Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,140 members, 7,825,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church (54380 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Kingproy(m): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2020
stayclearofme:

Another reason why I called you olodo....who says we cannot do all those things? You as a person you don't even believe in yourself.. anything about your culture is relegated to the back ground white man comes first. So you don't know that there are brilliant Africans doing all those things..but then people like you don't take them serious or believe in them because of inferiority complex....Go to Aba and Nnewi for example and see what people do you will marvel, but people like you will not patronize them because they are not whites! It is people like you that will laugh at your fellow African for speaking his language and not English.
Have you ever traveled out if Africa before or which part of the world are you? This will help me to educate you better. Mind you I am a graduate of Engineering with over 27 years experience in my field so I know what I can do.

Oh please what can you do
Apart from normal mechanics job
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by stayclearofme: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2020
Kingproy:

Oh please what can you do
Apart from normal mechanics job
No need responding to you again, we are not in the same category. Have a nice day.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Kingproy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
stayclearofme:

No need responding to you again, we are not in the same category. Have a nice day.

Eshabor
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by stayclearofme: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kingproy:

Eshabor
Same to you!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Kingproy(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
stayclearofme:

Same to you!

Mtcheew
Ingredients
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by stayclearofme: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kingproy:

Mtcheew
Ingredients
Omo oran
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Kingproy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
stayclearofme:

Omo oran

Eshabor
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by stayclearofme: 12:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Kingproy:

Eshabor
Ewu Esan

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Kingproy(m): 12:12am On Aug 05, 2020
stayclearofme:

Ewu Esan

Anumpama

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by stayclearofme: 12:19am On Aug 05, 2020
Kingproy:

Anumpama
Anofia

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Kingproy(m): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2020
stayclearofme:

Anofia
. nkita shegoat

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by abbiboy: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2020
Kingproy:

Because you have sold your soul to the devil
You think everybody is like u

E beta na...u n ur pastors would be my tool,unlike worthless u dat sold ur soul to ur fake ask pastor who his my boy..idiet!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Kingproy(m): 9:02am On Aug 05, 2020
abbiboy:

E beta na...u n ur pastors would be my tool,unlike worthless u dat sold ur soul to ur fake ask pastor who his my boy..idiet!!

Sense is far from you
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by FatherOfJesus: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2020
You are alright na
Projen:

I listen to everything he says
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by stayclearofme: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2020
Kingproy:

. nkita shegoat
Your mama toto
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Kingproy(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2020
stayclearofme:

Your mama toto

Leave that word for unatoto
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by stayclearofme: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Kingproy:

Leave that word for unatoto

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Kingproy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=stayclearofme post=92477913][/quote]

Something is wrong with you
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by stayclearofme: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kingproy:

Something is wrong with you
The way it is wrong with your father!

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by abbiboy: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kingproy:

Sense is far from you

Just lik u sold urz to ur pastor..ewu!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by nomenclature(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2020
Stay in your country,you want to carry nigerian stupid character to that peaceful country
NigeriaB:
Please who has been to Namibia before? Is it a fine place? Can one make good money there?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by NigeriaB(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
nomenclature:
Stay in your country,you want to carry nigerian stupid character to that peaceful country

Hahaha
Lolz

Good afternoon broda
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by pusapou(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Jostoman:
I do oga
hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts / How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.