Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills (70953 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2020
bukatyne:

kiss kiss kiss

Minor edits:

The husband would be punished for the adultery cheesy

Yes Naw. But not him alone, the wife takes the bigger blame. grin
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2020
Palema007:
You people have come again with misquoting the Bible. Anyway there's nothing wrong with regular sex but in situations where one don't want it regularly, you can only try to talk it out and spice your sexual life.

You are just jealousgrin tongue
Ariza shocked shocked shocked
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by LordOfTheGame: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2020
femi4:
Tell him to marry a 2nd wife

Seems his wife's libido is low

The woman has a boyfriend who gives her the things as e dey hot. Maybe Oga needs to up his games but I suspect, the woman is out to destroy the marriage through her infidelity.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by tightpussy156: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2020
some stupid women an girls hear will support their fellow women for rubbish.why must u deny ur husband sex.see some women as made marriage a business.if u give me money to buy this particular thing I go open leg if u did not I go close leg maybe that is what happens in there home now.most women take their husband matter go judge with useless friends at the end of the day useless friends go give u bad advise before you no it marriage go crash.those useless that gave u bad advise go laugh you at the end.some will even go ur back an start dating, fucking ur husband.women wisen up it is not this 21st century them they take Toto do shakara.toto plenty an Sara for every hook an corner.my woman was guilty of this because of bad friends but when I let her no say I no send your sex.she was confused about everything an later surrender an open it wide for me to drill for 5 good hrs after 2 months plus of not entry the promise Land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by tunize(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2020
westlius:
The issue with all this tin is when ur woman/wife knows u dont womanize she will be using her body to make shakara
But if she knows babes dey around u, she will ever joke with sex with u.
Because she knows she has competitors
gbam na so e be.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Adegreen(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2020
Tunjingwu:
So I met my childhood friend yesterday at lekki.
He is still the elegant young man he has always been.

We spoke at length.
Nothing much has changed about him.
He is still very enthusiastic about life. An Engineer who after working with a firm is now on his own. Things are not very rosy but he can still hold his own.

We started talking about family since we all are married abielt for few years.

Here is the gist.....

He is contemplating having a girlfriend.
His wife hardly have sex with him.
Sometimes it takes 2 months for them to make love once. Nothing appears to be the problem other than the wife complaints of tiredness and not being in the mood for almost every time.
They have two kids(twins).

He had come to tell me to either approve or disapprove his strong intention of keeping a lady by the side since he can afford it comfortably.
I felt for him.

I disuaded him though I know how it feels to stay without sex with your wife under the same roof for months.

You pay all the bills yet you don't eat from the goody bag to your test.

Since yesterday, I have been a little worried for him. I do not know whether to call him and advise him to go ahead with his plan but try and be careful.

It's a dicey situation especially when the wife is not ready to change.
....i advise is that he should marry another wife immediately he achieve that the wife brain will reset automatically
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by bukatyne(f): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Yes Naw. But not him alone, the wife takes the bigger blame. grin

You know the sad thing?

The man might be going to his side chic's house and have an accident and dies. He is going to hell.

The madam that started the whole issue would now repent and God would accept her with open arms.

I refuse to let anyone push me o jare.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Ybaby: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2020
Tunjingwu:

We spoke at length.
He is still very enthusiastic about life. An Engineer who after working with a firm is now on his own. Things are not very rosy but he can still hold his own.

Here is the gist.....

Sometimes it takes 2 months for them to make love once. Nothing appears to be the problem other than the wife complaints of tiredness and not being in the mood for almost every time.

He had come to tell me to either approve or disapprove his strong intention of keeping a lady by the side since he can afford it comfortably.
I felt for him.

I disuaded him though I know how it feels to stay without sex with your wife under the same roof for months.

Since yesterday, I have been a little worried for him. I do not know whether to call him and advise him to go ahead with his plan but try and be careful.

Why will any right thinking woman who has a provider husband refuse to have bedmatics with him ? How does she expect him to hustle with a tank that has not be emptied? Why endanger her home and drive her kids father to another woman's arm? Not intelligent of her.

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by mattfeuter(m): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Two Wrongs do not make a Right!

When there is an issue in the Home, you look for Solutions not for More issues and Problems...

When you have tried all you can and it didn't bring Solution, you try to Reach out Carefully to Matured, Experienced and Godly People around you. It could be Godly Counsellors, or Someone you know she listens to..

Many things Today, Creep into Homes in Different Names, Forms and Sizes. Some are physical, some are Spirtual! All it seeks for is to Destroy Homes.

Once the unity of the Home is Cracked, you Expose your Home to Confusion and Calamities. Don't break the Hedge.

So, Advice your Friend not to use His hands to Set His Home Ablaze...

You see the guy right Below my Summation, Pls ignore that Summation .

Many of them Here do not Understand what Marriage is. They think Marriage is a One Night Stand where you Hop in and hop out!

Shut up fool
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by ipswitch: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2020
I can bet there are pending issues. Let your friend communicate with wifey. Lots of women are stressed up these days. Or why would a man be running after booties outside when one is at home
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by bukatyne(f): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2020
Ishilove:

You are finding 'their' trouble grin

cheesy

The thread has reached FP sef.

Stories like this are so annoying and such responses even more so.

I bet if she was his mistress, she would always be in the mood: make a honest woman of her and she 'suddenly' stops being in the 'mood'.

Let's assume Oga is a one minute man or not satisfying her or whatever: As she discussed with him? Show him what she wants? Tell him what she wants to change? Shared materials with him?

If he is not listening, has she demonstrated to him?

If he is too big/fat/has body odour or whatever, as she tried to correct it?

If she is truly tired, as she looked at her schedule and arranged it? Has she drafted her husband in to say 'babe, I want to make love to boy however XYZ zaps my energy so I need you to pick it up?' or get help?

Mbanu, it is 'it is her body' and if you check well, she married in the church.

It is a state of mind: if his wife has not recognized that it is her responsibility to sexually satisfy /relief her husband, she would not be fazed about their sexual life. And as long as the husband keeps doing all that he is doing, she will continue to eat her cake and have it.

This is where I think a tiny bit of healthy 'fear' or dread comes in (according to the red pullers). If you do not think your misendeavour has a repercussion, you wi keep doing Lau lau.

If you know your husband /wife would treat your fuckup if you pass a line, you would not. grin

Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by streamsofjoy(f): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2020
grin
Righteousness89:

Sir/Ma, I have Carefully noticed you on this Noble platform. I must say, Your Challenges are Spirtually Modulated and Orchestrated . But in The Name of JESUS, I Break the yoke! I Command Great Deliverance on you in the Name of JESUS..

I am Praying for you! Don't worry, you will be Fine.

Hahahahahahahahahabahahabhaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Babaalajo(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2020
HarunaWest:
Advice him to divorce his wife.. Marriage is not by force. I don't know why young men of nowadays dey fvck up anyhow.
Get married to someone else and enjoy your life...
and do you know what that someone else will bring ? Marriage is like another world and if you are not married yet then you won't understand...he should just advice the man carefully so that he won't bounce back on him later.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Babaalajo(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2020
HarunaWest:
Advice him to divorce his wife.. Marriage is not by force. I don't know why young men of nowadays dey fvck up anyhow.
Get married to someone else and enjoy your life...
and do you know what that someone else will bring ? Marriage is like another world and if you are not married yet then you won't understand...he should just advice the man carefully so that it won't bounce back on him later.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by MartinsD12(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2020
Tunjingwu:

We spoke at length.

Here is the gist.....

I felt for him.

If the marriage is not working again and communications and understanding challenges still persist plus sex been denied he should honorably divorce the wife sharp sharp, this life is too short for one to be unhappy in marriage, if the man has talked to the wife about it and she still persist with her attitude she might be cheating on the man definitely its better they go separate ways divorce.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Ishilove: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2020
bukatyne:

cheesy

The thread has reached FP sef.

Stories like this are so annoying and such responses even more so.

I bet if she was his mistress, she would always be in the mood: make a honest woman of her and she 'suddenly' stops being in the 'mood'.

Let's assume Oga is a one minute man or not satisfying her or whatever: As she discussed with him? Show him what she wants? Tell him what she wants to change? Shared materials with him?

If he is not listening, has she demonstrated to him?

If he is too big/fat/has body odour or whatever, as she tried to correct it?

If she is truly tired, as she looked at her schedule and arranged it? Has she drafted her husband in to say 'babe, I want to make love to boy however XYZ zaps my energy so I need you to pick it up?' or get help?

Mbanu, it is 'it is her body' and if you check well, she married in the church.

It is a state of mind: if his wife has not recognized that it is her responsibility to sexually satisfy /relief her husband, she would not be fazed about their sexual life. And as long as the husband keeps doing all that he is doing, she will continue to eat her cake and have it.

This is where I think a tiny bit of healthy 'fear' or dread comes in (according to the red pullers). If you do not think your misendeavour has a repercussion, you wi keep doing Lau lau.

If you know your husband /wife would treat your fuckup if you pass a line, you would not. grin

Happy Sunday.
Whatever the case may be, they have serious issues.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2020
bukatyne:

You know the sad thing?

The man might be going to his side chic's house and have an accident and dies. He is going to hell.

The madam that started the whole issue would now repent and God would accept her with open arms.

I refuse to let anyone push me o jare.

Plain truth.

Very risky. grin
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by mattfeuter(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2020
Chase her away immediately!

Look man, NOBODY is indispensable.

What the heck?

There are lots of hornayyy women roaming around and you chose to settle for less under your own roof??

Could NEVER be me

Imagine getting denied sex from your WIFE angry

TF angry

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Acidosis(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2020
humilitypays:
The only sensible human on this thread.

I don't know why some men are so stupidly crazy about having sex with their wife every now and then, it gets bored. Don't they feel bored doing the same thing everyday or every week I get bored of sex, that doesn't mean I hate you, it's how I am wired. Men should also understand that there are ladies who get bored of frequent sex with the same man every week.

Like the wise man I quoted said, let the sex be spontaneous not routined. Routine stuff is boring.

As a married man, there are many other things to focus on in life other than having sex frequently with your wife in the name of its your marital right. Yes it is your right to have access to your wife's pussy as often as you like but try and put these women into consideration too, be empathic. Will you also be ready to have sex with her anytime she wants it even if you are tired, feeling depressed about something like your financial challenges, career challenges, business challenges or other challenges.

Women are not robots, they are humans too.

As married couple, if you don't want to oversex yourselves and get bored of each other fast, don't listen to people talking nonsense of how they have sex as couple every few days or weeks, most people are liars, space your sex activity, let it be spontaneous and well spaced to avoid one partner becoming bored and wishing to try another person outside out of see finish.

Sometimes it's even good to go months without having intimacy with your wife or husband so that you guys will miss and long for each other like you are now new lovers again, it helps to build and sustain attraction for couples.

Very well said.

Truth is that there are no men that demand sex from their wives every day. Whenever we hear or read anything like that, a single guy must be behind the post.

Unless a married man is cursed, it would be very very impossible to make that demand.

The adrenaline rush some unmarried guys feel running from women to women in the name of sex does not work in marriage with one woman.

Most married men just go after other women because, all their lives, they are not used to being loyal to one woman. 99% of the time, it is not because of irregular sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by HarunaWest(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2020
boxypane:

Are you married sir?
yh
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2020
mattfeuter:

Shut up fool

You are sick upstairs.

Someone gave his opinion on a thread you are calling him a fool.

It only shows that you are insane.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2020
Ybaby:

Why will any right thinking woman who has a provider husband refuse to have bedmatics with him ? How does she expect him to hustle with a tank that has not be emptied? Why endanger her home and drive her kids father to another woman's arm? Not intelligent of her.

You made a point. But it happens and yould just wonder why some women are like that.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by mattfeuter(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You are sick upstairs.

Someone gave his opinion on a thread you are calling him a fool.

It only shows that you are insane.

You must be crazy for mentioning me

If you ever mention me in your life again, ogun will kill you and your generations
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by mattfeuter(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You made a point. But it happens and yould just wonder why some women are like that.

Just imagine this foolish simp
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2020
mattfeuter:

Just imagine this foolish simp

Everyone is not like your dad.
Everyone doesn't bear same name like him. grin
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2020
mattfeuter:

You must be crazy for mentioning me

If you ever mention me in your life again, ogun will kill you and your generations

grin

You, Ogun and your family all together are mad.

I can't be touched by the foolish god your serve.

I am above that.
Get that into your demon invested skull.

I am a Christian like Righteousness89

He uses Proverbs 26:4
He can keep quiet when fools like you insult him.

I use Proverbs 26:5 .
I will give it to you like you need it to torment the Devils living in your head.

You are Mad
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by kayo12: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2020
To a lot of people it's all about money, care... why women dont submit to their husbands esp on sex issues. But i recently met a married woman whose huband is doin very fine but because she is into business that is very thriving she forgot completely her role as mother and wife until one day the hubby woke her in the night and asked for permission to have a girlfriend. She said her response was that if he does its that he wanted to do not because of her. She said later in the day , she reflected and called him not to leave office that she was coming to pick him so they spent the weekend together alone and from there the story changed. Today, they are happy even though she had to forgo the biz, but she said she is happy for it.
The funniest part of this strange attitude to marital responsibility is that women who do such are in no wise active in the life of their children either, there is a feeling called "hubris" and a disconnect from reality that beclouds their judgment which only can be removed "when it (they) turns to Christ"
LIVE LIFE THE WAY THE CREATOR DESIGNED IT
"God set the solitary in families... but the rebellious dwell in a dry land" Psalm 68v6
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Neddyogu(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2020
Miradamian:
that's where u lost it.shake her bc she is soup? Na your type dey rape their wife.

The "shaking" is more metaphorical than physical. What I believe he means is that the fellow stops being at the Beck and call of the wife. A little distancing might jolt her back to reality. Absence they say makes the heart grow fonder. Na see finish dey cause this Kain rubbish.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Gval123: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2020
another man is giving it to her, simple ans.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by klbakare(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2020
westlius:
The issue with all this tin is when ur woman/wife knows u dont womanize she will be using her body to make shakara
But if she knows babes dey around u, she will ever joke with sex with u.
Because she knows she has competitors

I find this very true with women
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by weddingchannels: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2020
Tunjingwu:

We spoke at length.

Here is the gist.....

I felt for him.

l

Don't advice him to go out, out there is extremely dangerous, if he doesn't get physical diseases, he will get spiritual diseases, he can never escape any. Tell him to communicate with his wife.
Sometimes the men are not sensitive, it could be stressful to take care of a child not to talk of two. He should try assist more if he doesn't, take the children to your parents or siblings, so the both of them can have quality time together.
Join her in kitchen, be lovely, do the thing there buy her cake, comment on her appearance positively, telling her what you like on her, be kind, do this for 3weeks and don't give up. Let her get cleaner that will come and go if she says work is too much.

Women are easy it's most men that are insensitive, that skill you want to use out there, use it on her first.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by sylve11: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sir/Ma, I have Carefully noticed you on this Noble platform. I must say, Your Challenges are Spirtually Modulated and Orchestrated . But in The Name of JESUS, I Break the yoke! I Command Great Deliverance on you in the Name of JESUS..

I am Praying for you! Don't worry, you will be Fine.

Lol grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.