Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Why Are Ladies Just A Bunch Of Confused Homosapiens !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Just A Bunch Of Confused Homosapiens !!! (663 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Why Ladies Just Can't Resist A True Player. / Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Just A Bunch Of Confused Homosapiens !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:59am On Aug 01, 2020
I still haven't noticed, seen or known any lady who clearly understands what she wants in life.

I dont understand how a woman can love 3 persons at the same time. This life no balance O !

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CA4l6eUA4U-/?igshid=195pu8flp9o1k

The lady in the above instagram link called the guy who truly loves her, "An Escape plan"

How bad can that be

YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK THE ABOVE CLIP AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
Re: Why Are Ladies Just A Bunch Of Confused Homosapiens !!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2020
That's how they're created being confused
Even their Botanical name is what you mentioned up there
Re: Why Are Ladies Just A Bunch Of Confused Homosapiens !!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2020
Very Useless thread undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Just A Bunch Of Confused Homosapiens !!! by IamPlato(m): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2020
It Would Be Very Hypocritical Of You To Say that You Have Never found Yourself Loving Another Girl Even While Dating Another
Re: Why Are Ladies Just A Bunch Of Confused Homosapiens !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Preshieben:
lol, coming from a confused fellow.
Re: Why Are Ladies Just A Bunch Of Confused Homosapiens !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2020
IamPlato:
It Would Be Very Hypocritical Of You To Say that You Have Never found Yourself Loving Another Girl Even While Dating Another
sorry to burst your bubble, I haven't.
Re: Why Are Ladies Just A Bunch Of Confused Homosapiens !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
That's how they're created being confused Even their Botanical name is what you mentioned up there
lol
Re: Why Are Ladies Just A Bunch Of Confused Homosapiens !!! by onward4life(m): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I still haven't noticed, seen or known any lady who clearly understands what she wants in life.

I dont understand how a woman can love 3 persons at the same time. This life no balance O !

It's like Dem don bite Yu

Where ur hand no fit reach!!!! Abi

grin grin grin Kai e dey pepper sha

My own sti dey pain me after 13yrs

Well now am use to it like bruwari

Re: Why Are Ladies Just A Bunch Of Confused Homosapiens !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2020
onward4life:

It's like Dem don bite Yu
Where ur hand no fit reach!!!! Abi
grin grin grin Kai e dey pepper sha

My own sti dey pain me after 13yrs
Well now am use to it like bruwari
lol
Re: Why Are Ladies Just A Bunch Of Confused Homosapiens !!! by AfroKnight: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2020
They say they don’t know what they want.

Me, I don’t believe that.

They ride on that portrayal to justify their unfaithfulness. Let us not be distracted from their serpentine tendencies.

A real woman won’t play games. Unfortunately it takes about 20 years of faithful marriage to develop most of these ladies into real women.
Re: Why Are Ladies Just A Bunch Of Confused Homosapiens !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Preshieben:

watch this clip and tell me if you still think I am losing my mind with this threadcheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Just A Bunch Of Confused Homosapiens !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
AfroKnight:
They say they don’t know what they want.

Me, I don’t believe that.

They ride on that portrayal to justify their unfaithfulness. Let us not be distracted from their serpentine tendencies.

A real woman won’t play games. Unfortunately it takes about 20 years of faithful marriage to develop most of these ladies into real women.

see this:

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help! I Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Relationship. / Should I Propose For Her Here? She Loves Beautiful Building. / I Drank Jedi For The First Time In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.