Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

If You Have Chronophobia- An Irrational Fear Of The Future, Get In Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Chronophobia- An Irrational Fear Of The Future, Get In Here. (437 Views)

Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? / Irrational Behavior Of My 1year 7month Old Boy / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Chronophobia- An Irrational Fear Of The Future, Get In Here. by Frenzy01(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
Have you ever feared of how your future looks like? , your wife, kids, family in laws, your reputation, dreams, aspiration, wealth and sometimes death.
Share your experiences and your thoughts here.. Let other people learn
Re: If You Have Chronophobia- An Irrational Fear Of The Future, Get In Here. by Kemblaze(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
The only fear i have for the future is been poor
Re: If You Have Chronophobia- An Irrational Fear Of The Future, Get In Here. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
I am actually curious about the future, remember today was the future your dreamt and feared some 20 years back.

Have you achieved all your dreams, unlikely but I am sure you are kicking it and doing your best. Plan for the future but don't beat yourself up when things don't go as planned.
Re: If You Have Chronophobia- An Irrational Fear Of The Future, Get In Here. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kemblaze:
The only fear i have for the future is been poor
That's a legit fear, so what are you doing about it.
Re: If You Have Chronophobia- An Irrational Fear Of The Future, Get In Here. by YoungLionken(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Not knowing when, where and how one would leave this world.

The greatest of all sorts of chronophobia!..
Re: If You Have Chronophobia- An Irrational Fear Of The Future, Get In Here. by Agboki: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
D life itself dey fear me,messlf dey fear myself so which oda fear I want get?
Re: If You Have Chronophobia- An Irrational Fear Of The Future, Get In Here. by Kemblaze(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

That's a legit fear, so what are you doing about it.

smiley smiley smiley actually thats a funny question smiley smiley smiley

well i am investing in my future cause there`s a quote i love "suffer now enjoy tomorrow"mine is " Invest in your future now and enjoy tomorrow"

cool cool cool
Re: If You Have Chronophobia- An Irrational Fear Of The Future, Get In Here. by hashtagged(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
Frenzy01:
Have you ever feared of how your future looks like? , your wife, kids, family in laws, your reputation, dreams, aspiration, wealth and sometimes death.
Share your experiences and your thoughts here.. Let other people learn

Yes i am afraid of having a family, having sex, my future, but not my death, in fact i want my death to come early enough
Re: If You Have Chronophobia- An Irrational Fear Of The Future, Get In Here. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kemblaze:

smiley smiley smiley actually thats a funny question smiley smiley smiley

well i am investing in my future cause there`s a quote i love "suffer now enjoy tomorrow"mine is " Invest in your future now and enjoy tomorrow"

cool cool cool
Cool, you can do both though. Investing in your future no one while still enjoying the present and still enjoy tomorrow.

Who says you can't have it all.
Re: If You Have Chronophobia- An Irrational Fear Of The Future, Get In Here. by Kemblaze(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Cool, you can do both though. Investing in your future no one while still enjoying the present and still enjoy tomorrow.

Who says you can't have it all.

Right cool cool cool cool

enjoy your youthful age and also your old age as well
SWEET cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Tired Of Hearing? / How I Was Able To Make More Than 200,000 In A Month From A Romance Blog / Simple Rules Of Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.