Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) (27751 Views)

Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition / Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World / Sowore: "Buhari Abandoned Abiola To Death And Want To Use His Name To Win 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
The problem with US, is that we do not say the right things, or we do not try to be wise, its like the muscles, the less we use it, the more weak they become, if you have low self worth about your intellutual comprehension, its is not my fault, my dear, you have choosen to be how you think, i did not make you how you are.

And i am not here to look more wise, i am actually here to learn, learn from you, we can learn from each other, instead of been negative, why dont you show some insight, so i can learn. Then you wonder why blacks are slow to grow.

Kvvngkhalifa202:
Elder I greet you day form professor behind your keypad no be your fault nah airtel free mode i blame
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
Why are we forming bad Nations, bad attitudes anywhere we go, like gangs, and cultism, because we love negative things, we do not want to share the best things for our minds, so we can all grow.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
I must commend at least your sarcasm.
Kvvngkhalifa202:
Elder I greet you day form professor behind your keypad no be your fault nah airtel free mode i blame
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
Firstly, the interview was a pre-organized one. I.e .the questions have been sent to the respondent aforetime...and probably the answer to the questions could have been done and rehearse also....but to.my amazement, i still observe some level of stutterinng and incoherent in Mr president statement....

Pls don't come for me oh..i because I'm drunk...i typed this nonsense under the influence of alcohol....as a matter of fact, chinedu, sola, Ahmed, Emeka, Iya elebe and co-held my hands to be typing this gibberish....I'm typing this under the influence of alcohol and under Durex...
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Icelandicboy:
stay away from fake news

the question who is ruling Nigeria ??

who is making all the decision
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by pat077: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
mvem:
watch the video when he was interviewed yesterday after prayers...
he is not dead but not alive to his responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Matrixoba: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
Give 10 reasons why you don't like Buhari. Stop being hypocritical. Attack the message, not the messenger.
LosC:
In as much as i don't like Pres. Buhari's Governance, Sowore is a snake - very irresponsible,cheap, pathological and dangerous liar.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
This man is a night walker, there's nothing left ur
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
LosC:
In as much as i don't like Pres. Buhari's Governance, Sowore is a snake - very irresponsible,cheap, pathological and dangerous liar.

Is he lying right now?
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Incandescent(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Why are people shifting the focus from the dead government we have to Sowore.

Is Sowore your problem? Why do I feel some paid APC e-rats are on NL to bring confusion to people.

BTW, APC & PDP are thesame.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Maliqcious: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sowore is absolutely right here
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Maybe not a Clown, maybe Nigerians, do not deserve people, who speak out. Lets face it, from history, we were treated like slaves, and have slave mentality, we enjoy suffering and smiling, we may be in love with our slave traders and oppressors.

No dats not it. Why cook up lies at will to achieve ur agenda. I don’t respect such people. I was actually rooting for him last month bt on hearing how he uses his paper on perceived enemies is a real low for me.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
okay, it will be educating to see this from your own point of view.
jaxxy:

No dats not it. Why cook up lies at will to achieve ur agenda. I don’t respect such people. I was actually rooting for him last month bt on hearing how he uses his paper on perceived enemies is a real low for me.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by maximusprime2000: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
lady gaga is a witch
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Jostoman: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Heathrow44:
Fake news! No verified blue mark on the Twitter page that wrote that nonsense, this isn't the real @Omoleye sowore saying this, the mod posting this fake news needs to be banned!

#StopspreadingFakenews
is the fake news not true oga?
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by samture: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
ok

Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by earnit3: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
hmmm
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
So we should now vote you. Mtcchhheeew Buhari is a waste yes but this guy should shut up already, if he can't change the way things are then stop ranting.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Maybe not a Clown, maybe Nigerians, do not deserve people, who speak out. Lets face it, from history, we were treated like slaves, and have slave mentality, we enjoy suffering and smiling, we may be in love with our slave traders and oppressors.

This guy is not speaking out. He is a politician the same as those devil's eating this country dry so why should he not be called out.
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by ChimaAdeoye: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
UncleAyo:
Sahara Reporters Publisher, Omoyele Sowore has stated that Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari has lost control of all his ‘cognitive’ functions.

Sharing this video, Sowore wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1289501278519795715

Buhari likely has dementia and his Minister know it. That is why the types of mind boggling and brazen corruption continues to happen and nobody is ever asked to resign. ~ SHAME !
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by IbyOneGod: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ln
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by sayisayi(m): 6:45am On Aug 02, 2020
This guy still yarn previous administration. I pity anyone who strafe Aisha before him. His name dey ring from the villa
Re: Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) by gabe: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is actually a deflection. The interviewer wanted to trap him with the NDDC question and he evaded by talking about fighting corruption and the TSA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari / 2 Grown Up Ladies Strip Themselves, Fight Publicly,Photos Go Viral(pics) / Gully Erosion Eating Away South East Region , Residents Fleeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.