..
Nawww.. There'll be no peace for this deceased
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
SkinnyDude:
too bad.. please do find a way to upload the pictures.. I'm following you..
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by davillian(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
Xposed2020:
The time Hausa will go for reprisal attacks it will take the grace of God to appease them or maybe settle them to stop just as Elrufai had to pay off Fulani's in Kaduna.
Toh!
A word is enough for the wise.
At least this time it would be a fair fight
Soldiers with gun vs soldiers with gun...
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Miracle1991: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bekool:

Y
He probably went awol due to all the things we have been reading on the social media about the nigerian army am very sure the conditions are not encouraging. I blame him for coming back and not resigning.
probably. Go and read the terms and conditions of being a soldier. There is what we called "ARMFORCES ACT" go and read it before coming to argue with me.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Kalapizim(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
mechanics:
lolz, Nop, it's well.
That's what happened.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by davillian(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Xposed2020:
No we can't justify murder in cold blood.
Besides Ngorgi won't hurt a fly.
Well I don't know him....
But I still maintain the fact that no soldiers in his right sense would pump 5 rounds on an officer just like that.....
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by efemena5050(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
armadeo:

I would have said you have poor upbringing but I realise that you are mentally retarded so we cannot blame your parents.

Something is fundamentally wrong with you guys, most of you.

Does the military have an exit clause yes or no. The superior officer that was shot dead any proof he was maltresting the junior soldier. So frustrated people should go about killing everyone.

Then let the police shoot us all after all they are frustrated. Let the customs kill us. Let sars do as they wish.

All you have is rage no sense.
this was thesame reason i requested u put on ur sense......go back nd read up the article again atleast this time take it slowly that u can atleast get some of the reasons behinde the ratings outburst "MUMU".....in every military command a certain officer is always placed in charge of the platoons .....now the shooter who acted on impulse have had series of encounters in terms of reportage to his superior but to no avail hence the reason behinde his miopic action.......
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
davillian:

At least this time it would be a fair fight
Soldiers with gun vs soldiers with gun...
yes.
Then number will be of added advantage. cool
But even back then, was it with sticks or cutlass?
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Davida33: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
lessonotes:
Rip Soldier, but they both look very young thou.

Instead of being a criminal why not avail yourself of various opportunities the internet offers.

See what I do to earn some coins that may amount to huge sums later if you persevere.

You can join my team if you care!

My signature below speaks for itself. You pay 2000naira one-time registration fee Only. ITS FREE afterwards

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
davillian:

Well I don't know him....
But I still maintain the fact that no soldiers in his right sense would pump 5 rounds on an officer just like that.....
he used 20 out of 30 rounds in AK rifle.
Let him commit suicide like a captain did 2 yrs back to prove it is PTSD.

1 Like

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by searchng4love: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I hope mutual respect would now exist between ranks & files........... cheesy
You love violence
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by victorazyvictor(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
armadeo:

I see you modified and said more.

What the F does the @bolded even mean.

In your context? What context?

I shouldn't even be replying you.

Go back to school.

Whatever qualifications you hold right now lack merit.

Your just a scalawag..
Ya mama should go back to school.
Nincompoop like u grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.