Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! (507 Views)

If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... / Does A Guy Have Every Right To Hit You / Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! by HitBond(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2020
The older a boy gets, the more handsome and attractive he becomes,

At your useful age, you played the slay queen, measuring guys dick sizes from inches to feet,

At your useless age, you played the church choir, boys I hope we are together

You forgot that Western culture is nearly not applicable in core African countries especially Nigeria, you can't abolish African culture with your whorelistical western adopted lifestyle.

You forgot that The taste of good pussy can only be secured by boys at the tender age between 16 to 24

When I say that social media has corrupted our girls from whom we previously loved and want to be with, to whom we now use as bad reference and whom we don't want to associate with, it's reality.

Most of you young girls are hidding under the save hands of your fake ego and social media praise and followers.. from one social networks to another, from one bed to another, from one club house to another,

The dog that is about to die will never hear it lovers whistles of calling,

While between 16 to 23 is the ripe age for you girls to get laid, you prefer to get paid and played by one guy to another.

Listen carefully you girls hate the truth but you can't kill it, you might run away from it, but you can't hide from it, the coward guys who will kick against this post will also kick you out of their life that day because his parents and social group will advice him against you..

This time is not late for some of you, to
Restrain from showing and selling yourselves to boys to get peanut's on social media and offline

For those of you who gold digs, they will be a time you will have all the gold but no peace of mind and happiness,

cos that saturated time, your gold will not fulfill that burning desire you can't do without, even feminism can't protect your personal interest at this breaking point.

No matter the amount of your tears, cannot erase the ink of the books you girls has been busy writing from 16 till 26 to 30s.

You girls thinks you are playing boys..but the end shall justify the means..

Between 16 to 24, you are firstly presented with option of choice making,
Between 24 to 30s the option of choice is transferred to boys to choose or not

You can't eat your cake and have it back girls,

No matter the quantity of your dear drop, cannot grow a vegetable ladies,

When the head is chopped off, it will be too late to cry,

The cow that stubbornly follow the western ladies on social media will come back as cornbeaf,

A marriage to any lady of 24 and above, is not a wedding but a rescue mission,

girls you started the show from 16 till 24s and boys where watching & playing along, now from 24 up is time for boys to play and show, so you can seat back & watch.

The falling of the dry leave, is a warning to the fresh on still hanging..

At last this african boys will remain the hunter, and you girls will remain the bird, and no matter how high you fly, you must perch, and their bullet must hit you..

The hunter don't fly with the bird, but his bullet does.when it hits you, we will subtract what is left from what is..

The flying bird must perch.

Good evening ladies, good morning guys.

1 Like

Re: The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2020
...."measusing guys dick size from inches to feet".... undecided Feet?!?!?!
Re: The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! by HitBond(m): 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dew04:
...."measusing guys dick size from inches to feet".... undecided
Feet?!?!?!
12 inches is one feet girl
Re: The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! by Tallesty1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
One of those threads you will enter and just wish you can unread the part you read.

I gotta cleanse here

Re: The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
HitBond:

12 inches is one feet girl
12 inches = 1 foot.
Concerning this thread
Yen yen yen, your entire writeup doesn't make sense.
You can't make promiscusity a sin for females only. It doesn't work. Or men don't suffer repercussins from premarital sex also?
If in this world you believe men are the hunters, then you're pitifully naive. grin
Re: The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! by HitBond(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
I gotta cleanse here[/quote]

Try it on the girls who can't cook or do take care of your laundry when you are busy working your ass off to pay uncountable bills, let's see it works
Re: The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Tallesty1:
One of those threads you will enter and just wish you can unread the part you read.

I gotta cleanse here
your signature is familiar. Once used it also. Mark Manson?
Re: The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! by Tallesty1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dew04:
your signature is familiar. Once used it also. Mark Manson?
Yea, the subtle art of not giving a fvck
Re: The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
Tallesty1:
Yea, the subtle art of not giving a fvck
One of my favorite reads. Thumbs up! wink
Re: The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! by HitBond(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dew04:
12 inches = 1 foot.
Concerning this thread

Yara yera yara yara it always doesn't make sense when the truth hits contain creatures like girls, they always want boys to be crucified at the left firstly..

The two graetest problems is
1 .Woman
2. And woman's desire

comes in fouth place
Re: The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! by Tallesty1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dew04:
One of my favorite reads. Thumbs up! wink
Tell me about the others please. I finished one yesterday and I am yet to get another one.

What are you currently reading?

I will appreciate if you can recommend a good book, I read all genres except romance.
Re: The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
Tallesty1:
Tell me about the others please. I finished one yesterday and I am yet to get another one.

What are you currently reading?

I will appreciate if you can recommend a good book, I read all genres except romance.
Same here. Majority of romance books are awful.
I just started another, "On the genealogy of morals" by friedrich Nietzsche.
Re: The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! by Tallesty1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dew04:
Same here. Majority of romance books are awful.
I just started another, "On the genealogy of morals" by friedrich Nietzsche.
Nice one.

What can you say about it from the little you've read?
Re: The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Tallesty1:
Nice one.

What can you say about it from the little you've read?
I just started the book yesterday, okay?
It's based on the psychology of morality. How it evolved from the previledged (those who are intelligent, talented, etc) and how they obtain power naturally because of their capabilities.
The previledged then adopt beliefs/values to justify their position and why their entitled to it.
The underpreviledged (the average folks) adopt beliefs/values to justify why they deserve their position. For example, the religious who believe they should live for others and sacrifice.
Morality isn't really what we make of it.
Re: The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! by Tallesty1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dew04:
I just started the book yesterday, okay?
It's based on the psychology of morality. How it evolved from the previledged (those who are intelligent, talented, etc) and how they obtain power naturally because of their capabilities.
The previledged then adopt beliefs/values to justify their position and why their entitled to it.
The underpreviledged (the average folks) adopt beliefs/values to justify why they deserve their position. For example, the religious who believe they should live for others and sacrifice.
Morality isn't really what we make of it.
I like it already.

Thank you.
Re: The Hunter Boys & The Bird Girls, Their Bullet Must Hit You! by hashtagged(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Girls have their fun between 18-26 when they have the iption of choice, at 30 they are expired, and choice is up to the guys who wont still choose the but rather go for younger ones

(1) (Reply)

Many Nigerian Ladies Were Raised On Survival. / A Shy Type But It Bothers Me. / How Do You Cope Being Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.