Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier (71614 Views)

Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno / Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by styless(f): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2020
grin
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2020
damn niggar. ....

it is very useless serving this country let alone losing ur life.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Sunnycliff(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2020
Mutiny about to happen if care sint taken

3 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Dpharisee: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2020
Remove southern soldiers from that northern war. Let northern soldiers who speak the language and practice same religion with Boko Haram do the job.
A lot of southern soldiers are suffering from PTSD due to long deployment, lack of adequate weapons and gear, poor welfare etc and even attempts at resignation is denied, going on AWOL and fleeing comes with serious consequences for any soldier except you flee abroad.

It gets more depressing when you watch those who killed your fellow southern soldiers being payed salaries before you as 'repentant' Boko Haram and released after an Asoebi graduation ceremony.

I know a family who celebrated their son graduation from NDA with pomp and pageantry, calenders, cups, trays and plates emblazoned in his ceremonial uniform shared out to members of the community in November and by February he was killed in Borno. His first assignment after graduation was to fight Boko Haram while his counterparts from the North were sent to Portharcourt using their families connection.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by meum: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2020
Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by oodua1stson: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2020
A man was denied his salary for several months while northerners embraced releasing terrorists and giving them money.

Like I've always said, only a fool from the south will allow his kids to join the military

19 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Farki: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2020
These guys are basically being used as slaves and sacrificial lambs.

How can they not see how stupid and dangerous denying someone on edge from fighting their pay and rest can be?

What kind of Army do we have in this country?

4 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by futurerex: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2020
Cover-up for a repentant boko haram
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by 2oby: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2020
obiekunie2:
now i understand why they quickly showed his pictures.

the other shooters that killed their superior officers we have never seen their pics.

once an igbo man is involved, then the narative changes instantly.

NOW NO ONE WILL NOTICE THE UNDERLINING FACTORS

- DENIAL OF ALLOWANCES AND SALARIES FOR MONTHS AND DENIAL OF EXIT PERMIT.

AND THE POOR SOLDIER SLIDE INTO DEPRESSION AND DEMENTIA.

YET CAPTURED BOKO HARAM FIGHTERS ARE TREATED TO SUMPTUOUS MEALS AND TREATED LIKE KINGS WHILE THE SOLDIERS ARE TREATED LIKE SLAVES.

Senseless. I wonder how people think sometimes. Extolling crime because of tribal sentiment. I am sure if it was d other way round u would have asked why was he not killed instantly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2020
See Christians should StOP justifying killing in cold blood.
- the adjutant is to responsible for blocking or opening of account or denial of allowances.
- before an account is block one must have gone on AWOL or committed an offence.
- it was not the first time Private Uzonna Maduabuchi a Christian from SE nigeria has cocked rifle on the said officer.
And had it been the officer took necessary action earlier, ethnicity will be the next card played by uzonna's kinsmen but at least the officer would have been alive by now.
- when does killing a superior becomes justified because of grievances?
- The soldier is an indiscipline bastard & his guarantor needs to be arrested if this trend is to subside.
- Christian soldiers killing Muslim officers is now the trend. But if the foolish Muslim soldiers refused to retaliate, I'll see how they will get justice or fairness in a system filled with people who despises them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Racoon(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2020
Humn! This is another reason why no reasonable Nigerian should join this wicked army now.

2 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2020
The Army under Buratai is a total mess. The guy is rubbing his incompetence on our faces on
a daily basis. It's really sad.

3 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by efemena5050(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2020
armadeo:
Naija oh my naija.

Somewhere now a young woman is weeping because some raggedy fool just killed her husband to achieve his aim.

He should be shot dead.
shut up nd on ur sense.....50% of individuals will act in thesame fold .......imagine u being in the shooters shoe......."who no go no know"......if u try as much to find out how this superior officer act as demigods to this ratings infact acts like this becomes ineveitable....

5 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Dagger111(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2020
obiekunie2:

the other shooters that killed their superior officers we have never seen their pics.

Don't relate everything to tribe pls.

YET CAPTURED BOKO HARAM FIGHTERS ARE TREATED TO SUMPTUOUS MEALS AND TREATED LIKE KINGS WHILE THE SOLDIERS ARE TREATED LIKE SLAVES.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by victorazyvictor(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2020
armadeo:
Naija oh my naija.

Somewhere now a young woman is weeping because some raggedy fool just killed her husband to achieve his aim.

He should be shot dead.

May your ancestors deny you your rite while you stand and watch. Say amen!

6 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2020
obiekunie2:

infact that soldier should be promoted to the rank of colonel. I salute him, he would have shot more senior officers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Awoleesu(m): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2020
That's OK... jungle justice everywhere!
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Jabioro: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2020
You can see what Nigeria army had turnt herself to.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by AmazingELixir: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2020
lipsrsealed

This country sef...how can someone engaged in the fighting of the dreaded boko haram for months unend not receive his salaries even after several complaints and the military high command could not do anything about it..where will the moral to fight on be coming from when his dependent relatives are uncatered for.

Abeg person don tire...the frustration amongst our soldiers is just too much.

3 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by qwertyboss(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2020
stevmatt15:
And somebody was saying that they are paying these recruit soldiers well
Anyway. Rest in Peace.
he when AWOL for six months and you want the Nigerian army to pay him?
only a fool will pay a worker who was Away Without Official Leave for six months!
stop spewing trash

5 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by sterlingD(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Haba.The situation should have been handled in a more matured manner with tact and diplomacy such that we wouldn't have had this kind of fall out.This is not good now.This fall out is ugly, unhealthy and dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Harrykn: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2020
21savage. Nothing new, it has been happening but didnt make it to NL FRONTPAGE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2020
armadeo:
Naija oh my naija.

He should be shot dead.
it was a religious motivated killing.
If it were to be depression or PTSD, he would have killed himself or his Christian brothers. When they would have bath him with petrol & burn him or bury him alive.
He will be killed sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by TruthinAction: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2020
There are so many wicked and unreasonable people in this world. The dark places of the earth are indeed filled with the habitation of cruelty. May God deliver you from destiny Killers in the name of Jesus.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Farki: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2020
supportnija:

The story is not complete, he left duty for six months without permission, Nigeria army should not have frozen his account, he would made to face trial and necessary punishment given to him, you allowed him to join you again after six month of deserted and next thing is to hold his money, I think the best thing now is to cancel the country call Nigeria and build another one. If it's civilian this Soldier would be doing like mafia. In my presence at Mararaba SSS shut to dead Kingsley , A security to Ebenezer Secondary school simply because it is helping a drunk man but when this people see Boko Haram they will run to Cameroon. God help the helpless in this country.

I the story is even stranger now that you mention this. Putting someone who went AWOL back into the front lines either shows a lack of manpower, intentionally trying to get him killed or monumental stupidity.

Yeye dey smell.

18 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Agugbadin: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2020
obiekunie2:

Man inhumanity to man, how do they want the soldier to survive and be motivated to fight Boko haram, without salary for months.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Donedeal1(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2020
'were sun were sun' whenever you're pushed to the wall, one you must definitely react one way, corruption killing too many.

1 Like

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by NkemChukwudi: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2020
Otuamaka:
Next time, Sacrifice yourself to shoot Bubu !!!

Flat heads are senseless and too emotional. You just proved it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Germi9: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2020
stevmatt15:
And somebody was saying that they are paying these recruit soldiers well
Anyway. Rest in Peace.
i think the difference in salary and allowance between those fighting Boko Haram and the ones on our streets is 30k

1 Like

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by einsteine(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2020
So the murderer is an Igbo man. People were already saying he's a Boko Haram spy in the army etc etc

4 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by sportFX: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2020
obiekunie2:

How can you allow tribalism eat so deep inside you? I doubt if somone like you has any friends or neighbors from other tribes, may God help you

4 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Elsueno: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2020
The north isn't really the problem of this country woh, See some people up thier defending a killer and saying the victim deserved it simply because the killer is thier tribesmen.

The person he killed can't blocked his account at all, and even if he did he does not deserve to be killed

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) / "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.