Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO (1188 Views)

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO by Zabiboy: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2020

So i came across a thread recently and saw this comment
CAPSLOCKED:

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS CASE?
I NEED TO KNOW WHY YOU THINK SETTLING WITH A SINGLE MUM IS SO BAD?
I know alot of people might have had this same thought too, so i'll explain why you SHOULD NEVER commit/date/marry single mums....
@CAPSLOCKED....here's the thread

typing.....
Re: Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO by Zabiboy: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2020

I'll try to KISS ( Keep It Short and Simple)

Questions and contributions are welcomed

Typing...
Re: Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO by HQDesign: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
sad
Re: Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO by Zabiboy: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2020

So here's the theory:

We all know women tend to be hypergamous, that is, their goal is to get the highest quality partners they can. The easiest way to measure "higher quality" is by comparing mates to each other.
First guy makes a little cash, drives a benz, Second guy drives a Bugatti. Second guy wins.
First guy is strong, second guy has abs. Second guy wins.
First guy has a good sense of humor, second guy is locally famous and everybody knows him. Second guy wins.
And so on.
Women like men who are better than other men. This should not be a surprise to you.
Well, over the years, women might date a lot of guys. Some buff, some rich, some charming, etc.

Eventually over time, she will start comparing new men, not to a single previous partner, but instead, to all partners.
She dated a rich guy, a funny guy, a strong guy, and now if you don't compete in all 3 categories, then she thinks she deserves better...She is now subconsciously comparing you to multiple guys and will be disappointed when you don't rock her the way each one did
The strong guy was better at sex. The funny guy had a better sense of humor, etc.
She has been alpha widowed. But not by one guy. By all the guys.

"Insatiable Alpha Widow"

This leads to the thousand-cock stare, but is also why women in their late 30s+ tend to be more independent and less likely to settle down (unless it's to a beta bucks). They can no longer get the tingles from any particular guy except maybe a super hero but her chances to land one diminish as she speeds well past the wall.
Eventually, at a particular age, she will either settle into an unhappy marriage( which of course is rampant these days and she wont show her unhappiness), or rationalize why she's happier alone.
But chances that she'll be truly happy with any mere mortal again are very SLIM.

IN SUMMARY:
The Insatiable Alpha Widow has built a frankenchad in her mind from pieces of all the chads she's been with, and as a man(Redpilled of course), the worse thing that you can do is to allow a woman change who you are....She is meant to compliment you, your dreams, your goals and not you Changing your personality just to be like the Super hero she has in her mind after countless of failed relationships..

You Can keep them as FWB but NEVER EVER Think of getting into anything serious with them

GL cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO by Nyamuriflathead: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
cool
Re: Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO by Jasonstar(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
Single women whether widows, divorcee or just unfortunate lonely hearts tend to gradually drop the image of their ideal romeo each time they take a critical look in the mirror and realize their biological clocks are ticking faster than the earth rotates. Before you can even say Rockefeller, all she'll be looking for is some G that can stick it up real good and make her feel like Eve tasting the good stuff for the first time cool.

2 Likes

Re: Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO by Mandela27: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
I think it is very unwise to commit to a single mother.If she gives u the signal that u are what makes her vagina to tingle,cool,no problems,just be scratching it for her without investing any emotion.Don't let her tie u down,ofcourse u deserve better,make it known to her that it is just for fun,u don't have any commitment to give.You made ur point clear,she won't feel cheated,and ur concience is clear,life goes on..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO by CAPSLOCKED: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
Zabiboy:

So i came across a thread recently and saw this comment

I know alot of people might have had this same thought too, so i'll explain why you SHOULD NEVER commit/date/marry single mums....
@CAPSLOCKED....here's the thread

typing.....

DO I LOOK LIKE A JOKE TO YOU?
YOU BROUGHT ME ON TO EXPLAIN WHY BEING WITH A SINGLE MOM IS EVIL, BUT NOTHING IN THE OVER 1000 WORDS YOU PENNED ON THIS PAGE SO FAR CORRELATES WITH THE TOPIC. AND YOU CLAIM REDPILLING. I'M BEGINNING TO CONFUSE REDPILL FOR INSANITY ON THIS FORUM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO by saintvc(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
very selfish view if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO by Zabiboy: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DO I LOOK LIKE A JOKE TO YOU?
YOU BROUGHT ME ON TO EXPLAIN WHY BEING WITH A SINGLE MOM IS EVIL, BUT NOTHING IN THE OVER 1000 WORDS YOU PENNED ON THIS PAGE SO FAR CORRELATES WITH THE TOPIC. AND YOU CLAIM REDPILLING. I'M BEGINNING TO CONFUSE REDPILL FOR INSANITY ON THIS FORUM.

BAD and EVIL are two different things...
You used BAD in the initial reply i quoted from the other thread
But Anyways, i dont really like talking much
If you've read all i wrote on this thread so far and it did not make sense you, It's fine...
We all have different perspectives..
GL

3 Likes

Re: Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Single mother hmmm remind me of that Davido song
Risky Risky yes body Risky grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO by CaveAdullam: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2020
You can never compare "brand new" and "fairly used," no matter how much you try to rationalise it. Both might serves same purpose, but there's always a discrepancy that tend to makes one more valuable than the other.

For these reasons, in addition to what the OP has said, it is not advisable because;
1. Single mums are not after love but who will cater for her child/children.

2. Her loyalty cannot be guaranteed; the alpha male---the father of her child/children, still has the ability to pull the strings that will make her p¶u$$¥ tingles.

3. The love a mother have for her first child is far higher when compared to other children. This is always expressed subtly. It is her child before yours.

4. She sees you as the father of her child, and if you fail to take care of that child, both her and the society will blame you because you claimed responsibility from the onset.

5. Women have greater bonding with the men they first have sexual intercourse, not to talk of the men they willingly took the pain of nine(9) months, the process of delivering and nurturing his child.

6. If she divorces you, you will automatically and legally become responsible for that child---child support etc.
Just imagine that after the divorce process, the real alpha father comes for reconcilliation. Woe betide you! Lol

7. Single mums will always compare you to their party phase alpha husbands. She won't express it overtly but will always yearn for those kind of days and adventures.

So, for this reason, the king archetypal of men that sees themselves as the prize to be won should marry VIRGINS ONLY! Seeking for what is ostensibly pure and pristine, quality, is not low self esteem as some simps/fools will call it.

Simping men can marry whatever or whomever they choose, that's their business and ostensible lose.

Virgins are for kings only.

Bitches/repentant hoes are for simping men.

Thanks.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO by Nyamuriflathead: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2020
CaveAdullam, Nicely stated bro. Thumbs Up

(1) (Reply)

Young Houdini: What This Nigerians Do With A Phone Camera Will Blow Your Mind / Per Wedding Pictures / Why Ladies Have Entitlement Mindset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.