Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... (4072 Views)

Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience / Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by SultanOfPuna: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
Women are just like children.
If you want to understand Women. Take your time and study the way children behave.

A woman will first test you if you are weak
Before she does any rubbish to you. She will test you. If she see that you are weak, she will disrespect you fully..

Children will test you to see if you will punish them for their bad habits.
If the child see that you are weak, and won't punish them, they begin to disrespect you.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by SultanOfPuna: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
Which brings me to my topic

Spare the rod and spoil the child

Spare the rod and spoil the woman.

If you flog a child, they will behave and know their boundaries. Same with women.

The advice "Never hit a woman" is for weak men.

If a woman comes to me throwing punches

1. I no longer consider you a woman
2. You want to be treated equal like men, so I go punch you like man grin grin grin

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by adesegun121(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
All is well

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by progressb4andno: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
Exactly, guy which brand of beer do you drink you deserve like 3 bottles.
I always said it that women are like kids, if you don't beat them their body won't normal and they won't respect you,
Lord knows all my girlfriend i beat all of them and i don't even beg for sex,
There was this girl i sent 2k to come to my house and fucck me, she failed to show up i cornered her dealt her hot blows to the face and stomach, she regretted it. Jennyclay and ahnie knows this fact
As a man you are going to enjoy beating your woman because its then they will na mellow, respect and love you but if you don't beat them reverse is the case for you oh.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Fahvvy: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
The last woman who raised her hands at me ended up in the hospital and in a cell after her discharge undecided...

Even the "knights in shiny armor" who came to her rescue first lodged in the guard room for a couple of days, before they were moved to a cell undecided...

Every female in my life knows that there are lines that if you cross, you'll face the consequences immediately and one of it is laying your filthy hands on me undecided...

That's why no matter the intensity of the argument they NEVER lay their hands on me undecided...

The only reason why a woman will boldly lay her hands on a man is because she knows that there wouldn't be any consequences undecided...

Once you let her know that there will be consequences for such stu.pidity, they'll melo instantly undecided...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by progressb4andno: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
Fahvvy:
The last woman who raised her hands at me ended up in the hospital and in a cell after her discharge undecided...

Even the "knights in shiny armor" who came to her rescue first lodged in the guard room for a couple of days, before they were moved to a cell undecided...

Every female in my life knows that there are lines that if you cross, you'll face the consequences immediately and one of it is laying your filthy hands on me undecided...

That's why no matter the intensity of the argument they NEVER lay their hands on me undecided...

The only reason why a woman will boldly lay her hands on a man is because she knows that there wouldn't be any consequences undecided...

Once you let her know that there will be consequences for such stu.pidity, they'll melo instantly undecided...

You dis oba simp, you're talking as if we don't know you. Wuman rappa na dis kyn one woman dey rape.

5 Likes

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Fahvvy: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
progressb4andno:
I always said it that women are like kids, if you don't beat them their body won't normal and they won't respect you,
There was this girl i sent 2k to come to my house and fucck me, she failed to show up i cornered her dealt her hot blows to the face and stomach, she regretted it. Jennyclay and ahnie knows this fact
As a man you are going to enjoy beating your woman because its then they will na mellow, respect and love you but if you don't beat them reverse is the case for you oh.

Any man who enjoys beating up a woman over flimsy reasons is a psychopath and thus belongs in an assylum undecided...

If it is out of self defense, where she attacked you first, then by all means, defend yourself and in the process feel free to teach her a lesson (if you can) undecided...

But beating her because of the flimsy reason you sited up there is just so-so undecided...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Fahvvy: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
progressb4andno:

You dis oba simp, you're talking as if we don't know you. Wuman rappa na dis kyn one woman dey rape.

I think you're mistaking me for your father undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by SultanOfPuna: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
I know a guy in biochem department
Very very nice guy grin grin and he always stood by the "Never hit a woman" mantra.

One G boy dared a girl to go and slap the guy Infront of lecture hall.
The babe refused unto say she dey fear but when she found out it was this particular biochem guy. She agreed to do it grin

Omo the bitch slap the foolish boy first slap
and moved quickly because she was expecting the guy to react.
The idiot stood there smiling
The girl noticing the guy is a weak guy
She came back and dished out 2 hotter slaps on the boy face.
the whole hall looked on in confusion.
Then the G boys brought out phone and was laughing at the foolish guy.
Then the whole class thought it was a skit grin
They even join dey laugh the boy

All this while, the boy took his bag and left the hall with tears..
Lol weak fools like him don't hit women
Women know they can hit him and nothing will happen. So they keep hitting him grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by progressb4andno: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
Fahvvy:

I think you're mistaking me with your father undecided...
You sound pained that i exposed you, sorry eh truth is bitter my bro.

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by jaeyking(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
undecided
I feel when a woman tried to assert dominance over a man and the man doesn't stop that dominance but rather cowers
He has lost his title

Asserting his dominance can come in many forms and not necessarily beating or laying hands on the woman

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Fahvvy: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
progressb4andno:

You sound pained that i exposed you, sorry eh truth is bitter my bro.

I wish I was undecided...

But again...

I'm not the man who raised you undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by SultanOfPuna: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
Fahvvy:

Any man who enjoys beating up a woman over flimsy reasons is a psychopath and thus belongs in an assylum undecided...

If it is out of self defense, where she attacked you first, then by all means, defend yourself and in the process feel free to teach her a lesson (if you can) undecided...

But beating her because of the flimsy reason you sited up there is just so-so undecided...
You are saying the same thing I'm saying

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Fahvvy: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

You are saying the same thing I'm saying

Okay undecided...
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by SultanOfPuna: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
progressb4andno:
Bro wtf grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No be this kind scenario I dey talk about
Im saying if she hit you first
Only if she hits you, then you can strike back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by progressb4andno: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
Fahvvy:

I was undecided...

But u know ...

Our dad did not raise us well undecided...
You said this this before bro, hnmm need some handkerchief for the tears, you dis preekgobbler

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Hacks4dummies: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
Fahvvy:

Okay undecided...
hm. This guy na girl wey dey disgusie......

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Fahvvy: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hacks4dummies:

You're really "smart" grin...
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by NoSmoking: 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
One day my ex went to spend her birthday with a male bestie before coming to me

I found out, na so I wan do tough guy, give her one slap, na so d girl slap me back o πŸ‘€

Omo make I no go kill person pikin, na so I tell her to leave my house immediately....

πŸ€•

3 Likes

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Joecross888: 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
progressb4andno:

Am so gonna have fun beating this hoes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Hacks4dummies: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
Fahvvy:

You're really "smart" grin...
hmm....I don't trust you. Bro/lady.
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Joecross888: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Bro wtf grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No be this kind scenario I dey talk about
Im saying if she hit you first
Only if she hits you, then you can strike back

The guy take am personal no be small

But I actually agree with him

But give dem soft beating no be one she go land for hospital oo

3 Likes

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Autobot05: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
Man or woman
I really tend to loose my cool once you resort to physical violence

Naturally I’m a gentle and civil person always saying sorry even when it’s not necessary but once you hit me ( Or attempt to hit me sef ) the way I go switch to aggressive and offensive mode ehn . Either me or you go die that day

Only my mum and my sis or very close female friends can get away with that

I support gender equality πŸ§ƒπŸ˜Ž

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by progressb4andno: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hacks4dummies:
Na simp, real better simp. All dose weak men wey dey melt when e see woman, typical better omo ase.

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Hacks4dummies: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
progressb4andno:

Na simp, real better simp. All dose weak men wey dey melt when e see woman, typical better omo ase.
grin wink cheesy
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Joecross888: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
Autobot05:
Man or woman

Naturally I’m a gentle and civil person always saying sorry even when it’s not necessary but once you hit me ( Or attempt to hit me sef ) the way I go switch to aggressive and offensive mode ehn . Either me or you go die that day

I do not compromise for anyone

Never condone nonsense gang

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Hacks4dummies: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
Autobot05:
Man or woman

apt. I nod one girl give am Koko out of annoyance cause she attacked me. I still dey regret am sha.

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by progressb4andno: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
Joecross888:

Am so gonna have fun beating this hoes
Please do, as a man until you beat a lady and she quiet and begin to respect you if not she is going to continue using you as a footmat, ladies like jennyclay and ahnie.

5 Likes

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Goldynfavour(f): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
Wow, Abuse of the highest order. I don't know what brought me to this thread. Na some women wey una fit beat not my kind of woman.

3 Likes

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Joecross888: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
progressb4andno:

Please do, as a man until you beat a lady and she quiet and begin to respect you if not she is going to continue using you as a footmat, ladies like jennyclay and ahnie.

All this zee world they watch is destroying our women

They can't different a dream reality from fantasy no more

I only have their emotional qualities to sue
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by budaatum: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
Some of you must have grown up watching your fathers beating your mothers and think that's the way to go and can not consider better ways. And this in a world where many parents are learning that beating does not make their children respect them.

Fearing being beaten does not mean I respect you, is what some of you fail to realise. It in fact shows you are a small bully if anything, but I guess you'd learn as you grow some.

5 Likes

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Fahvvy: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hacks4dummies:
hmm....I don't trust you. Bro/lady.

Who says you have to undecided...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? / Must U Show That Nyash? / Groom Kissing Bride Aggressively-Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.