Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) (27749 Views)

Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition / Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World / Sowore: "Buhari Abandoned Abiola To Death And Want To Use His Name To Win 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Marks112: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
For your exquisite decoration for your weddings,birthdays etc and event planning .Larrykaydiamondeventplannner got you covered��
Call:+2348059885476
instagram.com/Larrykaydiamond_eventsplanner
WhatsApp :https:///2347011199417
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
So sowore day courageous now after supporting this government 2015 afonja and chest beating lol
SeriouslySense:
Is his mouth your own mouth, lol blacks and their fear fear, this is how they used blacks as slaves for centuries, no intelligence, no courage, no genius
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
SmartProf:
[s]But you canvassed with so much energy to install him as president in 2015, so live with whatever u see from buhari.[/s]

Use your head, everyone make mistakes at one point or the other in life, it is even commendable coming out to correct the mistakes you have made
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by tesppidd: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
PlanetZero:

You guys should stop going back. If someone make a mistake and realized can’t he try to recorrect such? Or you have never make any mistake in your life?
It is not even a mistake.

Every real and sane person would have voted for Buhari and against Jonathan in 2015.

And it takes a real man and a sincere person who supported Buhari in 2015 to speak against Buhari today if he has turned out differently.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
It seems one problem we have in Africa is shallow individuals, like kids, who cannot see beyound actions, and its very linear, So easier to manipulate.

Reminds me of that child who sees everything and understands only what is seen and told, cannot have greater depth or comprehension, So naive, one has to explain and spoon feed this child even in old age.

Kvvngkhalifa202:
So sowore day courageous now after supporting this government 2015 afonja and chest beating lol
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Alaska90(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
LosC:
In as much as i don't like Pres. Buhari's Governance, Sowore is a snake - very irresponsible,cheap, pathological and dangerous liar.

How is he a liar when the video is there for you to watch as proof.....People like you are the problem in this Nigeria
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
If you do not get it, you do not get it, there is no point in trying to explain to people, since another day, you have to explain again, since they would not make effort to reflect for themselves. Hence they could remain ever staggering.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Stillthebest: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
LosC:
In as much as i don't like Pres. Buhari's Governance, Sowore is a snake - very irresponsible,cheap, pathological and dangerous liar.

And what he says now is a lie right? Nairalanders will leave messages and be attacking the messengers.

Liars have the times they speak the truth and honest people are not honest always.

NB* Someone said up there that but he was busy campaigning for Buhari. It is not a sin to support someone and never a sin to back out when you dont believe in them again.

Buhari hasn't been lifeless for long. Anyone who watched the town Hall debate he had before the election, anchored by Kadaria, won't contest what Sowore said.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Wettoid123: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
keep shut your mouth sowore cos you are among those that made us to go 20yrs backward have you forgotten the role you played in 2015,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
lol
Wettoid123:
keep shut your mouth sowore cos you are among those that made us to go 20yrs backward have you forgotten the role you played in 2015,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
Personally i have grown to admire Sowore, i think he is very consistent, i have been looking at what he does.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Amotekun777: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
LosC:

Says an okoro savage

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by simplyshade: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
My thought exactly. I cringe when I see 'educated' Nigerians throw their full weight of support for Buhari cry. This same question comes to my mind, 'Of the over 200 million Nigerians, is this the best we could have as president?'
Mikelarteta:
Once upon a time, there was a country called Nigeria. Am really so ashamed this is all Nigeria could afford out of the over 200 million people.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Educated Nigerians are iliterates sometimes.
simplyshade:
My thought exactly. I cringe when I see 'educated' Nigerians throw their full weight of support for Buhari cry. This same question comes to my mind, 'Of the over 200 million Nigerians, is this the best we could have as president?'
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sowore is a clown. I don’t take him seriously anymore .
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Ezmans: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
kikero:

Yes, because PDP was very corrupt and inefficent.

I didn't vote for APC....Nigeria 1984 is different from Nigeria today, so no way Bubu was going to perform miracle at all....all that anti-corruption story they blew back then was story. Expecting Buhari to apply 1984 magic to 2015 issue was always going to be a big ask.

Besides, Sowore has always stood for truth. I've never voted or supported him, I think he is too close to Tinubu for comfort, but back in 2010...he backed GEJ against the Yaradua cabal.

APC is a big mess. No lying. In some ways they are even more bogoted and corrupt than PDP. But they were made possible by years of corruption of PDP. If GEJ, and even Yaradua and Obj had managed this country a bit better, maybe we won't have seen Buhari in power today.

Modified....I'm not into PDP or APC. I honestly wish we had a party that was big enough to take on these two. But the thing is, most Nigerians prefer to vote for PDP and APC. Idealists like us are left out.So, I choose not to support either.
No political party can save nigeria again because corruption, nepotism,greed,me first attitude,hunger, poor education is now in the blood of the citizens so it took late, going home is the best option

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Openbusiness4:

Oga na people like u campaign for Atiku and Atiku was one of the main sponsors that brought Buhari to power. Yet nobody calls Atiku out for it, but na Sowore una go dey pursue like fly wey c shit. Mtchwwwwwww. Sowore has exposed d rot, lies, an crookedness of dis current regime more dan anybody else, at d risk of his life an freedom. He deserves a lot of credit.

Does it change the fact that he campaigned for him! Are his motives altruistic or borne out of pain that he wasnt called to the table. When it is Atiku's turn to wail or whoever's else voted in this relic, I would say the same thing but today let's stick with the subject matter
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
divicode:

Stay away from the waliking walking dead
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Maybe not a Clown, maybe Nigerians, do not deserve people, who speak out. Lets face it, from history, we were treated like slaves, and have slave mentality, we enjoy suffering and smiling, we may be in love with our slave traders and oppressors.

jaxxy:
Sowore is a clown. I don’t take him seriously anymore .
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Maybe not a Clown, maybe Nigerians, do not deserve people, who speak out. Lets face it, from history, we were treated like slaves, and have slave mentality, we enjoy suffering and smiling, we maybe in love with our slave traders and oppressors.

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
This pattern continues to happen to black people, they get oppressors, and then they stay quiet, even when they are killed, from history it took the intervention of outside forces to save black people, from been decimated or continually be subjugated.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by membranus: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Icelandicboy:
stay away from fake news

No!!!

I will not stay away from "fake news".

They are sweeter than "real news".
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Felix09030: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
see below
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
We have so many of them like that in Nigeria, the self perpetuating, who will prefer things to get worse, so he can make a silly comment or confirmation of his rightness, the problem is the pit that holds him or her, gets bigger, and could lead to a situation, where it becomes self sustaining or a permanent pit of despair, then he or she laments, but did not seek his way out nor studied the nature of the pit

I have noticed some kinds of blacks people among us.
1) Few Courageous, and smart.
2) The fearful and insultful, who fears not only for himself but fears so much for himself, by fearing for others.
3) The self perpetuating blacks, who prefer things to get worst to make a senseless point.
4) Then we have some Geniuses who are wasted by the environment.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by YoutubeCon: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
‪Sallah Suya �‬

‪KAWA. Yanda akeyi Da Naman layya na sallah babba A wasu jahohi a Africa ���‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JshnkPbLzdQ
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by davesd: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
RichBoy247:
MAD 101: Introduction To Simple Madness

MAD 102: Principles and Practice of Simple Madness

MAD 103: Executive Madness Techniques

MAD 104: Introduction to Presidential Madness
MAD 105: Advanced Presidential Madness
MAD 106: Mastering Madness for the Presidency. Each course is 4credit units. Admission requirement: only those without 'cognitive' function
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by mvem(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
pat077:
Is buhari still alive
watch the video when he was interviewed yesterday after prayers...
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by JuanDeDios: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
SmartProf:
But you canvassed with so much energy to install him as president in 2015, so live with whatever u see from buhari.
When did Sowore canvass for Buhari to become president?
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by CodeTemplar: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
SmartProf:
But you canvassed with so much energy to install him as president in 2015, so live with whatever u see from buhari.
Can you support these claims with evidences or links?
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
LosC:

like his fellow afonjas.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Elder I greet you day form professor behind your keypad no be your fault nah airtel free mode i blame
SeriouslySense:
It seems one problem we have in Africa is shallow individuals, like kids, who cannot see beyound actions, and its very linear, So easier to manipulate.

Reminds me of that child who sees everything and understands only what is seen and told, cannot have greater depth or comprehension, So naive, one has to explain and spoon feed this child even in old age.

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by maximusprime2000: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
lifeless leader! clueless masses...............................................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo As He Commissions Dangote's Cement Plant In Zambia (Photos) / What Buhari Told Northern Traditional Rulers In Closed Door Meeting / Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.