Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church (54210 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by pstar234(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2020
adenigga:

.........die young!!!

''You are right''
grin grin grin grin grin that your pix funny ehee

He's right

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by lekki1444: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2020
this nigga chris is crazy lmaooo. all your demonic power has been shut down

somebody tell that demonic chris to read

Romans 13:1, ESV: "Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God."
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by sunbreaker: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2020
alezzy13:
Wow! I've never seen him this angry. . . shocked
Hungry man is an angry lion,when the money is no longer coming as used to be tell me what will happen

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by akaahs(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2020
Mynd44:
After the whole 5G crap and internet of things, I wonder who still listens to him.
I yaf stopped listening to him since his marriage crash. Gat no time to waste.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by F117nighthawk: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1y37VV8ReI
How dare you, your time is short - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome tackles FG for limiting the duration of service s due to Coronavirus

I laugh in Greek, abi people dey chop for christ embassy after church service to spend 10 hours inside church, for this man to be comparing churches to market place and activities show this man sees his church as a business than
saving souls
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2020
Ihatemumu:
Scorecard:
White race:
Science - 99%
Innovation- 100%
Religion-70%
Wealth distribution:60%
Education-95%

Black Race
Science-1%
Innovation -3%
Religion-100%
Wealth distribution:5%
Education:4%

Some of you that make this comparison, you don't know how foolish you sound.

Poor Governance, not religion is the problem of Africa, particularly Nigeria.

Apart from a particular religion that derives pleasure in slaughtering people, no religion in Nigeria is your problem. For example, to belong to a church is voluntary. You are not better than those who goes to church or practice their religion. There are numerous churches in the US. Infact, one of their pastors recently developed an online platform for his church members to pay tithe because of the corona virus restrictions. Some of the greatest supporters of Trump are evangelicals (with big cathedrals and followership). There are more religious people in the US, China, Saudi Arabia than they are in Nigeria. But these countries are still working because of effective leadership!

Your energy should be channelled to the govt. Did you vote the church to Build your roads? Did you vote the church to Build hospitals, Railway? Did you vote the church to govern the county? Are you expecting the church to provide you constant electricity?

The problem of this country rest on political leadership. Leave people to practice their religion, as long as it doesn't affect you. Face the government!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by ComeToJesus: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2020
Don't worry everything is going to be alright. Maybe not right this second, but God makes everything beautiful in his time.

May God keep you and those you love alive, may August bring you bountiful harvests and may the gloom of 2020 giveaway to a bright new day.

In the midst of the global uncertainties you shall prevail because it is written" when there is a casting down, there is a lifting up"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Superjazz: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2020
NigeriaB:
Please who has been to Namibia before? Is it a fine place? Can one make good money there?
I've been there you can make 12,000 dollars huzzling in Namibia in a week but it depends tho
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by joefelin2345: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2020
meum:
Reason: so that b4 coronavirus "arrives" in church the service shud hv been concluded and members dispersed grin grin
Exactly my broad. You are too much for this generation. Let's put some humours into the present situation in the country. Pastor Chris should calm down on this Govt. It doesn't worth the seriousness that he is given to them.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2020
Christians..
laughing
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by KenModi(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
He has made a very Valid Point!

Government should Tread Carefully...

Its Foolishness to Contend with GOD in any form or way..

It's High Folly!

Continue fooling yourself. Self righteous idiiot!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by LordIsaac(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2020
This Covid has taught me that I don't really know people I thought I did. The calm pastor Chris!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by sammirano: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2020
Sanwo!

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by sigiyaya(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's High Folly!
I have been waiting for you stup!dy comment and behold you never disappoint grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Jostoman: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2020
Mynd44:
After the whole 5G crap and internet of things, I wonder who still listens to him.
I do oga

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by KenModi(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2020
NigeriaB:
Please who has been to Namibia before? Is it a fine place? Can one make good money there?

What are you going to do in Namibia?

Friendly advice, look for a European country and go; so long they use Euro, you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by mrkings84(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2020
More volume sir.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by kingxsamz(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2020
Market is not moving well. Business isn't like before, that's why this man is wailing.
With the audience he has, he'll not use it to speak about the problems of this country, he's only concerned about reopening of churches and collecting peoples tithes. Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by kingxsamz(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2020
Mynd44:

@ petra1 still does. grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by KenModi(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2020
Kingproy:

Hang it there
Is like your brain needs resetting

I will give it to you hot hot

Sharap dia! angry

It is you that need brain resetting from all the washing and setting don on you by these conmen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Morenikeji070: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Don't mind those priest
Gayakuhu:
It's for safety na
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by sigiyaya(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2020
KenModi:

Continue fooling yourself. Self righteous idiiot!
That f00lish guy is very annoying angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Billygee2u: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2020
IamWonderful:
Very true, market are overcrowded for more than 10 hours.

******MODIFIED******
If it because of COVID 19 churches were limited to one hour that means something is wrong, churches can control crowd with safety healthy measures put in place, how many markets have necessary safety measures against the spread of the virus, if that is how people are contacting the virus, hundred of thousand of people suppose to have contacted it from the market where exchange of money and other unwarranted contact are established.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by sledge001(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2020
folarr:
Isn't this the same guy that said Coronavirus is caused by 5G networks?
Nigga please
Nobody ever told you or anyone that Corona was caused by 5G. Go and check again.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Munachisom95(f): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2020
zombieTRACKER:
All pentecoastal churches should be online now....

Its time to ban those business centers
Says who?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by folarr(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2020
sledge001:

Nobody ever told you or anyone that Corona was caused by 5G. Go and check again.
I swear he said it, wait..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by NigeriaB(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2020
KenModi:

What are you going to do in Namibia?

Friendly advice, look for a European country and go; so long they use Euro, you are good to go.

All right, thanks bro
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by sirelliotofafri: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2020
Mynd44:
I and my family still(and will always) listen to him.

Our lives as a family have become far better,listening to him share the word of God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by nexta007(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Frankly, the government isn't helping matters. Thus COVID19 thing we all know isn't what it is. They should stop stroking religious lines that are sensitive and problem causing.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by sigiyaya(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2020
superfitsez:

I don't quote people like you , but I have to this time, your very very very veryƗ20000 stupid,all this Churches are scam, and you among them,
Righteousness89 Is a nuisance terrorizing Nairaland with his high level of madness and stupidity angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by NigeriaB(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Superjazz:

I've been there you can make 12,000 dollars huzzling in Namibia in a week but it depends tho

Ok
Thanks bro..

What about Medical Doctors? Do you know how is it like for them there?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by alizma: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's High Folly!
Are you a Christian or a Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.