Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,936 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) (27756 Views)

Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition / Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World / Sowore: "Buhari Abandoned Abiola To Death And Want To Use His Name To Win 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
Says the Arrow who campaigned vigorously for him!

Who is worse? A man who has lost his cognitive functions or a man who campaigned for a man with no evidence or track record of being an able leader?

Sowore, go and sit down! You are only pained you were not called to the table
D way nigerians talk sha....
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by SmartProf(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
SmartPolician:

You and I know that it's a complete waste of vote if you don't choose between APC and PDP

Since this is the narrative, what then is the need for his lamentation now. Let's then brace up to a Nigeria that we will forever have to vote in line with whatever PDP or APC presents us with.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Cyberterror: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Heathrow44:
Fake news! No verified blue mark on the Twitter page that wrote that nonsense, this isn't the real @Omoleye sowore saying this, the mod posting this fake news needs to be banned!

#StopspreadingFakenews
Hmm. I think Reno Omokri will be behind it. Trying to set up Sowore to remain in prison till Buhari leaves office. I don't trust that Reno snake.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by IvarTheBoneless: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
SmartProf:
But you canvassed with so much energy to install him as president in 2015, so live with whatever u see from buhari.

Because only Sowore is suffering the consequences of this dullard in power.

You're not bright at all. Change your moniker.

DaftOaf would suit you better cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
wink2015:
HAUSA/FULANI GOVERNMENT HAS DESTROYED THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA.

They so much believe in CENTRAL CONTROLLED OF THE FUNCTIONS OF GOVERNMENT

For Nigeria to attain greater height political authority must be devolved to the regions or states.

The reason why Nigeria's economy is in ruins is because

1.We are not a manufactruing economy.

We are an economy that relies on selling raw materials, and using the procceds to import and import and import.

The problem was that in the 1970's that model became unsustainable. Our agriculture based economy could not comepte with the larger versions. We just simply replaced agriculture with oil....and continued the same way.

As a result , we import and import and import.

Since our revenue is not based on manufacturing, governments past and present don't have incentive to make things like power work. Since their income is not comming in from attracting investment, and manufacturing. So,we have power cuts among other things.

2.Then there is the fact that we don't control the prices of what we sell. All our agricultural produce, we don't control the price , oil too...we don;t control the price(irrespective of what OPEC says)

Plus, what we sell...others produce. And since our major markets like the USA are now basically self sufficent in oil production....we find it more diffiuclt to sell oil, and prices too are falling as well. So..poor revenue.

3.We also throw away billions on subsidy , which keeps the prices of petrol, power, etc low. As a result, investment in things like new refiereis, and new power stations are lower than they should be.(Yes, Dangote...but the thruth is we could have had more than just Dangote). No investment, no jobs, poor economy.

4.When Niger delta youth blow up pipelines, we drive away investors. When village youth stop a road from being built because they need money, we drive away investors, when Northern almajiri attack Igbo traders and christians, we drive away more investors, and so on.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by ZooOga: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
baliyubla:
Old story, Buhari has been a walking corpse for 2 years now. Trump called him Lifeless for a reason.

now trump is on political life support. see karma visiting him and america now for spreading negative energy concerning someone's health?
trump didn't even give his buddy boris johnson a positive s/o when he was laid up in intensive care with corona.

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by RAGEofFIRE: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
bejeria101:
Don't mention buhari! Say dullard or last cowbender.

Dullard?
Are you more intelligent than him?
He is a "bad leader" but a dullard, he isn't.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by royalfly(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bihari has failed us but to doctor videos and all and post here is unacceptable. Please Lord who will deliver us from this nonsense? Lies like this brought us this far. We need our noses oh lord
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by UncleAyo: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
I personally think General M Buhari, actually addressed the question asked properly; but his men will not allow him to be asked the next question because they already know he will speak rubbish as he ussualy does in the several interview I've seen
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by ogbonti: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThiagoKid:
The cabals go dey look Sowore like dx....

sowore is the one who is naive here, NOT Buhari

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Blackmoran(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
SmartProf:
But you canvassed with so much energy to install him as president in 2015, so live with whatever u see from buhari.
so because he supported him during election he should support him blindly with the obvious clarity of this administration failure, don't you think he is been objective? In calling a spade a spade. And this idea that our opinion and thinking should be robotic is childish . your belief and ideas should evolve from time to time base on your reality and experience, that what separate us from a robot...

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Turantula(m): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
kikero:

Yes, because PDP was very corrupt and inefficent.

I didn't vote for APC....Nigeria 1984 is different from Nigeria today, so no way Bubu was going to perform miracle at all....all that anti-corruption story they blew back then was story. Expecting Buhari to apply 1984 magic to 2015 issue was always going to be a big ask.

Besides, Sowore has always stood for truth. I've never voted or supported him, I think he is too close to Tinubu for comfort, but back in 2010...he backed GEJ against the Yaradua cabal.

APC is a big mess. No lying. In some ways they are even more bogoted and corrupt than PDP. But they were made possible by years of corruption of PDP. If GEJ, and even Yaradua and Obj had managed this country a bit better, maybe we won't have seen Buhari in power today.
Lamentation of a Buhari apologist
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by SmartPolician: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
SmartProf:

Since this is the narrative, what then is the need for his lamentation now. Let's then brace up to a Nigeria that we will forever have to vote in line with whatever PDP or APC presents us with.

He's probably calling on the power brokers to prevail on the oldie in Aso Rock to step down for the Redeemed pastor.

We all know that the pastor will do a better job.

The day Osinbajo gets the opportunity, the first thing he will do is to crash the dollar

Buhari will never crash the dollar because his people are the biggest beneficiaries of the exchange rate spread
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Xzellentgraphic: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
This is no more curren....its last year sowore tweet
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Ninobraw(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
SmartProf:
Does it mean you have never make any mistake in your life
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by omenka(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
SmartProf:
Atiku canvassed for him in the same year. Guess what, same Atiku was his principal opponent in 2019 and you people supported him and still support him.

Aren't you guys guilty of what you accuse others of doing? You hated Atiku yesterday and love him today. If Sowore has lost confidence in Buhari and decides to speak up, why hold it against him?

Y'all are too emotional to discuss political honestly.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by TIGERSKY: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
UncleAyo:
Sahara Reporters Publisher, Omoyele Sowore has stated that Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari has lost control of all his ‘cognitive’ functions.

Sharing this video, Sowore wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1289501278519795715
lolz remember that isa funtuwa is death and you are attacking Garba shehu who will negotiate your bail next time. Just imagining
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Xzellentgraphic: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
kikero:

The reason why Nigeria's economy is in ruins is because

1.We are not a manufactruing economy.

We are an economy that relies on selling raw materials, and using the procceds to import and import and import.

The problem was that in the 1970's that model became unsustainable. Our agriculture based economy could not comepte with the larger versions. We just simply replaced agriculture with oil....and continued the same way.

As a result , we import and import and import.

Since our revenue is not based on manufacturing, governments past and present don't have incentive to make things like power work. Since their income is not comming in from attracting investment, and manufacturing. So,we have power cuts among other things.

2.Then there is the fact that we don't control the prices of what we sell. All our agricultural produce, we don't control the price , oil too...we don;t control the price(irrespective of what OPEC says)

Plus, what we sell...others produce. And since our major markets like the USA are now basically self sufficent in oil production....we find it more diffiuclt to sell oil, and prices too are falling as well. So..poor revenue.

3.We also throw away billions on subsidy , which keeps the prices of petrol, power, etc low. As a result, investment in things like new refiereis, and new power stations are lower than they should be.(Yes, Dangote...but the thruth is we could have had more than just Dangote). No investment, no jobs, poor economy.

4.When Niger delta youth blow up pipelines, we drive away investors. When village youth stop a road from being built because they need money, we drive away investors, and so on.
Apt....you nail it
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
Turantula:

Lamentation of a Buhari apologist

I didn't vote for Buhari in 2015, or 2019, or in the past.

The fact is, he is a typical Nigerian leader. No new ideas, just take power, share the cash, and go on.

I honestly would have liked to support him, if not for his no-nonsense approach to corruption in the 1984 era. But Nigeria is a far different nation from 1984.

Also, I prefer to support leaders who make our nation open for investment by taking the needed but unpopular methods like removing subsidy completely from petrol. Buhari isn't it. Removes subsidy, and then pays it again and calls it underrecovery.(Like painiting a dog with stripes and calling it a leopard)

So, no thanks. Experience has taught me to be suspicous of our politicans of all stripes. A Buharist I ain't. I am a Nigerian first, everything else last. My loyalty is to my country, not to APC or PDP.

If you like, don't beleive me.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:

Apt....you nail it

Thank you.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
Is his mouth your own mouth, lol blacks and their fear fear, this is how they used blacks as slaves for centuries, no intelligence, no courage, no genius
Kvvngkhalifa202:
Sowore still get mouth to talk
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by MikkieEl: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
kikero:

I didn't vote for APC....Nigeria 1984 is different from Nigeria today, so no way Bubu was going to perform miracle at all....all that anti-corruption story they blew back then was story. Expecting Buhari to apply 1984 magic to 2015 issue was always going to be a big ask.

Besides, Sowore has always stood for truth. I've never voted or supported him, I think he is too close to Tinubu for comfort, but back in 2010...he backed GEJ against the Yaradua cabal.

APC is a big mess. No lying. In some ways they are even more bogoted and corrupt than PDP. But they were made possible by years of corruption of PDP. If GEJ, and even Yaradua and Obj had managed this country a bit better, maybe we won't have seen Buhari in power today.

Modified....I'm not into PDP or APC. I honestly wish we had a party that was big enough to take on these two. But the thing is, most Nigerians prefer to vote for PDP and APC. Idealists like us are left out.So, I choose not to support either.
Nothing will change in as much as we continue this our tribalistic, primitive and mediocre politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by MNDY(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
kikero:

Modified....I'm not into PDP or APC. I honestly wish we had a party that was big enough to take on these two. But the thing is, most Nigerians prefer to vote for PDP and APC. Idealists like us are left out.So, I choose not to support either.

In all these, the masses (especially the youths) also play a role in letting this country never get any better. Fear and docile followership is not making anybody take action for others to follow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Nnemuka(f): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Even if we are governed by a mad man in Aso rock pls leave him there. A mad man is better than Any same person.
Say baba till 2050
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by bejeria101(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
RAGEofFIRE:

Dullard?
Are you more intelligent than him?
He is a "bad leader" but a dullard, he isn't.

Na your father name mention? Guy clear biko
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by RAGEofFIRE: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
bejeria101:

Na your father name mention? Guy clear biko

You can't even construct a simple sentence and you call someone who is old enough to be your grandfather "dullard".
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Sagefromtheeast: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nothing to say yet.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Image123(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
So because he stood against the failed PDP government, he must rubber-stamp anything the failing APC government is doing?
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by PlanetZero: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
SmartProf:

You guys should stop going back. If someone make a mistake and realized can’t he try to recorrect such? Or you have never make any mistake in your life?
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
Icelandicboy:
stay away from fake news

Stay away from the waliking dead
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by tesppidd: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
SmartProf:
That's a real man.

Speak in support of a man when he is in good standing.

Speak against the same man when he is doing badly.

Unlike all of you follow follow who worship people forever.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
If Buhari decide to contest in 2023, there're southerners that would still vote for him, and probably kill for him.
If I were m/buhari, I will relocate FCT to daura-katsina state, and whoever dare oppose me will be jailed. After all, all our elites in Nigeria are so corrupt that u can easily connect them to one thing or d other. As for d youth, they're gullible, so no qualms: just throw around few millions on youth leaders and they can kill for u2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) / Tambuwal & Nigerian Senators At EQUATOR In Uganda - PICS / Gully Erosion Eating Away South East Region , Residents Fleeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.