Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? (778 Views)

What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? by Skepturekreed(m): 1:54am On Aug 01, 2020
Plainly..speak like most people out there,i don't have a reasonable answer to this question tho...i want to broading my knowlegde about love.
i wanna learn from y'all answers...!
thanks..!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? by music4me(m): 3:33am On Aug 01, 2020
My brother U jst wan trouble urself...Except d luv GOD has for U for deciding to create U an human n not some consumable animal n d luv that ur mother that brought U into this life has for U,then every other luv is nothing but a scam...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? by dukeprince50: 6:58am On Aug 01, 2020
Love. Love is complex. A mix of emotions, behaviors, and beliefs associated with strong feelings of affection, protectiveness, warmth, and respect for another person.
The thing is that love doesn't exist in Nigeria, or very rare to find except wen it had to do with human and money or material things, then u can find how some people can fall in love
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2020
L - Lust
O - Of
V -
E -
Finish it
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2020
I don't know much above Love o, na Pain me fit explain to you well.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Love is money and pussy
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? by hashtagged(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2020
L - loss

O - of

V - valuable

E - Energy
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? by paulolee(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2020
love means sacrifice..
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? by Skepturekreed(m): 3:09am On Aug 02, 2020
music4me:
My brother U jst wan trouble urself...Except d luv GOD has for U for deciding to create U an human n not some consumable animal n d luv that ur mother that brought U into this life has for U,then every other luv is nothing but a scam...
Mmmh...i gat u tho.
but can't u define love?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? by Skepturekreed(m): 3:15am On Aug 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
Love. Love is complex. A mix of emotions, behaviors, and beliefs associated with strong feelings of affection, protectiveness, warmth, and respect for another person.
The thing is that love doesn't exist in Nigeria, or very rare to find except wen it had to do with human and money or material things, then u can find how some people can fall in love
grin
great defination!
wait... grin grin
Love don't exist in nigeria?
em lost here tho.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? by Skepturekreed(m): 3:18am On Aug 02, 2020
paulolee:
love means sacrifice..
Please can u through more light to your statement?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? by Skepturekreed(m): 3:21am On Aug 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
L - Lust O - Of V - E - Finish it
Chai! re u thinking wat em thinking? *shines teeth*
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? by Skepturekreed(m): 3:24am On Aug 02, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Love is money and pussy
grin grin grin grin grin grin I guess u re a hip pop lingua fan!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? by Skepturekreed(m): 3:27am On Aug 02, 2020
pcguru1:
I don't know much above Love o, na Pain me fit explain to you well.
Ohh! Sorry tho...i guess mmmmh...
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? by Skepturekreed(m): 3:30am On Aug 02, 2020
hashtagged:
L - loss
O - of
V - valuable
E - Energy
shocked grin

(1) (Reply)

Plus Size Dancer Shock Judges On Germany Got Talent Show / Fruits That Can Boost Your ‘sex Drive’ In Nigeria / VIDEO: Busty Actress Queen Paticia Vows To Drop List Of Industry Men On Her DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.